Plan [B]ait

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKmcGOu7ZwY

----------------------------------------

-At SS501's hide out, 12MN-

U-KISS left Junhyung and went straight to the hide out of SS501. The members of SS501 are actually the five teachers of their school. Kim Hyungjun and Kim Kibum are actually brothers, so the two were behind the murder of your brother. 

As U-KISS arrives, the butler of SS501's welcomes them inside and leads them to SS501. "Annyeonghasaeyo." they all said in unison and bowed at the same time. Hyunjoong, the leader, nodded his head and told them to sit down.

"Is everything going well?" he asks while he rests his elbow on the arm rest of his chair and touches his chin with it. 

Kevin nodded "Nae. Everything is going according to plan." Kevin said with a smirk. "I think ~~~~~ is about to give in." Kevin said again. "That means we move to Plan B?" Hyungjun said as he walked forward. "What is Plan B?" Youngsaeng asked.

"Plan B, is Plan Bait." Kibum smirked and looked at Dongho.

 

Dongho noticed that Kibum was looking at him, from that moment he knew what they meant. He knew who will their 'bait' be. "I don't want to do it..." he thought. "What the...Dongho, snap out of it..." he thought again as he lightly shook his head. "Yah, kwaenchana?" Eli asked and he just nodded. 

 

"Dongho, tomorrow, you'll bring Hyuna out on a date. Araso?" Kibum instructed and Dongho had no choice but to nod. After the meeting, U-KISS then took their car back to their hide out while Dongho sends a text message to Hyuna. 

To: Hyun~A

Hyuna~ 
You want to go out tomorrow? :3

He typed and sent it. After a while, her reply came. He hoped that she would say no, unfortunately she said yes. Dongho sent a reply by telling her where to meet up and what time. After that, he released a sigh and looked out the car window. "I think...No I can't..." he thought. 

 

-At U-KISS' hideout, 12:30AM-

U-KISS was able to fix the place up but had their butlers and maid do the rest. Everyone went to their rooms and went to sleep, some went out to have a drink like Xander and Soohyun. Eli was up in his practice room, practicing his taekwondo and other styles of fighting.

Kiseop was just in his room drinking root beer, while Kevin was in front of his laptop in his room. Dongho on the other hand was out on the balcony in his room.

 

He couldn't stop thinking about Hyuna, how he doesn't want her to get invovled. It seems that he has fallen for her already. 

He also couldn't keep his thoughts about you. How badly you were hurt, injured and heart broken. Dongho thinks that he's changing and it's not good for him especially when he's surrounded by U-KISS. When he told Hyuna that he's been kicked out as a lie, now he's hoping and wishing that it would come true. 

--------------------------------------------------

This has to be the shortest chapter ever XD
Mianhae~! 
I'll update tomorrow ♥