Field Trip: Idea

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFlnntZo0WE&feature=related

--------------------------------------------------------------

-Country side of Seoul, 4:00PM-

After the two hour break, it was already time to go to the house that you will be staying. Everyone went inside the bus and sat down in their seats and the bus took off. The whole bus ride was quiet as everyone fell asleep, even the five teachers.

 

-5:00PM-

The bus arrived at the house that you will all be staying in. Everyone got off the bus and waited for the rooms to be assigned and who will be in one room together. "Gather around everyone. When I call your name, you and the person you'll be sharing a room with will proceed to your room." he paused.

"You will be guided by owner from the inside. Remember to mention which room you'll be staying in." Hyunjoong instructed and started calling names. 

"Minhae and Taeni." he said. Minhae and Taeni paired up and went inside to find their rooms.

"Dongwoon and Yoseob." he called. Dongwoon and Yoseob also entered.

"Doojoon and Hyunseung." 

 

"Junhyung and Dongho." he called.

You, Kikwang and Junhyung looked at each other. "What?!" Junhyung exclaimed. "Is there something wrong?" Hyungjun asked. Junhyung looked at you, you looked at him and mouthed 'Just go with it'. He sighed and looked back to Hyungjun.

"Nothing..." he said then Dongho and Junhyung went inside.

 

"Last pair, Kikwang and ~~~~~." you and Kikwang looked at each and smiled. "Just be sure that nothing happens alright?" Jungmin said making you roll your eyes and Kikwang rubbed the back of his neck.

 

-5:45PM-

As soon as everyone was in their rooms, everyone settled in even you and Kikwang. "So, which bed are you taking?" Kikwang asked since there two beds, one near the window and one near the closet. "I'll take the window." you said as you dragged your bag towards your bed but Kikwang took it and brought it near your bed. 

"Thanks." you chuckled and smiled. He smiled back and walked back to his bed as he began fixing his stuff. You also started fixing your things and took out the clothes you were going to wear for sleeping. You also took out your phone, wallet and iPod and placed it on top of your bed. 

 

In Junhyung and Dongho's room, the atmosphere was really quiet and awkward. Junhyung chose the bed near the window so Dongho had no choice but to stay near the closet. Junhyung quietly unpacks his things while Dongho does the same.

"I need to find a way to know how to ruin their relationship..." Dongho thought as he slightly turned his head back to Junhyung. 

Before Junhyung could even look at Dongho, Dongho looked away and went back to what he was doing. "I feel like he's going to do something..." he thought then went back to unpacking his things.

 

-6:00PM-

Dinner time came and everyone was called outside to have dinner. You and Kikwang went out of the room at the same time laughing together. As Junhyung went out, he noticed that you were laughing along with Kikwang and that made him a bit angry but he controlled it. 

Dongho looked at Junhyung, who was looking at you and Kikwang. He looked back to Junhyung then he looked away and smirked. "Perfect." he thought as he already had an idea of how to ruin your relationship with Junhyung. 

 

"There would always be fights between them. As in, literally." he thought of what Hyuna said. 

 

"Seems like there needs to be physical contact involved." he thought again while looking at you with a smirk on his face.

------------------------------------------

Yes it's short, MIAN! XD