Last Day of Summer, First Day of College

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoR__5Q8UIs&feature=related

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's the last day of summer and also the last day of being a high school student. Tomorrow will be the first day of being first year College. You and your friends enjoy the last day at the beach swimming, laughing, talking and just hanging out. When the last night came, you and your boyfriend, Yong Junhyung take a stroll out on the beach. 

-At the Beach, 7:00PM-

With your hands intertwined, walking side by side and your head leaning on his arm you and Junhyung enjoy the night stroll on the beach. "Remember when U-KISS beat you up?" he chuckled. You looked at him with a straight face and slapped him on the arm with your free hand. 

"Ouch!" he yelped. "I was trying to forget about it." you said. Junhyung chuckled, walked behind you and placed his arms around your waist as he rested his chin on your shoulder. "If I hadn't come, you would've been seriously hurt." he whispered. You lightly smiled and turned around.

"But I didn't need your help." you smirked, pushed him off and ran. 

"Aish!" he exclaimed and ran after you.

 

-At the Hotel; Balcony, 7:15PM-

"Looks like Unnie is enjoying her time with Junhyung Oppa." Taeni smiled and watched you run away from Junhyung. While looking out the window, a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She looked back and it was her boyfriend, Dongwoon. She smiled and looked back out. 

"I don't want to leave yet..." she softly spoke. Dongwoon looked Taeni from the side and whispered "We don't have to leave if you don't want to." Taeni turned around and lightly slapped Dongwoon on his chest. "If you're thinking of something, don't." she said strictly.

Dongwoon pretended to get hurt and grinned. His arms were still wrapped around her waist and he leaned his forehead on hers. "Why would I? I'm not like Kikwang hyung." he said. 

"I HEARD THAT!" Kikwang yelled.

Dongwoon and Taeni looked at each and laughed.

 

-In the girls' room, 7:30PM-

Minhae and Hyuna were happily talking and laughing when suddenly Hyunseung comes in. "Oppa!" Hyuna yelled. "We're busy here! Go away!" Hyuna scolded him. Minhae turned around and let out a small giggle and high-5ed Hyuna. "Mianhae, can I just borrow Minhae for a while?" Hyunseung asked. 

Hyuna looked at Minhae, Minhae looked at Hyuna and Minhae turned back to Hyunseung. "Alright, but it better be for a good reason." she said. Minhae got up and walked out of the room, Hyunseung followed while Hyuna watched the two leave.

"Aigoo..." she mumbled to herself.

As the two reached outside, Hyunseung brought Minhae up to the rooftop of the hotel. 

 

-Rooftop, 7:50PM-

"Why are we here?" Minhae asked looking around. Hyunseung guided Minhae into a platform and let go of her hand. "Just stay there." he instructed. 

Hyunseung ran off somewhere and after while an white screen came out and played a video. 

"HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!" BEAST and Minhae's friends screamed. Minhae's eyes widened and she cupped her hands over .

"Minhae-ah!! Wow! One year already?" you giggled. "Kinda like me in Junhyung. But he's too lazy to celebrate it..." you continued.

"YAH!" Junhyung yelled. You giggled and greeted her again with a smile. Next in the video was Taeni with Dongwoon. 

"Unnie!! Happy One Year Anniversary! So, what did you think of Hyunseung Oppa's gift? Pretty nice huh?" Taeni giggled. "Noona, congratulations! Let's play video games soon!" Dongwoon said making Minhae chuckle. Next it was Kikwang with Hyuna and Yoseob. 

"HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!" they all said in unison. "Unnie! I'm so jealous...you got a boyfriend before me!" Hyuna complained. "Yah, you're not supposed to complain!" Yoseob scolded Hyuna. Kikwang took his chance on having a solo time with the camera. "Happy One Year! So happy for the both of you!" Kikwang smiled.

Next it became Doojoon and Gina. "Happy One Year!!" they both said, in English. Which made Minhae laugh softly. "Sorry that we aren't there right now in the beach. We're currently stuck here in America for a while, but we'll be back before school starts!" Doojoon said. "Minhae-yah~ Always be happy whenever you're around Hyunseung okay? Happy One Year!" Gina said.

Then lastly, it was Hyunseung's turn. "Annyeong~" he let out a small chuckle. "I know it's not much and it's probably not a big deal for you..but Happy One Year Anniversary to us Minhae! Even though we argue over the smallest and weird things, you're always there to keep me smiling. I love you very much Lee Minhae. Hope our love gets stronger every year. Happy One Year Anniversary again and always know that I'll be by your side." he said his message and did a heart shape with his fingers in the end of the video. 

After the video, Minhae stood there, quietly tearing up. Hyunseung came forward and cupped his hands on her face and gently wiped her tears off using his thumbs. "You know I don't like crying..." Minhae said. Hyunseung smiled and leaned his forehead on hers. "Mianhae~" he playfully said. Hyunseung leaned in for a kiss and Minhae kissed him back.

 

-At the beach, 8:30PM-

Junhyung finally caught after you with his arms wrapped around your waist and he lifted you up and twirled around until the two of you fell on the sand. The two of you laughed and were breathing heavily as you catch your breaths. You were lying on the sand looking up at the stars until Junhyung came on top of you.

"Happy One Year..." he whispered. "Yah, ours was over months ago." you answered back. 

"So? We can make our one year everyday can't we?" he smirked and leaned in for kiss. You stayed still until he broke it and smiled then he leaned in again for another kiss and you kissed back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO! How was the first chapter? Kekeke!
Filled with so much LOVE right? ^^
Hope you enjoyed it! ^^