Picnic Date

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZSKcC3JKW8

Weekend~
A-YO ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------

-At ~~~~~'s house, 10AM-

Still asleep, you were woken up by your phone. You groaned and leisurely grabbed your phone on your side table and answered it with a sleepy voice. "Yobeosaeyo..." you said.

"Yah! Wake up! We're going out today." Minhae said, excited.

 

"What? We didn't plan anything today right?" you sat up, rubbed your eyes gently and looked around your room. 

"BEAST wants to go out." Minhae replied.

"Then you go, I'm not going." you answered.

You got out of bed and walked in to the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. 

 

"Come on, you can't be mad at Junhyung forever." Minhae reasoned. 

You scoffed "Yah, I never said I was." you said.

"Just come already!!" Minhae yelled. You held your phone away from your ear then put it near your ear again. 

"Araso, araso!" you said. You ended the call and looked at yourself in the mirror again. "Aish!" you muttered and you began taking a shower. 

 

-At the park; Picnic Area 11AM-

After getting dressed up, you met with Minhae, Taeni, Gina and Hyuna at the park in the picnic area. Once you saw them, you went to them and waited for the boys to come. "I heard about the photos." Gina said. "Yeah me too Unnie." Hyuna said. "Whoever sent those have something against the two." Minhae said. 

All the girls, except you, looked at Minhae. "What?" she asked sheepishly. "How are you sure Unnie?" Hyuna said. "Why else would that person send the pictures to the whole student body and to Junhyung?" Minhae answered in a 'duh' tone. "Do you know anyone who has anything against them?" Gina asked.

Minhae gave an 'I don't know' look and so did Taeni. Gina looked back at you "I hope nothing goes wrong between you and Junhyung." she thought. You looked at her and said "What?" with your cheeks puffed. Gina giggled and lightly shook her head. "Nothing." she smiled and noticed BEAST heading their way.

 

"Sorry to make you wait." Doojoon immediately sat beside Gina and kissed her on the cheek. Hyunseung set the picnic basket down and set up the cloth. Minhae stood up and helped Hyunseung up fix the cloth. Dongwoon sat beside Taeni but got pushed off by Hyuna. "I was sitting there!" she said. Taeni giggled and helped Dongwoon up. 

"I'm going for a walk." you stood up and started walking from them.

"Is she still mad?" Yoseob asked.

"I don't think so." Minhae said. "She just needs time to think. Unnie will be fine." Taeni said with a smile.

 

-11:35AM-

Walking by yourself, you ended up at a stream. You stepped on big rock and sat on it with your knees up to your chest and your arms folded on your knees.

"You could've at least waited for me." a voice said.

You looked back and noticed that it was Junhyung, holding two bottles of coke. 

 

He walked to where you are, stepped on the same rock and sat down beside you. You looked away and just looked at the view. "Hey..." he spoke. You still didn't look at him. Junhyung sighed and handed you your coke bottle.

You looked at him, then at the coke bottle, then back at him. You hesitated but you took the bottle from him which made him smile. 

 

"Mianhae." he whispered and you looked back at him.

"Araso" you said sipping your coke and looking back at the view.

He moved closer to you, put his arm around you and pulled you close to him. You straightened your legs and rested your head on his shoulder. 

---------------------------------------------------------

WAAAH <3

Are you out there my dear readers ♥