Can I Make You Mine?

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtKAc79Eccs

Three times in a row for this song! WOOT ♥

------------------------------

-Junhyung & Dongho's room, 10:25PM-

You headed out towards the door and said good night to Dongho and closed the door gently. Just then, Kikwang was walking in the hallway and saw you outside their room. "Did you just leave the room?" Kikwang asked. You nodded and let out a content sigh. "Should we go?" you asked and Kikwang lighly nodded.

 

-Hallway, 10:30PM-

"Did you do and Junhyung do something?" Kikwang raised a brow and looked at you. You looked at him and raised a brow as well. "Like what?" you asked. "You know what I'm talking about..." he looked away and rubbed the back of his neck. You chuckled and grinned. "No, I don't." you playfully stuck your tongue out and winked at him. 

"It's true then." you grinned. "What is?" he asked. "Junhyung said that you were a ert AND...into ." you whispered the last part which made Kikwang's eyes widened and stopped walking. You started laughing and started running away from him. You looked back at him and gave him a merong. 

Kikwang glared at you and began running after you. You saw him running after you, so you ran away as fast as you could and reached your room. You opened the door, closed it and leaned behind it catching your breath. 

 

-Kikwang & ~~~~~'s room, 10:45PM-

Your hand was over your chest and you were breathing in and out slowly, catching your breath until Kikwang opened the door but you immediately closed it. "Yah!" he yelled from the other side and you giggled. Kikwang continued to push the door open while you were trying to push the door to close. 

 

After a while, you stopped because you thought he stopped. Slowly, you turned the knob and opened the door. As soon as you opened the door, Kikwang was there with a big grin on his face and grabbed your waist and lifted you up. "Yah!" you yelled laughing. 

He closed the door behind him and brought you to the bed and dropped you. You were about to jump out of the bed but Kikwang pinned you down and began tickling your sides. "Ki-kikwang!!" you squealed, laughing. He was also laughing while tickling you, but then you were able to push him off and he laid down beside you. 

Both of you laughed until you were both tired and just stared up at the ceiling. "We shouldn't make this our daily routine in the morning." you said panting. Kikwang chuckled and turned his face to you. "Hey, ~~~~~." he said. "Yeah?" you sat up and went took your shoes off.

 

"Can I..." he paused as he sat up and looked at you. "Make you mine?" you turned to him with a shocked face but then lightly hit up. "Ayee, stop kidding with me." you said as you sat in an Indian position and faced him. "I'm serious..." he mumbled. You blinked and looked down on the bed. 

"If something happens between you and Junhyung..." he paused. "Like...if he breaks your heart or something. I won't...hesitate to make my move to make you mine." he continued in a serious tone. You looked at him again and gave him a smile which something you don't normally do. 

"Deal." you said confidently. Kikwang looked up this time, he was in shock. "Huh?" he thought. "If something happens between me and Junhyung...I'll accept you as...my boyfriend." you hesitated at the last part but then said it with a smile which melted his heart and he gave a big smile. 

 

"Although I know it will take time for me to accept you Kikwang...but I'm glad that to know that you'll be there if something happens between me and Junhyung." you thought and smiled. 

"~~~~~...I promise to make you happy and I promise that I won't make you feel pain." Kikwang thought. 

 

-11:00PM-

You and Kikwang went to your own bed and prepared to go to sleep. You were already lying down on your bed with your phone beside you. Kikwang just came out of the shower drying his hair with a towel. He looked over to you and smiled as he saw that you were asleep with your phone in your hand. 

He placed the towel on his bed and walked over to yours. He gently placed the blanket on you and slowly removed your phone out of your hands. Before he placed it beside you and took a look at what you were doing. As he looked at your phone, it was in the calender application and he read the note. 

 

Lee Kikwang confessed to me that he likes me and wants me to be his girl. How cute can he get? ^^
I'm hoping that nothing happens between me and Junhyung but if anything does happen, I'm glad that I have someone to catch me when I fall and when my heart breaks. 
Hmm...~~~~~KWANG? KEKEKE ^o^

 

He looked at you with a smile and placed your phone beside you. He bends down and looks at your sleeping face. He gently curled a strand of your hair behind your ear and gently placed his lips on his forehead. After the short kiss, he leaned his forehead on yours.

"I really do love you..." he whispered and pulled himself back up and went to his bed to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

WAAAAAH KWANGIE <3

COMMENTS are always WELCOME
New Readers are always WELCOME
New Subscribers keep on reading ♥
Silent Readers I LOVE YOU