First Day: Queenkas

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3xqVMaq22Q

------------------------------------------------------

-At ~~~~~'s house, 7:00AM-

After getting back form the beach, your first day in college begins. One thing you liked about college is that you didn't need to wear any uniforms. The rest, you didn't like it because of the strict teachers and boring subjects. Even though you're a college student already, you were still your rebellious self. 

You got out of bed, stretched since it's a part of your morning routine and went to the shower. After a while, you come out of the shower with a towel wrapped around your body and drying your hair with another towel. You walked towards your closet and wore your clothes. 

 

After getting all dressed up and drying your hair, you went down to eat breakfast. "Morning dear." your mom greeted you with a smile. "Morning." you responded. Your mom prepared pancakes for you as your breakfast. While you were busily eating, your mom was busily preparing for work.

Your mom found a job only a few minutes away from your house. She works at a flower shop which was nice since she loved flowers. 

 

You finished eating and went to your mom to kiss you on the cheek and you kissed her back. Before heading out, you looked at your brother's picture and smiled. "See you later Oppa." you whispered to the photo and opened the door and left. Once you were outside, you walked to your new school and began your first day of College.

 

-At the school gate. 7:40AM-

Just like the high school days, your friends Minhae and Taeni waited for you by the gate. "Morning" you greeted. "Morning!" Taeni said, excitingly. "Ready to skip some classes?" Minhae asked with a smirk. You chuckled "You know it." you said. 

 

"It's only the first day, and you're already skipping?" a familiar voice comes in. 

 

The three of you turn around and it was Raina, Nana and Lizzy. The Queenkas during your high school days. "Wow, you guys got in? That's a miracle." Minhae mocked with a smirk. "Why don't you just mind your own business Raina." Taeni said. "Aren't you the maknae? Wow, got tougher now." Nana smirked. 

"Do us all a favor and leave." You hissed.

"Oh, but we can't. We study here now." Lizzy said.

"Idiot..." Minhae mumbled. "What?" Lizzy raised a brow. 

 

"Hey! Don't mess with the Queenkas!" a student yelled.

The six of you turned back at the student and looked back at each other. "Hear that? Don't mess with us." Raina crossed her arms and smirked. 

 

"You? Queenkas? Please. I believe that student was referring to those three." another familiar voice comes in. 

Raina and her friends turned around and their eyes widened as they saw...BEAST. Doojoon walked towards you and your friends followed by the rest of the boys. Raina and her friends stiffened up still with their eyes wide open.

"Now...go." Doojoon hissed.

In less than a second, the three went inside of the school, nervously shaking.

 

-At the hallway, 8:15AM-

You, Minhae and Taeni were locker mates and classmates as well. While hanging around the lockers, BEAST walks in the hallways making all the girls squeal and some even faint. "Must they always do this every morning again?" Minhae complained. Taeni giggled while putting her books away.

You just continued to look at them then turned around. 

 

"So, should we give first day a chance?" Minhae asked as she looked at you."No harm right?" you chuckled. With your back turned, a pair of arms wrapped your waist and looked up to see who and it was Junhyung. Dongwoon and Hyunseung placed their arms around their girlfriends. 

Kikwang silently looked away at you Junhyung while Yoseob angrily chews on his snack while looking at Dongwoon.

"Yah, calm down will you." Doojoon scolds Yoseob.

 

You turned around and saw Junhyung with a lollipop in his lips. "Want some?" he mumbled. "No thanks." you said and let his arms go around your waist. Instead he just placed his arms around you like Hyunseung and Dongwoon. "So, how are we Queenkas?" Taeni asked while pouting. 

"I guess people were just bored and just wanted to vote you girls Queenkas." Junhyung joked and lightly punched him in the stomach. "They heard about how ~~~~~ fought against seven guys and...Junhyung." Doojoon lightly chuckled by saying Junhyung's name.

"That was by luck!" he argued.

"Nope, you were just really weak." you removed his arms around you, grabbed Minhae and Taeni and proceeded to your first class. 

"I want a rematch!" Junhyung yelled but you just raised your arm up and gave him a victory sign making the rest of the boys chuckle and smile. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! It's only the first and you're already Queenkas!