Life isn't worth living without you

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec2fqC_u1E4

Prepare to get teary eyed everyone! 
But I hope not >.<

Oh btw, just repeat the song again if it stopped until there's a new link ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------

You arrive at the last hallway which was connected to the main door. All of you made a run for it but Kevin appeared from the hallway and immediately grabbed you from behind as he pulled your hair which made you grunt in pain. Kevin tightly wrapped his arm around your neck and pointed the tip of the knife near your throat. 

Everyone looked back and their eyes widened. "~~~~~!!" Minhae shouted and came towards you and Kevin but Kevin took a step back and peirced the tip of the knife to your neck which made you wince in pain. "If any of you move, she immediately dies!" Kevin yelled.

"~~~~~~!!" Minhae yelled again and tears automatically flowed down from her eyes. 

 

Unknown of what to do, BEAST, MBLAQ and Dongho stood still and watched you and Kevin run back. Until you and Kevin weren't seen anymore, Junhyung quickly ran back after the two of you and the rest followed. Hyunseung stopped and told Minhae to take Hyuna and Dongho back to the tree house.

She nodded and the two of them escaped and went back to the tree house. 

 

-Tree house, 11:35PM-

Hyuna and Minhae arrived at the tree house panting. Taeni stands up as they see them arrive. "Just the three of you?" she asked, worriedly. "They...they caught ~~~~ again..." Minhae breathes in slowly. "I'm going back, you guys wait here." Minhae climbs down the tree house and runs back inside. 

"Unnie!!!" Taeni yells for her and wanted to go after Minhae but Dongwoon stopped her. "Let them take care of it." he calmed her down and went to Dongho and Hyuna to aid their wounds. Taeni sighed helplessly and helped Dongwoon tend Hyuna and Dongho's wounds. 

 

-SS501's hideout; Rooftop-

Back to the rooftop again, Kevin drags you to the each of the building with the tight grip and his knife still pointing at your throat. "Haven't you had enough already?" you said as you looked at him with no fear. "Why would I? It's fun picking on someone who humiliated me. Don't you think?" Kevin chuckled.

"Can't you get over that?! It's been what... a year? Two years?!" you snapped and struggled but Kevin just held on tighter making you wince because of the slight pain he's causing. 

"I don't care..." he muttered. "Your brother still humiliated me." he said looking at you and began laughing, crazily. You struggled harder, you didn't care if the knife was already giving you a scar on your neck. With much force, you got out of his grip, twisted his arm to that he could drop the knife which he did and you kicked it off the roof.

"!" he yelled and you kicked him back then you made your chance to run towards the door but he took a gun out and shot the gun at you but luckily he missed. 

You stopped at the sound of the gun shot and stood still. Kevin stood up, panting and limped his way to you and pointed the gun at the back of your head. Just then Junhyung, Beast and Mblaq arrived. "~~~~~~~!!!!!!" they shouted as he saw the situation you were in. "No...not again..."  Junhyung thought.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIgIQcCuy74

CLICK ^^

-Rooftop, 12:00MN-

Frozen solid like ice, standing like a mannequin, you couldn't do anything. You couldn't move because one move, could cause you your life and this isn't even a dream. Kevin was behind you with a gun pointed at the back of your head at any moment he could trigger the gun and you would die. 

"KEVIN, LET HER GO!" Junhyung shouted but Kevin only smirked.

"Beg." he said and Junhyung looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?" he said.

"You heard me, beg. Beg me to save her life." Kevin said again. You looked at Junhyung and frantically shook your head.

"No, Junhyung! Don't!" you yelled.

"Shut up!" Kevin moved the gun closer to your head and you felt it at the back. 

"If only you didn't leave the group Junhyung, this would've never happened." Kevin said.

"So sad isn't it? To see someone you love the most in danger." Kevin grinned.

"Don't you feel the same?" you said.

"No. Because I killed that person." Kevin said. Everyone's eyes widened even yours.

 

"You...you killed your own mother?" Junhyung said not believing the words that came from Kevin's mouth.

"She was toturing me..." Kevin pretended to sob but then smirked.

"So, I ended her life. Early." he finished.

"You're crazy...Crazier than the last time-" 

"The last time we were together?" Kevin cut you off.

"Babe, this is the real me. A crazy person." he laughed.

 

"Why don't you just pull the damn trigger!" you shouted.

"With pleasure..." Kevin smirked. 

"NO! DON'T! ~~~~~ don't be stupid!" Junhyung yelled.

"He's right...we should let him pick." Kevin said as he snapped his fingers and the rest of U-KISS and SS501 came and captured BEAST and MBLAQ. Kiseop came to Junhyung with a gun and pointed it at his head.

"Now, you pick!" Kevin said to Junhyung. 

"Your life...or hers?"

Kiseop set the gun off and continued to point it at Junhyung's head, Kevin did the same. Junhyung was about to say something but you cut him off. "Kill me..." you muttered. Junhyung, BEAST, MBLAQ looked at you with their eyes wide and furrowed eye brows. "Kill me! NOW!" you yelled again. 

"~~~~ STOP! You don't know what you're saying!" Kikwang yelled.

"I made your lives a living hell...you're all in trouble because of me." tears started falling down from your eyes. "Trust me, your life will be much better without me." you slightly whispered towards the end of your sentence. 

"No! That's not true!" Joon yelled.

"Life won't be the same without you ~~~~~!" Mir said.

"Who's going to visit MBLAQ cafe?" Seungho said.

"Who'll order the usual chocolate cake?" G.O said.

"Who will I ask for help whenever Minhae beats me up?" Hyunseung said.

"Who will I have ice cream with?" Yoseob said.

"Who will help me with Gina?" Doojoon said.

Hearing them say those to you, right then and there, endless tears flows down. 

 

"Who will I call my best friend when she's gone?" Minhae says catching her breath.

"Grab her!" Kevin yelled and was caught by Soohyun.

 

"What will my life be like when my first love....first kiss...first girlfriend...gone?" Junhyung deeply looked into your eyes and you did the same. "Life isn't worth living without you ~~~~~..." he said again. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

OMONAAAAAAAA!!!

LOL. I forgot to say something xD

I HAVE REACHED 10,000+ VIEWS IN THIS STORY! 
AFTER SO MANY CHAPTERS! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT EVERYONE
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS AND THANK YOU FOR READING
You guys don't know how happy I am right now T^T

I hope you didn't cry that much :)
Look forward for the next chapter~