Strike Three: The Kiss

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcPFKKjaGno

------------------------------------

-7:05PM-

As you looked up your eyes were seeing Thunder but you knew that it wasn't him. Kevin turned to him and scoffed. "Get him." he said and U-KISS ran towards him and started throwing punches at him but he swiftly and smoothly dodged every punch. 

Eli, who took up taekwondo, did a spinning kick and hit him. He landed on the ground, wiped the blood on his lip then stood up rotating his head left and right. He looked at Eli and smirked "That wasn't nice, at all." he said as he ran towards Eli and punched in the stomach making Eli kneel on the floor with one leg and let out a groan in pain. 

He then ran up to you but was blocked by Soohyun and Kibum who were ready to kick some . They both charged towards him again he swiftly every punch and kick and kicked them instead. Xander came from behind him and tried to choke him but he flipped Xander over making him land on his back on the ground and let out a loud groan in pain. 

Kiseop tried to hit him but he just got pushed away and landed on the floor. Kevin took out his knife and constantly tried stabbing him but his arm got twisted and eventually he let go of the knife. The mysterious boy came behind you to untie you with the knife that Kevin had and helped you up.

He placed his arm around your waist and he slung your arm around his neck. 

 

Weakly you were able to stand up with his help. He dragged you out of U-KISS' hideout and hid in an alley so that U-KISS wouldn't be able to find the two of you as you both walked off somewhere out of U-KISS' sight. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Flzlmtq_iM

Be sure to CLICK ^^

-8:00PM-

You were brought to a dorm but since you were to weak to see the place you just trusted the person who brought you there whom you see as your brother, Thunder. Once the two of you were in the dorm, you were brought to his room and you were gently laid down on the bed trying not to hurt you or your wounds. 

"Thank you...Sanghyun Oppa..." you softly said.

'Thunder' looked at you for a moment and just smiled. He leaned down and kissed your forehead. "You're safe now..." he spoke but his voice didn't sound like Sanghyun but you didn't notice as your eye lids were slowly closing. 

 

'Thunder' smiled and covered you with a blanket and went out to get the first aid kit, a bottle of water and hot water with a towel. As soon as he got everything ready, he carefully treated your wounds. He would put ointment on it and look at you at the same time hoping that you wouldn't wake up.

From time to time you would wince because of the slight pain coming from the wound but you wouldn't open your eyes. 

 

After he was done, he left you in his room to sleep. He stood up, closed the door behind him and leaned on the door and released a sigh. He went to the bathroom to wash his hands and looked up at the mirror and smiled at himself.

"She thought I was her brother..." he mumbled. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy8AOdrKAYw

CLICK ^^

-10:00PM-

For two hours you were asleep but then you finally woke up. You slowly opened your eyes and sat up but felt slight pain because of the wounds you've received. You looked around the room and noticed that no one was there. You looked to the side and noticed a picture frame on the side table. 

"Oh...it's not Sanghyun Oppa..." you thought.

 

You slowly got out of bed and went out of the room. You went out of the room and found yourself at a familiar place. "I'm in...BEAST's dorm..." you thought again as you brushed your fingers on the walls while walking towards the living room. You noticed no one was there but then turned your head to the kitchen and saw someone. 

That someone turned around and your eyes widened as you saw him. "K..Kikwang..." you muttered. "You're finally awake. I was beginning to get worried. Dinner will be ready soon." he said and gave his charming smile to you.

You blinked but then you managed to snap out of it and went to sit on the dining table. 

 

After a while, dinner was done and Kikwang served the food as soon as he finished setting up the plates and utensils. Finally, you ate dinner with a bit of help from him. "Is it good?" he searched your face and lit up a smile. You looked up to him and nodded and gave him a small smile in return. "That's good to know." he said.

Dinner was finished and he washed the dishes. You insisted on helping him but he kept you out of the kitchen so you just went to the living room and sat on the couch to watch TV. When Kikwang finished, he joined you on the couch and watched TV as well.

He turned to you and curled a strand of your hair behind your ear. You felt him doing that so you sat up and looked at him, when you looked he gave you another charming smile and you gave him a small smile. 

 

"Did I...call you Sanghyun?" you asked him. Kikwang chuckled and nodded. You bit your lip and lowered your head down because of embarrassment. He moved closer, cupped his hand behind your head and pulled you close. Your eyes lit up and you felt your heart beating fast. 

"I was worried about you..." he whispered. "How did you know where I was..." you whispered back. "Junhyung messaged everyone the address. Lucky for you..." he pulled back and leaned his forehead on yours. "I was nearby so I ran straight to U-KISS' hideout." he smiled.

"What did they want?" he asked again. You pulled back, looked away and sighed. "I don't know...Kiseop wants Minhae back and as for Kevin...well, I have no idea what's going on inside his brain." you muttered. "What about Dongho?" he asked.

As soon as you heard Dongho's name you remembered Hyuna. "I can't let him near Hyuna...ever again..." you whispered the last two words. 

 

Kikwang turned your head to his and placed his hand on your shoulder. He lifted something up with his left hand and put right in front of your face. "My cell phone..." you gasped softly. "But how did you-" 

"I grabbed it when they weren't looking." he gave you a playful wink you gave a chuckle.

"Now that's beautiful." you looked up as soon as you got your phone.

"What is?" you titled your head.

"Your smile..." he smiled and you looked away again. Kikwang stood up, sat on the other side and looked at you. 

 

"Don't look away...please..." he whispered as he searched for your eyes. You looked up and looked at his eyes, his eyes examined your facial features. Your eyes, your nose, cheeks, jaw line and finally your lips. He slowly leaned in forward but then stopped as your faces were only centimeters away from each other.

He looked at your eyes as if they were asking 'It's okay right?' and you just looked at him. 

You didn't move, you didn't stop him and you didn't pull back. So with that, Kikwang continued to leaned in and kissed your lips...for a long time.

-----------------------------------------------

O______O 

You thought it was Junhyung huh :> 
Hehehe, aren't I a tease? LOL! 
I LOVE YOU READERS *HUUUUG*