Trashed

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRTCxdX3Vv4

--------------------------------------------------------

-At ~~~~~~'s house, 9:00PM-

At exactly 9PM you arrived home. You noticed that the door was slightly open, your eyes widened and you rushed inside. As you entered your house, you turned the lights on and noticed that the whole living room and even the kitchen was trashed. "What the hell..." you mumbled. 

You suddenly remembered your mom because she's usually home at this time. "Mom!" you called and you could hear a soft whimper from her room up stairs. You ran up and immediately went to her and saw her by the bed, quietly crying.

You scurried over to her, crouched down and hugged her. "Mom, what happened?" you asked, her hair and calming her down. 

"I..I don't know...I was just making dinner then suddenly...five men came..." she paused. You looked at her and repeated "Five men?" she nodded. You hugged her again and brought her down stairs, sat her on the couch and went to the kitchen to get her something to drink.

You got a glass and filled it up with filtered water. "Good thing that they didn't break it." you said you handed the glass of water to your mom. 

 

-9:15PM-

You started cleaning the place up by picking up the broken pieces of vase and picture frames. You placed the picture frame back in its place but there was something missing. "Huh?" you mumbled. You counted the picture frames and still ended up missing on. "Where is it..." you mumbled to yourself and looked around for it. 

 

Looking around from the living room, to the kitchen, to the bedrooms and even the bathrooms, you still couldn't find the picture that you were looking for. Just then, Junhyung comes inside your house with BEAST. Their eyes widened as they saw your house been trashed.

Broken pieces of glass on the floor even broken windows. You come out of the bathroom scratching your head, you looked up and saw BEAST. 

You blinked, they looked around, Junhyung walks towards you. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah I'm fine." you nodded. Doojoon looked over to your mom who was nervously shaking. "Are you all right Mrs. Park?" she looked up at Doojoon and nodded. "They trashed the place." you said and everyone looked at you. "They even stole something." you continued. 

"What did they steal?" Yoseob asked. "A picture frame." you answered, walked over to your mom and sat beside her. "A picture frame?" Hyunseung repeated. "Why would anyone want to steal a picture frame?" Dongwoon asked while looking at the pictures. "Because...it had Kiseop in it." you whispered.

Your mom and BEAST looked at you, especially Junhyung. "Kiseop?" your mom repeated. "He's back..." you mumbled and looked at Junhyung. 

 

-At BEAST's dorm, 9:50PM-

"Five men trashed their place?" Hyunseung said as he sat on the couch with his legs crossed. "I thought U-KISS was..." Yoseob paused and counted. "Seven people right?" he said. Dongwoon nodded and looked over to Doojoon. "Whoever it was, they know ~~~~~ pretty well." said Junhyung, sipping from his coke bottle and tightening his fist.

----------------------------------------------

Was it okay? XD

Ooooh, looks like there'll be some action soon ^^