Let Her Go

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ey_i6JLlEY

------------------------------------

Soohyun and Eli dragged you into a middle classed house a bit far from where you live and it isn't hard or easy to spot. But U-KISS made it look like it's hidden so that no one would ever know that they live there. You were dragged in the living room and they sat you down on a chair and tied ropes around your legs, waist and on your hands. 

After doing so, Soohyun and Eli met up with the rest of U-KISS and had their meeting in another room. Then, Dongho arrives and walks in. He stops for a while and looks at you all tied up and your head down. Your hair was covering your face and you still felt the pain from Kiseop's punch. 

Dongho was becoming guilty but then he shook his head to get rid of the feeling and joined in with U-KISS. 

 

-At Minhae's house, 2:00PM-

Minhae was all alone at her house feeling bored and sleepy at the same time. She went down to the living room to watch some movies that her parents bought while she was out. She was about to put the DVD in the player until their house phone rang. "Yobosaeyo?" she said. "Minhae yah~" a female voice said in the other line. 

"Ah, Park Eomma~ Annyeonghasaeyo." Minhae greeted your mom in a gentle and polite voice. 

"Annyeong. Is ~~~~ there?" she asked. 

"Hm? ~~~~~? Aniyo, she isn't here. Hasn't she come back home from the field trip yet?" Minhae asked as she walked over to the DVDs with the wire less phone on her hand. 

"She hasn't. I thought she was with you that's why I called." she said. 

"Have you called her phone Eomma?" Minhae asked and went back to the couch to get ready to watch. 

"I tried, but she didn't answer. I tried about five times already..." she said, getting worried. 

"Five? That's not like her... I'll call you back Eomma. Please don't worry." Minhae said in a polite voice and ended the call. 

Minhae tapped her finger on her lip and she tried calling you through her cell phone for about six times, still no answer. "Where could she be..." she thought. 

 

-At Hyuna's House, 3:30PM-

Gina and Hyuna were having fun watching a comedy TV show called "Comedy Boot Camp" and they were laughing loudly and Gina was in the verge of crying because of laughing too much. 

Just then, Hyuna's cell phone rang she looked at the caller and it was Minhae. She calmed herself first and answered the call. "Yobosaeyo?" she answered. "Hyuna, do you know where ~~~~~ is?" Minhae on the other line asked. "Aniyo, Unnie." Hyuna replied.

"But I did see her left in school with BEAST when I left with Gina Unnie. Maybe she's with them?" Hyuna quickly added.

"Ah, araso. I'll just call Hyunseung then." Minhae said. 

"Unnie...is she..." Hyuna whispers making sure Gina wouldn't hear her. "I'm not sure...But I hope she's not..." Minhae answered, said good bye and ended the call to call Hyunseung. "Who was that?" Gina asked wiping her tears away.

Hyuna snapped out of her own little world and looked at Gina with a small smile. "Oh, that was just Minhae." she answered. "Waeyo?" she asked. "Nothing important." Hyuna smiled and made sure that Gina wouldn't know what's going on.

Hyuna shifted her eyes back to the television and so did Gina. 

 

-At BEAST's dorm, 4:20PM-

Yoseob and Dongwoon were playing video games as usual, Doojoon was sleeping, Kikwang was cooking food for himself, Hyunseung was just in his laptop updating his YOZM while Junhyung was in his room drinking coke on his bed and thought about you. 

Hyunseung's phone began to ring and he immediately answered it as soon as he saw that it was Minhae calling. "Min Min Annyeong~" he said cutely. "Oppa, have you seen ~~~~~?" she asks on the other line. "Aniyo. Waeyo?" he asked back heading out the living room signalling the boys that something's wrong.

 

Yoseob went to Junhyung and called him to go out of the room. 

Dongwoon woke Doojoon up and went to the living room. BEAST gathered in the living all standing up while Minhae is on the phone in loudspeaker. "~~~~~ hasn't reached home yet. I called Hyuna a few minutes ago and she said she hasn't seen her as well. I thought that you have seen her." Minhae explained. 

 

-5:30PM-

"Maybe she's with MBLAQ?" Yoseob said. "I just received a text from Joon Oppa and he said they haven't seen her as well." Minhae replied back. "Where could she be...Eotteoke..." Minhae began worry. Hyunseung turned the speaker phone off so that he could talk to her privately. 

The rest of BEAST also began to worry especially Junhyung. Since you two aren't talking to each other, that made him worry the most because he doesn't know what to do in a situation like this unlike before. 

 

He went to his room to think some more then his phone received a text message. He looked at the sender and saw your name so immediately, he opened the message had a picture attached. 

Scroll Down...

It said and he did scroll down until it reached the picture. The picture was you, all tied up with your hair all over your face and your face has been badly bruised. Your lip was bleeding and you were also drenched in water. 

If you want to save her...
Do it quick.
Who knows what we might do to your girl friend...

He read the last message and clenched a tight fist. He was about to call your phone until another text was sent. He read the message and his eyes widened then with no hesitation and without telling the members, he grabs his jacket, wears it and runs out of the house. 

 

-5:45PM-

Yoseob noticed that Junhyung was gone so he called his phone. "Yah, where did you run off to?" he said. Junhyung explained to Yoseob why he suddenly ran out of the house. 

"WHAT?!" he yelled which made the members go close to him. Soon, the call ended and Yoseob received a text message. He opened it and saw what was written. BEAST was able to see the message as well. "An address?" Hyunseung said. "That's where ~~~~~ is." Yoseob's face turned serious as he looked at his friends. 

Everyone looked at each other and immediately got their jackets and phones and ran out as well. Hyunseung forward the message to Minhae and told her to call for back up. 

 

-At U-KISS' hide out, 6:25PM-

"Your boyfriend is surely taking his time." Kevin said as he was sitting down on a single couch with his legs crossed while holding a knife in his hand and slowly sliding his fingers on the blade. You were breathing heavily as you looked up to him.

Your hair was a mess, your clothes were also a mess since you got drenched by water. Your face was pretty much messed up as well, your lip began to bleed, your cheeks all bruised up but you were still conscious. 

 

You looked around the house and saw the the rest of U-KISS. Eli, Kibum and Soohyun were sitting on the couch playing cards. Xander was watching TV while eating home made food. Kiseop was on the phone while Dongho was sitting at the dining table with your phone in his hand. 

Just then, Kevin cupped his hand on your face and made you face him. You and Kevin were close to each other, in fact too close. He took away his knife and took your hair out of your face gently and caressed your cheek. "Now, you won't be able to stop me." he smirked and leaned in closer and closer.

He was about to kiss your lips but Kiseop stopped him which made Kevin glare at  him. 

 

"Don't. Not worth it." he said. You pulled your head out of Kevin's grip and looked down at the ground once again with your hair covering your face. "Not worth it? I'm sure you also want to do the same to Minhae and she isn't worth it as well." Kevin said.

"Remember Kiseop, we're doing all of this for you. Even if it means life or death, so. Don't tell me that she..." he looked at you and smirked. "Isn't worth it." he finished. 

Kiseop gave a sigh and turned around. "Fine, do whatever you want." he mumbled and walked off. Kevin smirked once again behind him and looked back towards you. "Now, where were we?" he leaned in again but you were looking away. 

 

-7:05PM-

Just then, the doors of U-KISS bursts open which them look up and get ready for a fight. A familiar figure stood outside and stepped in. He saw Kevin leaning towards you and his eyes widened.

 

"LET. HER. GO." he hissed as he gives U-KISS a death glare. 

You weakly looked up and saw that it was...your brother. "Thunder...? But he's dead..." you thought.

-----------------------------------------------

OHEMGEE! 

She saw Thunder?! Is this real or is it just an hallucination?!