Odd...but Adorable

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjxaZLLfxAs

---------------------------------------------------------------

-In School, 3:00PM-

The class bell just rang and classes have ended. You, Minhae and Taeni made your way out of your classrooms and went to your lockers. You unlocked your lockers an placed your books inside, all together you closed your lockers doors and exited the school building. 

 

Just as the three of you went out, BEAST was outside waiting at the gate. The three of you arrived at the gate and went to your boyfriends except for you. You passed by Junhyung all the way out.

"Um, are they fighting?" Yoseob asked as he tilted his head.

"Junhyung tends to bully his girlfriend more than the girls in our school nowadays." Hyunseung smirks. 

 

"Yah!" Junhyung called but you didn't respond. 

"~~~~~~!" he called again, you stopped and looked back.

"What?" you asked, annoyed. He scurried after you and placed his arms around you.

"Are you mad again?" he asked as the two of you began walking.

"What do you think?" you looked at him, made a face and looked back to where you were looking. 

Junhyung chuckled and walked you home from school. 

 

-At ~~~~~'s house, 3:30PM-

You reached the front of your house and went straight inside. You unlocked your door and went in but closed it before Junhyung could even enter. "Oh come on! You're not even letting your boyfriend enter?" he yelled. "Aniyo." you yelled back and let out a small chuckle.

You placed your bag on the couch and looked up, when you looked up your eyes widened as you saw someone very familiar.

 

"Surprise!" 

 

"Gina unne!!" you screamed and ran towards her and hugged her tight. Gina giggled and hugged you back. Without even hearing the door open, Junhyung quietly comes inside and sneaks in towards the living room. "Oh, Junhyung?" Gina said.

You immediately looked back and glared at him. "Hi Noona." he said completely ignoring your glare. 

"Are you bullying her again?" Gina raised a brow and looked at you. You nodded frantically while Junhyung shook his head frantically and all she could do was giggle at the two of you. "An odd couple...but really adorable." she thought.

--------------------------------------------------

Gina's back!
Yay! 

COMMENTS are LOVED ♥
New ReadersWELCOME! Keep on reading ^^
New Subscribers, THANK YOU! Keep on reading ^^
Silent Readers, Kekeke, I SEE YOU! ^^