Strike Two

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llaZcA6CLOk

------------------------------------

The next day, it was time to leave and go back to Seoul. The teachers declared that for the rest of the week, there will no classes which was odd because usually there would only be one or two days of no school. But you didn't really mind since you were happy to not attend the classes you dislike. 

By the time it was 7AM, you woke up all on your own. You opened your eyes slowly, rubbed it gently and sat up sleepily. You checked the time in your phone then placed it down, still holding on to it. You looked to your side and saw Kikwang still asleep. You went to the bathroom to get ready first and pack up. 

After taking five minutes in the shower, you got dressed in the bathroom, dried your hair and started packing. By the time it was 7:15AM, Kikwang woke up. 

 

"Oh, morning." you said while packing your stuff. Kikwang sat up trying to wake himself up. "Morning..." he said in a crooked voice. He stood up, stretched and went to the bathroom to take a shower and pack as well. After taking his time, he was finally done showering, changing and drying his hair.

Then he proceeded to pack his stuff like you were doing. 

 

-In Junhyung & Dongho's room, 7:30AM-

Junhyung began to wake up by hearing the vibration of his phone. He turned the alarm off, sat up and sleepily looked around. He looked to the side and noticed Dongho wasn't there anymore. "What the hell..." he thought. "This kid is already up early?" he thought again. 

He scratched his head, stood up and went to the bathroom to shower up, change and then pack his stuff. 

 

-Balcony, 7:35AM-

Dongho was already done with everything as he woke up earlier than Junhyung. He stayed in the balcony to watch the sun rise while wearing his hoodie and his hands inside the pockets. Just then, a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and he turned his head back. 

He noticed that it was Hyuna who was hugging him from behind with eyes closed and a smile on her cheek. "Good morning" she greeted him happily. She let go and went to his side and placed her hand on the rail of the balcony. Dongho smiled and walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist while resting his head on hers.

"Morning" he said softly.

 

-Hallway, 7:40AM-

Gina was bringing her bags out of the room and was having a hard time until someone came to the rescue. "Careful" a voice whispered behind her ear. She turned around and noticed that was it Doojoon, she smiled. "I'll carry this for you." he offered and she nodded.

"Thanks." she said.

 

Gina and Doojoon headed out to where everyone had dinner and Doojoon placed Gina's bag on the floor near the entrance. After helping her out, Doojoon came towards Gina for a hug and Gina didn't hesitate at all. They hugged each other and looked at each other with smiles in their faces.

While hugging each other, they both looked up at each other. She smiled while Doojoon chuckled. Doojoon leaned in to kiss Gina's forehead and she closed her eyes as she felt Doojoon's lips on her forehead which made her smile even more wider.

 

Gina and Doojoon walked around the house and noticed Hyuna and Dongho out in the balcony. "Isn't that?" Doojoon pointed and Gina looked. "Hyuna..." Gina softly said as she watched the two cuddling. 

 

-8:15AM-

You and Kikwang left the room after packing up. You grabbed your bag and headed out the door with Kikwang following behind you. You and Kikwang walk down the hall way and headed out the dining hall. Not everyone was there so you had the perfect chance to eat breakfast first. 

 

"Let's go to the balcony." Kikwang suggested but you shook your head.

"Aniyo~ I want to eat~" you said as you rubbed your stomach.

"Come on, you'll survive for a few minutes without eating." he said.

"Let's go." he grabbed your hand and dragged you out.

"Yah~" you whined and tried to walk back but Kikwang grabbed you by the shoulders and guided you out the balcony. 

 

As the two of you went out, you noticed Hyuna and Dongho. "Hyuna?" you said, she looked with a shocked expression in her face and immediately moved away from Dongho. "Unnie..." she said softly and shrugged. Dongho was just looking away but then looked at you and Kikwang together. 

 

"Are you two...together?" you asked. Hyuna looked at Dongho with a worried look but Dongho just smiled. She turned back to you and slowly nodded.

"Since when?" you asked.

"Last night..." she spoke softly but clear enough for you to hear.

"Kim Hyuna." a strong and slightly angry voice called. 

 

All of you turned and saw Junhyung with a straight and disappointed face. "Oh no..." Hyuna thought. "You're with this guy?" Junhyung came forward and looked at Dongho from top to bottom then back at Hyuna. "Oppa...I...I can explain..." she stuttered.

"You better explain." he said. "How can you be with someone who tried to kill Minhae and ~~~~~?" he continued.

Dongho's eyes glared at Junhyung and he curled his hand into a tight fist. "Oppa, can't you just let it go?" Hyuna said. "It's been two years already." she said. You walked towards Junhyung and tried to pull him away but he let go your group and looked at Hyuna.

 

"Kim Hyuna, break up with him." he said. 

 

Gina, Doojoon, Kikwang and you all had your eyes and mouths wide open. You couldn't believe what Junhyung said to Hyuna. Even though Dongho did try to kill you and Minhae, you didn't want to break Hyuna's heart. You didn't want to break his hear either because you aren't the vengeful type of girl. 

"O..oppa..." she stammered.

"I said break up with him." he ordered. Hyuna looked at Dongho with teary eyes but Dongho was only looking at you and Kikwang. Then he smirks and turns to Junhyung.

"What are you smirking about?" Junhyung hissed.

"Give me a reason to break up with Hyuna?" he said. 

 

Hyuna blinked as she looked at Dongho, your eyes met his and furrowed your eye brows. "What's he up too..." you thought. "A reason? I can think of a million reasons why. For instance, you don't deserve Hyuna. After what you did to ~~~~ and Minhae, you think I'd let you date my cousin?" he said. 

"Even if I did what I had done, it's all in the past now don't you think?" Dongho replies.

"I may not deserve Hyuna, but do you think you deserve ~~~~~?" he asked. You blinked and looked at Dongho intensely. "Why is he bringing me into this?" you thought. "Of course I deserve ~~~~~. Who are you to tell me that I don't deserve my girl?" he came closer to Dongho but you held him back.

 

"That's enough." you said. "Just leave them be Junhyung, if they want to be together let them. It's all in the past now after all." you said looking at Dongho. "What?" Junhyung looks at you. "I'm not letting my cousin date this bastard. He tried to kill you." he pointed you.

"Yeah, but he didn't. I'm alive and standing right in front you." you said as you looked at him.

Junhyung looked back at Dongho and scoffed then walked away. "You're just going to follow what your girl friend says?" Dongho mocks him. Hyuna looked at Dongho and tries to tell him to stop but obviously, he didn't. "I'll ask you again. Are you sure that you deserve ~~~~~? After..." he shifted his eyes to Kikwang and smirked.

 

"After Kikwang confessed to her." he finished. 

Now all eyes, were on you and Kikwang. Junhyung's look became fierce and angry and was about to charge at Kikwang but you stopped right in front of him. "Move." he hissed. "What? So you can hit him?" you said slightly raising your voice.

"He confessed to you..." he said and you didn't answer.

"Did you...say anything?" he asked. 

 

You looked up to him and said "No." Kikwang's heart fell as he heard you say no when he clearly remembers that you'll accept him as your boyfriend if something happens to you and Junhyung. "Are you sure that's what you said ~~~~?" Dongho raised a brow.

"Why are you bringing me into this?" you looked at him. 

 

"Isn't this trip about you and Junhyung? Or is it about you and Kikwang now?" he smirked. Hyuna walked over to him "Dongho, stop it." she whispered but he didn't listen. Just then, Kyujong, Hyunjoong, Jungmin, Hyungjun, and Youngsaeng came in but didn't show themselves. 

 

"Can you just stop." Doojoon came in and glared at him. Dongho didn't bother looking at Doojoon or even listening to him. "I remember you telling him, that if ever something happens to you and Junhyung. You would accept Kikwang as your new boyfriend, aren't I right?" he smirked again. 

You looked up at Junhyung but he didn't look at you. "Junhyung..." you called his name but he didn't look.

"Who are you going to believe? Me or that kid?" you asked. Junhyung looked at you with a disappointed and angry face and shook his head.

"Strike two..." he whispered and walked out. 

"Junhyung!" you called but he didn't look back. Kikwang, watched him leave and went after him.

 

Doojoon and Gina came towards you to give you some comfort but you rushed towards Dongho and punched him with great impact that he immediately fell on the floor with a bleeding lip. "Dongho!" Hyuna scurried over. 

Gina and Doojoon held you back while you were looking at Doojoon. "You had no right to do that you little punk. And to think, you were actually changing..." you said and angrily walked out of the house. Minhae saw what happened and came up to Dongho and Hyuna.

"Hyuna...go with Gina Unnie." she said.

"But..." Hyuna looked  up.

"Now." Minhae sternly said. Hyuna nodded, stood up and walked out of the dining hall with Gina and Doojoon. 

 

Minhae looked down at Dongho and smirked. "Try to ruin someone's relationship, you're going to regret doing so." she threatens and runs out to find you. Hyunseung on the other hand goes to Yoseob and Dongwoon and Taeni to tell them what happened. Dongho was left on the floor all alone with a bleeding lip until the five teachers came out. 

Hyungjun reached his hand out for Dongho and Dongho took it and got pulled up. Youngsaeng gave him an ice pack to put on his lips. "Good work Dongho. Now we know what sets their relationship on fire." Kyujong pats him on the back.

"So, what's plan B?" Jungmin looks at Hyunjoong and Hyungjun.

"Plan B is Strike Three." Hyunjoong smirks while Hyungjun makes a call.

----------------------------------------

OMG O_O

Sorry it took me two days to update or one day? I don't remember haha XD
School was being a pain as usual~
Hope this chapter is understandable!