Close Friend vs Boy Friend

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtKAc79Eccs

-------------------------------------------

-Country side of Seoul, 10:00PM-

It was already 10PM and everyone went back to their rooms. Taeni, Dongwoon and Yoseob were also on their way back to their room. Dongwoon and Taeni were walking side by side while Yoseob was behind them. He didn't want to be left out and also he didn't want to be not noticed by Taeni.

So, he came in between them and hung his arms on Dongwoon and Taeni. 

Taeni giggled as they walked while Dongwoon had his eyes on Yoseob, his competition. Both of them walked Taeni to her room and said good night. Dongwoon leaned in for a good night kiss on Taeni's cheek and she blushed. "Oppa..." she whined softly and looked away from Yoseob. 

Yoseob puffed his cheeks and pushed Dongwoon out of the way. "Night Taeni ah!" he walked in and gave her a tight hug. Taeni blinked but also hugged him back. Yoseob kept his arms around her for a while and whispered in her ear.

"I love you..."

Yoseob pulled back and winked then grabbed Dongwoon and dragged him off to their room. Taeni stood still right in front of their door spacing out. Just then, Minhae opened the door and found a frozen Taeni. She went out and went in front of Taeni. 

She waved her hand in front of her face and called her name but Taeni didn't respond. Just then she smirked and was ready to slap Taeni but then Taeni stopped her hand. "Unnie, what are you doing?" she titled her head. Minhae's eyes widened and she was the one who froze this time. "What the..." she thought. 

 

Taeni let go of Minhae and went inside, then Minhae followed her in and closed the door behind her. "Yah, what's with you standing out there like a statue a while ago?" she asked as she jumped on the bed. Taeni slowly walked towards her bed, took her slippers off and sat down in an Indian position on her bed. 

"Unnie..." she spoke softly.

"Hmm?" Minhae searched for her eyes.

"Yoseob Oppa..." she continued.

"Don't tell me." Minhae stopped her which made Taeni look up at her.

"He confessed?" she raised a brow. Taeni's eyes widened again but then hid her face behind her hair. 

 

Minhae chuckled and jumped on Taeni's bed to sit beside her. "I knew it!" she said.

"How-how'd you know?" Taeni stuttered still hiding behind her hair.

"That's not important right now. The important thing is, that you have two guys running after you. Yoseob, who treats you as a sister but I guess wants you more than a sister. And..." she paused, Taeni looked up.

"...Dongwoon, your first boyfriend who treats you like a princess and cares about you and will probably marry you in the future." Minhae joked towards the end of her sentence. 

Taeni lightly slapped Minhae and hid under her blankets making Minhae fall off the bed. "Yah!" she yelled lying on the ground. "Aish..." she muttered and stood up rubbing the side of her . She looked at Taeni who was hiding under her blanket and shook her head. 

Minhae went to her bed and grabbed her phone and sent a text message to Hyunseung. 

To: SeungSeung

Yah~
Seobbie Oppa confessed to Taeni ^_~

She clicked sent and waited for a reply. 

 

A few minutes later, Hyunseung replied.

-SeungSeung

MWORAGO?!?!?!?!?!?!
O______________________O

Minhae read the message and laughed out loud. But then stopped and looked over to Taeni who fell fast asleep. After checking, she laughed again softly and continued sending Hyunseung messages until she fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------

HAHAHA! HYUNSEUNG XD