Strike Three: The Conflict

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF_2PRmQHBU

-------------------------------------

Kikwang pulled back, leaned his forehead on yours and opened his eyes. He noticed that your eyes were still in shock and all he could do is chuckle. "Surprised?" he whispered. Of course you couldn't say no since your eyes says it all, but you were able to snap out of it and moved away from him. 

"Sorry...did I-" you cut him off.

"No, it's...it's okay.." you mumbled still looking away. You couldn't understand what was your heart telling you. Is it because that you and Junhyung have not been talking, that's why you let Kikwang kiss you? Is it because that you might actually have feelings for him?

These thoughts were running through your head as you touched your lips then let go and looked back at him. 

 

"Are you alright?" he asked. You nodded and gave a small smile. 

"But I'm not..." a voice came out. Both of you looked up and quickly stood up. "Junhyung..." you muttered. "I can explain..." you said again. "Explain what? There's no need." he furrowed his eye brows. You looked away, bit your lip and looked back at him.

Once you looked back at him, Junhyung noticed the change of your eyes. It wasn't saying 'sorry', it was more of 'fine, be that way' look. 

"You're right. There's no need." you said and turned back to Kikwang. "Thank you for saving me, and sorry for bothering you and causing you trouble. I'll be going now." you gave a small bow to Kikwang and headed straight for the door. You touched the knob and twisted it open but before you could go out, Junhyung stopped you. 

You looked at him with angry but tears could be seen forming from them so you looked away, pushed his arm out and walked off out of the house. Junhyung looked back at Kikwang. "I'll deal with you later..." he hissed then ran out to follow you.

 

-10:50PM-

You weren't in a good condition to walk since you were still slightly injured and your wounds would give you pain every time you move. But you didn't really care about that, what you cared is about your pride and also you didn't give a damn about Junhyung since he was really pissing you off. 

But deep down, you didn't want to get into any conflicts with him. You knew that if you fight with him and if it gets worse, you're relationship with him might be over and your heart will immediately crush and burn and so will you. 

 

As you were walking, far from BEAST's dorm you already had tears falling down from your eyes to your cheeks to the concrete ground. You stopped at a near by park and sat on a bench, you lifted your knees up to your chest and hugged them with both your arms and you cried softly. 

"I wish you were really here Sanghyun Oppa..." you sniffed and quietly spoke.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpuv4jKxldQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

CLICK ^^

-11:00PM-

Time passed and it was already 11 in the evening. You stopped crying but you were still feeling down. You let out a sigh and decided to walk home. Before you did that, you wanted to call your mom but your phone was dead. You let out a sigh again and began walking. 

"You shouldn't be walking alone." a voice came right behind you.

You turned around and saw that it was Junhyung walking towards you. You turned back and began walking off again but he caught up and grabbed hold of your arm which made you stop but you didn't face him. 

"Let go..." you muttered and tried to yank away but he caught you again.

"Why?" he said.

"Why did you kiss him?" he continued.

 

"I didn't..." you answered.

"He kissed me..." you continued.

"You let him!" he began to yell. This time you turned back at him and furrowed your eye brows.

"So what? It's not like I am going to like him in return Junhyung!" you yelled as well.

"You still let him kiss you!" he yelled again.

"A kiss, is a kiss. What's the big deal?" you said trying to end the argument.

 

"The big deal is that my girl friend is kissing another guy. And that guy happens to be my close friend!" he yelled back. "So now you say I'm your girl friend when all this time you ignored me..." you muttered which Junhyung look away. 

You scoffed "Junhyung, this is exactly why I act like nothing is wrong. You tend to get jealous...a lot." You looked at him but this he was the one looking away.

"This is also what I'm afraid of...I'm not afraid of getting hurt physically, but emotionally I can't handle..." you paused as tears were forming once again.

"Can't handle the pain...I already lost the first person I love the most..." you let out a big sigh and tried to stop your tears from falling.

"Don't be the second one...please..." you said. 

This was the first time that you cried in front of Junhyung and this  also the first time for him to see you cry like this. He didn't know what to say or do. He just stood there, not even looking at you in your eyes but he was looking at you.

"I don't know if I can handle this anymore Junhyung...you're not the only one going through pain..." you whispered the last sentence. 

You looked at him one last time with teary eyes and began walking home again. From behind, Junhyung kept looking at you. He felt sorry, guilty and hurt all the same time. He didn't know if he should apologize or not, he didn't want to make it worse but seeing you walking off with your eyes filled with tears made him feel bad and made the situation even worse. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF_2PRmQHBU

CLICK CLICK ^^

-11:40PM-

When you were no where to be seen, a shadow came behind Junhyung but far from where he was standing. He turned around and saw that it was U-KISS. "Aw, did the couple have a fight?" Eli smirked and high-5ed Soohyun. "What the hell do you want? What did you do ~~~~~, huh?!" he shouted as he darted towards them. 

"Go ahead, hit us, kill us, do whatever. Your life as a couple with her, won't last very long." Kevin threatened. 

 

"You think you can tear us apart?" Junhyung furrowed his eye brows and gave a death glare. 

 

"I know I can...and I will." Kevin scoffed and signaled U-KISS as they all walked off. 

Dongho looked back and stared at Junhyung but when Junhyung noticed Dongho, he quickly looked back to where he was going. 

--------------------------------------------------

O_______O ANDWAE!

 

COMMENTS are SUPA LUVed!
New Readers, welcome to the FANTASTIC WORLD XD
New Subscribers, look forward for more chapters!
Silent Readers, LIKE A NINJA! ♥