Time Machine

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrVwQjbish8

A Dongho and Hyuna chapter~

----------------------------------------------------------

-Dinner, 7:30PM-

Dongho decided to eat dinner alone out in the balcony. After eating, he brought his plate back in and went out again. He placed his hands on the railings and looked out the night sky of the country side. He breathed in the almost fresh night air and breathed out.

"Alone?" a voice came. 

He turned around and saw that Hyuna by the door. She smiled, walked towards the railing of the balcony and also placed her hands on it. He turned back and looked around. "What are you doing here?" he broke the short silence. "I'm on a field trip." Hyuna joked. Dongho chuckled and repeated his question.

"I meant, what are you doing out here. Shouldn't you be with your friends?" 

Hyuna just smiled and looked out into the darkness. "Aren't you my friend?" she turned to him and smiled. Dongho blinked and sheepishly looked away. Hyuna gave a light chuckle and smiled. "I guess you're not used to it huh?" she asked. "Not used to what?" he said, curiously looking at her.

"Being called a friend." she stated.

"I guess not..." he thought. Hyuna turned around and leaned her back against the railing. "If you had a time machine, what time would you go back to?" she asked. Dongho looked back at the dark view in front of him and sighed. "I don't know..." he murmured.

"Aw, come on. I know that there has to be a certain time you would want to go back to." she persuaded. 

Dongho chuckled, turned around and leaned back as well. "You really want to know huh?" he grinned. Hyuna looked at him and frantically nodded. Dongho straightened up, walked a few steps towards Hyuna and lowered his head to her head.

"You really want to know?" he asked again.

"Yes." Hyuna answered in content. 

 

"I want to go back to the time..." he paused and leaned closer to her face. "...when I was supposed to give you this." he whispered right near her lips and leaned for a kiss. Hyuna's eyes widened and she wanted to pull back but instead, she closed her eyes, wrapped her arms around him and stayed still.

Dongho felt Hyuna's arms around him, so he put his around her waist and pulled her closer to make the kiss more passionate.

-----------------------------------

OMONA!!!!!!!!!!!!