Rescue Hyuna

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIgIQcCuy74

------------------------------------------------------

-At BEAST's dorm, 12:00MN-

Almost everyone fell asleep in the living room or even on the dining table. Dongwoon fell asleep on the kitchen table while sitting down on the chair and his head resting down on his arms. Yoseob went to his room and went to sleep, also Hyunseung and Minhae.

Hyunseung and Minhae were sharing one bed. Minhae fell asleep on the chest of Hyunseung while Hyunseung's arm was around her waist. 

Gina and Doojoon both fell asleep on the living room couch. Gina's head was leaning on Doojoon's shoulder and Doojoon's head was leaning on her head with an arm around her. You, Junhyung, Kikwang and Taeni were the only ones awake.

Kikwang was keeping Taeni company on the dining table who was still on Yoseob's laptop. "What exactly are you looking for?" Kikwang asks as he returns with two cups of coffee and hans one to Taeni. 

 

"Information about those five teachers..." Taeni said as she clicked the mouse. "Do you remember when Minhae was taken and ~~~~~ Unnie went after her?" she said and Kikwang nodded. "Did you see anyone in that shack aside from U-KISS?" she asked again looking at Kikwang. 

Kikwang moves his eyes and tilts his head around as he tries to remember if he saw anyone in that shack. "It was dark so I couldn't really see anything..." Kikwang spoke and Taeni released a sigh. 

Kikwang looked out in the balcony and noticed you and Junhyung were still outside. 

 

-Balcony, 12:30MN-

"Taeni is really something..." Junhyung says as he looks at Taeni from the inside. You look back and chuckled "Yeah, she's really like that. Not giving up." you smiled then looked back out. Kikwang stood up and walked outside to you and Junhyung.

"~~~~~, can we talk for a bit?" Kikwang asked. Junhyung looked at you and you gave him an assuring smile that it was okay. Junhyung looked back at Kikwang and walked back inside. 

 

Kikwang went out and stood next to you leaning against the railings of the balcony.

"Can I ask you a question?" Kikwang looked at you and you looked at him.

"Sure." you smiled and he smiled.

"When I kissed you...what were you feeling inside?" he asked softly and hesitantly but managed to say it. 

You blinked and your eyes softened as you continued to look at him.

"You're a better kisser than Junhyung that's for sure." you joked and sightly chuckled. Kikwang also chuckled and shook his head.

 

"But...to be honest...I actually don't know what I was feeling." Kikwang looked at you as you were explaining. "I don't know if I liked it or didn't like it. I don't know if it was right or wrong. And when you asked if it was okay, I don't know if it was or not." 

 

"There's a part of me that's saying I should be with you and not Junhyung." with those words Kikwang blinked.

"But...there's also a part of me saying that I should stay with Junhyung." you looked at him again.

"I love the two of you Kikwang, really. I also feel safe around you guys, but...Junhyung is my boyfriend and I love him."

 

"A while ago I said that I didn't know what were my feelings like when you kissed me, but now I do." you walked closer to him and smiled a little.

"You, Lee Kikwang, made me feel safe, secured and protected. I could honestly say that if Junhyung didn't become my boyfriend, you would be my boy and I would your girl." you whispered that last sentence and give him a peck on his cheek. 

Kikwang's eyes widened and he also felt his heart beating fast. Hearing those slightly hurtful but honest words, made him even more attracted to you. But he knows that he can't be with you since you have Junhyung.

However, if ever he'll be born again as Lee Kikwang and you as yourself in another life, he won't hesitate to make his move and make you his girl. 

 

-Dining, 1:00AM-

Junhyung noticed that you walked closer to Kikwang but he didn't see the kiss that you gave him. Junhyung controlled his temper so that you wouldn't have to fight anymore. Instead, he turned back to Taeni whose head was bobbling already because she was getting tired even she drank 3 cups of coffee. 

Junhyung was about to close Yoseob's laptop until shouted "I KNOW WHO THEY ARE NOW!!" 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0ZtyUwfwu4

CLICK

 

Hyunseung, Minhae and Yoseob all went out of the rooms at the same time. Dongwoon shot up and hecticly looked around the room. Gina and Doojoon woke up as well and looked at Taeni who seemed to figure out something.

You and Kikwang went back inside and walked towards Junhyung who was still shocked by Taeni.

"Junhyung, you okay?" you asked. 

 

Junhyung shook his head and held his heart as he felt that it was beating fast because of Taeni's sudden loud voice. "So who are they?" Minhae asked. Taeni turned the laptop around and showed them pictures of the five teachers. "Aren't they..." Yoseob paused.

 

"The PE teachers?" Dongwoon finished. 

 

"Uh huh." Taeni nodded.

"So...what about them?" Doojoon asked.

"THEY aren't even teachers. They are SS501. They are actually a gang back in high school. And we've seen them before!" Taeni pointed out.

"We have?" Gina asked.

"Well, we haven't but ~~~~~ Unnie have and Minhae too!" Taeni said again. 

 

You and Minhae looked at each other. "Do you remember when you got caught in that shack?" Taeni asked the two of you. You looked at each other again and nodded. "Try to recall what you saw before we got there." Taeni spoke again.

You closed your eyes and tried to recall what happened that night even though you didn't want to remember. 

You remembered that aside from U-KISS there were also five guys with them in that shack. You also remembered that Kibum has a brother but you didn't know which one.

"I only know that Kibum has a brother." you said.

"What's his last name?" Taeni asked.

"Kim." you answered right away. 

 

Without hesitation, Taeni typed 'Kim Kibum, U-KISS' on the computer and fortunately for them there were some articles about U-KISS and there were also profiles about them. Taeni scrolled down and saw a picture of Kibum and someone very familiar to all of them except Gina.

"IT'S HYUNGJUN SEONSAENGNIM!" Minhae yelled. 

 

Your eyes widened as well as you remembered your encounters with SS501 and Hyungjun. When you first saw them in school, the time when they introduced themselves and hearing the familiar name Kim Hyungjun. You knew from that moment that it was all a plan.

"He's not even a real teacher." Yoseob said. 

 

"So now we know who they are and their relation with U-KISS, we still don't know where Hyuna is." Doojoon said. Just then a text message came to your phone. You checked who it was from and it said 'Kim Hyuna <3'. "It's Hyuna.." you mumbled and everyone surrounded you. 

The message wasn't just an ordinary message, it was actually a video message. You opened the message and hesitated to play the video. 

 

"UNNIE!!!!!!!!!" Hyuna yells in the video crying with slight bruises on her face. The phone turned to Dongho was badly hurt, tied up to a chair and with his head lowered. 

"~~~~~-ah! I hope you get this message. Sorry we won't be able to give you any details on where we are. But if you don't come soon, it's Bye Bye Hyuna~~~~~!" Kevin's voice in the video could be heard as well as the other guys who were laughing.

 

The video stopped and you instantly dropped your phone and clenched the tight fist. You furrowed your eye brows and released a determined sigh. "~~~~~..." Minhae said looking at you, concerned. "Let's go." you sternly said and made your way to the door but Junhyung stopped you.

"We don't know where they are." he said. "I do..." you mumbled. "Near Sanghyun..." you thought. 

 

-3:00AM-

You passed Junhyung and went out on your own and began running down the street as fast as you can. You instantly left your friends and Junhyung standing there in their dorm unknown of what to do. "We should go after her." Hyunseung broke the silence and everyone agreed.

Hyunseung turned to Minhae and was about to say something until Minhae spoke first. 

"I'm not staying." Hyunseung blinked.

"Let Taeni and Gina Unnie stay, I won't just leave ~~~~ alone to fight. I can fight too. Even if I'm a girl." Minhae said again in a serious tone. Hyunseung then nodded and looked at everyone else.

"I'll call MBLAQ. We need back up." Doojoon cooly flipped his phone and began dialling numbers. 

 

Dongwoon went to Taeni and hugged her tightly whispering in her ear "Stay safe." he whispered. "You too." she whispered back and released the hug to give Dongwoon a quick peck on the lips. Taeni went to Yoseob and gave him a peck on his cheek, pumped her fist up and smiled at him. Yoseob then lit up a smile and nodded. 

 

Junhyung went towards Kikwang. "Kikwang-" 

"Not now. We have to help your girl, remember?" Kikwang cut Junhyung off, smirked at him and placed his hand on his shoulder. 

 

"Let's go. MBLAQ knows where they are." Doojoon said as he got off the phone. Everyone nodded and left the dorm one by one. Doooon was the last to leave, but before he left, he went to Gina and gave her a quick peck on the lips and smiled. "I'll bring her back. I promise." he told her and left. 

 

-Streets of Seoul 3:45AM-

You've been running for a long time and to you it didn't matter if your legs hurt or if you were running out of breath because you needed to save Hyuna and...Dongho. 

You kept running and running and running until you stopped at somewhat an old looking building with two storeys. You panted heavily while looking at the place. You looked to the right and you saw a church that you used to go to with your mom and your brother.

"I'm right near you Thunder Oppa...I hope you'll protect me in what I'm about to do..." you thought then shifted your eyes back to the building.

--------------------------------------------------

WOW~
Took me about 3 days to finish this chapter XD
Did you wait long? Sorry!
Oh btw, I'm sick, again... Obviously I'm not in school right now.

I hope this chapter was alright and was understandable >.<