Shall We...Fight?

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyw6P9wWizM

----------------------------------------------------------

-Outside SS501's hideout, 8:30PM-

"Shall we?" you looked at both groups and they all nodded and smirked. 

BEAST positioned themselves by the windows while MBLAQ went towards the back door which connects to the kitchen. You had your own way of going inside since SS501's hideout was your hideout before with Kiseop and your brother. You went to the opposite side of BEAST and opened a small door. 

You used your strength to push back the small door and finally it budged in. "Yes!" you mentally shouted. You carefully laid down on the ground and crawled like a soldier and went in.

 

Checking the room if it was clear, you turned around to push back the small door then you scanned the room and you found out that you were in the piano room. 

You saw the piano and scurried over to it quietly, you opened the cover and blew out the dust. "For sure this is out of tune..." you muttered then you pressed the keys 1, 3 and 5 all the same time which became the signal for MBLAQ to come in from the back.

The bodyguards guarding the hallway where the piano room is heared you and directly walked to the door with their guns out. 

You noticed the door opening so you slid down the slide that would lead you to the underground basement. 

 

The bodyguards slowly opened the door and instantly pointed their guns. They went in then suddenly the door closes and they looked and saw MBLAQ standing by the door and locked it. The bodyguards were 5 people, and those 5 were pointing guns.

"Hm, outnumbered?" Mir tilted his head.

"Don't think so." Joon wiped his lip and began to charge towards one of them before they could shoot.

"Take the guns out!" Seungho ordered and everyone did so. 

 

-Basement, 9:00PM-

You landed your feet once you've hit the ground and you carefully stood up and checked once again if the room is clear and it is. You made your way to where the electricity is located and you read the labels. "Library, Living room, Bathroom..." you muttered to yourself while looking for the one that you're supposed to touch.

"Ah...Main." you said again and without hesitation you pulled the lever down and everything out. 

You grinned and wore your night vision shades that Taeni got for you and for everyone else. 

 

-Outside SS501's hideout; Windows, 9:39PM-

BEAST saw the lights go out and they threw smoke bombs in the window making the window break in the pieces. They placed masks over their noses and went inside through the window. 

 

-Basement-

You heard the glass' of the windows breaking and that's when you went out of the room to find Hyuna and Dongho. From one room to the another, you open it and it's empty. No Hyuna or Dongho until you reached the last door. You were about to open it until someone was opening it from the inside so you walked backwards into the darkness and waited. 

 

-Hallway-

"What the hell?!" Kevin yelled.

"We're being ambushed." Eli said.

"No , sherlock." Xander said.

"What do we do?" Soohyun asked. Kevin looked back inside at Hyuna and Dongho.

 

"I've got a plan... Untie Dongho and Hyuna. Then bring them to the roof." Kevin instructed and Soohyun and Eli took care of it. The two went back to the room to untie Hyuna and Dongho then brought them to the roof top. 

 

-Library-

"Damn it!" Hyungjun cursed.

"It's too dark, can't see anything!" Jungmin said as he bumped into a wall but didn't fall back.

"!" he cursed.

 

"Hyung!" Kibum called.

"FIND KISEOP! FIND KEVIN & THE REST! FIND ~~~~~~! I know she's here..." Hyungjun instructed and with that Kibum carefully went to the find the exit while SS501 wait. 

"What do we do?" Youngsaeng asked.

"We can't do anything since it's too dark in here. First, we need to find a way to get the lights back on. Then...we fight." Hyunjoon said.

"Fight?" Kyujong repeated.

"Isn't that why ~~~~~ is here in the first place? To fight for her friends." Hyunjoon said again and scoffed in the darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night vision shades instead of goggles :> much cooler and much lighter hahaa!!