For Friendship...For Love

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFrEknfLaVg&feature=related

------------------------------------------------------------

You looked at everyone who was caught by U-KISS and SS501. Because of you, they wouldn't be there. Because of you, they wouldn't be in trouble. Because of you, they wouldn't have sacrificed themselves just to save you. Especially Junhyung. You love him, you care for him. Though they were times that you argued a lot, you still cared for him.

The first time you met, might have been the worst memory but in the end Yong Junhyung of BEAST, the bully from your high school days till now, your boyfriend stood by you this whole time. He protected you when you didn't want to be protected, as a pay back, it was your turn to protect him and your friends. 

 

You looked at Minhae across and nodded at her. Getting the signal, Minhae already knew what you were up to. In three seconds, Minhae flipped over Soohyun. Everyone looked at Minhae and Minhae smirked as she held up a smoke bomb.

She took the string out and dropped down and a body of smoke exploded out of the bomb. U-KISS and SS501 released MBLAQ and BEAST and made their way to you. 

You disappeared in the thick smoke and Kevin began shooting.

"Where are you?!" he yelled as he kept on shooting through the smoke. As soon as he ran out of bullets, the smoke cleared. He saw that some members of SS501 and U-KISS got shot but weren't dead.

"What the hell..." Kevin mumbled. 

You came up from behind and pointed the gun that you got at the back of Kevin's head. "Isn't it fun seeing your friends hurt?" you mocked and pulled the gun back and you were ready to fire until the police came.

"Drop your weapons and get down on the ground now!" one officer said. 

Kevin and Kiseop slowly dropped their guns and kicked it towards the officers. They laid down on the ground the police went towards them to handcuff them. Medics were treating SS501 and U-KISS as soon as they were done, the police took over and brought them down. 

You went down with them with Junhyung, Beast, Mblaq and Minhae. The medic came to you and your friends and aided your wounds. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XSFAnUQIL0

CLICK ^^

-Outside SS501's hideout, 1:30AM-

As soon as the medic were finished tending your wounds they left with the police. The chief talked to Taeni and told them that they'll be locked away for a long time and will also be punished for all the things they have done. Hearing that, Taeni released a releived sigh and bowed to the chief.

After talking to him, she immediately came running to you and hugged you tight. 

"Unnie!!" she said.

"In pain Taeni, in pain." you grunted and she let go.

"Omo! Sorry." she let out a meek smile and you chuckled.

"Kwaenchana." you messed up her hair and giggled. Dongho and Hyuna walked side by side helping each other towards you and the others.

 

"Unnie..." Hyuna spoke. "Noona..." Dongho followed after. 

You smiled and came up to them and hugged both of them. "It's okay. Don't apologize. I should be the one doing that for causing you all trouble." you let go and smiled at them again. They smiled back and Hyuna hugged you while tears were falling out from her eyes. 

A black car pulls over and comes out Gina running towards you. "~~~~~!!!" she yelled and hugged you tightly. "In pain! In serious pain!" you exclaimed and Gina immediately pulled back. "Sorry!" she said and looked at you with concern. You just smiled and tried to hide away the pain. 

Doojoon walked to Gina and Gina hugged him. "Thank you." she whispered as Doojoon let go of the hug and leaned for a kiss. "Aish! Get a room!" Yoseob said making everyone laugh at his reaction. Minhae and Hyunseung held hands and Hyunseung leaned in to kiss Minhae's forehead.

"You know, someone stole something from me." he said. "What?" Minhae titled her head. 

"This..." Hyunseung leaned in towards Minhae and kissed her lips. Hyunseung pulled back and smiled while Minhae slightly blush. "Omo! This is my first time seeing you blush Minhae." you said and gave a laugh. "Shut up!" Minhae yelled as she slapped you in the back.

"YAH!" you lowered your voice and walked towards her but Junhyung stopped you. "Calm down you two." Kikwang said chuckling. 

 

-2:00AM-

Gina offered you a ride home and you accepted. She dropped off Minhae first, then Taeni then you were the last. You went inside your house carefully trying not to wake up your mom and went straight to your room. You closed the door behind you, locked it and went in the shower. 

 

After an hour, you went out, wore your comfortable clothes, walked towards your window, opened it and looked out. "Sanghyun Oppa...thanks for watching over my friends...thanks for watching over me..." you thought as you smiled and looked at the stars and the moon brightly up in the night sky.

 

You were about to close the window until you saw Junhyung waiting outside your house. You blinked at him and saw him wave at you telling you to come downstairs. You closed your windows, grabbed your hoddie that says 'I'm a REBEL' in the back and went out of the house. 

Junhyung waited for you outside, leaning on the gate of your house. You went out of the gate with your hood up and went to him. "What are you doing here? you asked. "I wanted to show you something." he replied, took your hand and pulled you away from your house.

----------------------------------------------------

OOOHHHH~ 
Where is he taking you? :>