Plan [A]ddition: Friendly

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRhZSqQ0rlM

---------------------------------------------------------

-At School, 9AM-

The next day, you and Minhae skipped History class and just went around the school campus. You found a spot where you could hang out in, just like that tree in your high school days. You and Minhae walked towards the bench, placed your legs on the bench and sat on the surface of the concrete table. 

"The bench is meant for sitting, not putting your legs up." Junhyung spoke as he and BEAST came. Hyunseung sat behind Minhae and leaned his back on hers. Junhyung sat beside you and kissed your cheek. "Like you care about the rules." you answered back. Minhae chuckled and gave you a high-5.

Kikwang sat where you legs were while Dongwoon, Doojoon and Yoseob were standing around. "Where's Taeni?" Dongwoon asked. "History." you and Minhae both said at the same time. Dongwoon became shocked as his eyes widened. "They meant she's in History class, dummy." Yoseob said.

"Oh~" Dongwoon said making his hyungs chuckle and he felt embarrassed. 

"We're going out to meet Gina and Hyuna later. You girls want to join us?" asked Hyunseung who is still leaning behind Minhae's back. "Sure" you said and Minhae nodded. 

 

-Science Class; Laboratory 2:30PM-

After having lunch and after skipping almost all the classes, you and Taeni attended Science class together while Minhae was in Math class. "I wish Unnie was here with us." Taeni whispered. "Why bother? She's with Hyunseung." you said making Taeni giggle.

"Alright everyone, today I will be assigning partners for todays experiment." the teacher said and every student groaned in complaint. "Now now, I know that you already have an idea of who you want to be paired with. This is just for today so by tomorrow, you can claim your original partner." the teacher joked. 

 

"Alright, so let's start the pairs." the teacher started calling out the first pairs in the first row. Then in the second, the third and lastly your row which is the fourth row. You were hoping to be paired up with Taeni but then, you got paired with Dongho instead.

You rolled your eyes and walked towards him. 

"Annyeong Noona." he said smiling happily. You let out a sarcastic smile and paid attention to the teacher. "Now, be careful when you're pouring it alright?" the teacher instructed. "Nae" all the students said in unison. You were concentrating on pouring the liquid to the test tube and Dongho was taking down notes. 

You took turns and did that until the class bell rang. "All right. Good job everyone. Make sure to clean up and wash your hands before you leave." the teacher instructed and left the classroom. Everyone started cleaning up their mess and washing up the test tubes and other stuff.

You were about to wipe your desk but Dongho took the rag from you. "I'll do it for you Noona. You can go  ahead." he smiled and started wiping the table. You blinked at him and walked off to wash your hands and took the lab coat off, grabbed your bag and left the classroom. 

Taeni waited for you outside the classroom. "He became friendly." she said. "Whatever." you rolled your eyes and walked with Taeni out of the school building.

 

-School gate, 3:00PM-

Everyone met  up at the school gate and left for MBLAQ Cafe where you'll all be meeting Gina and Hyuna. "Unnie!" Hyuna called. Everyone shifted their heads towards Hyuna and walked towards their table. "Nice to see you again Gina Unnie." you smiled as you sat down. 

Gina giggled and smiled. "Same here." she said. Joon came towards you guys and took your orders and brought it to the kitchen. All of you began to talk about the new stuff in your life and what's been going on.

You mentioned to them about Dongho but it seems that Hyuna has forgotten about incident that happened 2 years ago, which is a good thing. 

 

Just then, Mir came in with your orders and placed them on your table. Followed by their new waiter which was Dongho. "Dongho?" you said. "Oh, Noona!" he said happily. Junhyung glared at Dongho and so did Minhae. "You work here?" you asked. "Part time." he rubbed the back of his neck and laughed sheepishly. 

Hyuna looked at Dongho and Dongho looked at her. "Annyeonghasaeyo." Dongho bowed and smiled. Hyuna blinked and slightly blushed. "Ah..Annyeong.." she spoke softly. "Yah, Dongho! Get back here!" Mir yelled. "Nae!" he yelled back. "It was nice to meet you." he bowed again and scurried back to his post. 

"Yah, Kim Hyuna." Junhyung sternly called her. Hyuna looked with a little smile on her face. "He seems...friendly." she said which made everyone look at her weirdly but she didn't seem to notice that.

"Mworago?" Minhae said.

"Hyuna yah, he is not friendly." Taeni said. 

You looked back at Dongho and stared at him for a while. "Something is up...I just know it." you thought. Dongho caught you staring at him and he smiled. You blinked and looked away back to your friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What's going on?! 

XD LOL. XD