I Love You

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4ify9aP8Fw

----------------------------------------------

-At SS501's hideout, 8:00PM-

Eli carried Hyuna into a room with a bed and a side table. The curtains were closed only the lights were on. Eli bent down and gently placed Hyuna on the bed then Soohyun comes in with Dongho also unconscious. Soohyun drags Dongho down to a chair and ties his legs and arms. 

Eli and Soohyung left the room, closed the door and joined U-KISS and SS501 in the living room to discuss the next plan. "Now, obviously Hyuna will get rescued. So this time, we have to do everything right." Hyunjoong said. "Since Dongho isn't part of the plan anymore..." he looks at Kiseop. 

"You can handle a gun right?" Hyunjoong asked and Kiseop nodded.

"Good. You'll be in charge." said Hyunjoong as he hands Kiseop a pistol gun.

Kiseop takes it from him and takes a look at it with a small smirk. 

 

"What's the point of taking that girl?" Xander asked as he fans himself. "That girl, is Junhyung's cousin. Which means, he'll come for her and rescue her." Kibum answers. "But...aren't we targetting ~~~~?" Xander asked again. "We are." Kevin said with a smirk.

"Plan B isn't called Bait for nothing." he said again and plays with his knife. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJCm6LzOYak

CLICK ^^

-At BEAST's dorm, 8:30PM-

You, Minhae, Taeni and Gina were all there trying to figure out where Hyuna was taken while the BEAST boys calms Junhyung down. "I shouldn't have let her leave..." Gina spoke with tears in her eyes and a weak voice. Doojoon comes over and rubs her arm gently to calm her down as well. 

"It's okay...it's not your fault.." he whispered. Gina looks at him and tries to give Doojoon a smile and but failed to do so. Doojoon leans in to kiss her forehead and hugs her tightly. Minhae and Taeni were talking in the kitchen with Hyunseung, Yoseob and Dongwoon.

"I knew that kid was up to no good!" Minhae punched the wall with her fist and felt no pain. Hyunseung came up to her and calmed her down meanwhile, Taeni was using Yoseob's laptop and began searching for something. 

 

"Yah, how can you use the laptop at a time like this?" Yoseob sits beside her while Dongwoon was across her. "I'm looking for something..." said Taeni who was fully concentrated on the screen of the laptop. "There's something about those five teachers..." she muttered. 

Yoseob titled his head and looked at Dongwoon. "You mean, the new teachers?" Dongwoon asked and Taeni nodded. "I feel like I've seen them somewhere before..." she mumbled again. "I know I have but...I just can't remember..." she thought while scrolling the arrow up and down and clicking on different websites. 

 

You and Junhyung were still not talking to each other and since the two of you were in the living room, it was an awkward moment. You released a sigh and looked at the wounds you've gotten in your arms and legs and even in your cheek. You began to feel uncomfortable so you stood up from the couch and went to the balcony. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrVwQjbish8

CLICK ^^

-Balcony, 8:50PM-

You pulled your hood up over your head and zipped up your jacket. You placed your arms on the railings and released another sigh. "Hyuna...I'm sorry I got you into this mess..." you thought as you placed your head on the your arms. Junhyung leisurely walked out to the balcony but didn't go all the way out as he saw you standing there with your head on your arms and your arms on the railings. 

He leaned against the door and watched you. Watching you instead of approaching you made him feel guilty, sorry, weak and stupid.

Guilty because he fought with you. Sorry because he made you cry, for the first time. Weak because he couldn't protect you or save you from that time when you were taken and Stupid because he thinks he wasn't able to show how much he cares about you or even how much he loves you. 

You knew all these things, you knew how much he loves you and cares for you but his jealousy became the reason why the two of you fought. Although, you also felt the same. Guilty, sorry, weak and stupid.

Guilty because you told Kikwang that it was okay for the two of you to be together. Sorry because you let Kikwang kiss you. Weak because you showed your emotional state to him and Stupid because the feeling of losing someone you love was coming back and you were the one causing it to happen. 

 

You released another sigh, straightened yourself up and wiped away your tears as you were silently crying. You looked back and saw that Junhyung was standing there leaning against the door. Your eyes slightly widened and so did his.

"How long have you been there?" you asked.

"A while..." he answered. 

 

"Ah..." you slightly nodded and went inside but he stopped you as he saw your eyes were slightly red.

"Did you cry?" he asked and you blinked. You looked at him and shook your head and showed him a small but weak smile.

"Aniyo, I'm fine." you said and tried to walk again but Junhyung pulled you in for a hug. You tried to struggle your way out but it was no use, his arms were tightly around you and he was gently your hair.

"Liar..." he whispered. 

 

Your head was leaning on his chest and you felt his hand gently the back of your head. After a while, your eyes became teary and you began to cry on his chest. Junhyung looked down as he saw you crying on him. He titled your head up as he cupped his hands on your face and looked at you sincerely. 

His eyes were on you but yours weren't. You couldn't dare to look at him because you were showing your emotional state again, you were showing how weak you were. "Look at me." he spoke and slowly your teary eyes gazed onto his. "I'm sorry..." he whispered.

Before you could speak again you interrupted him. "No, I'm the one who should apologize..." you whispered back. Junhyung shook his head and looked at you once again.

"~~~~~, you know you mean a lot to me. Even if I bully you around or even if I don't act like your boyfriend in front of others. I still care for you. I know you know that and I also know that you love me as well." at the this point, you couldn't hold back your tears anymore. 

Junhyung gently wiped the tears coming down from your eyes with his thumbs and kissed your forehead.

"I don't want us to be not together. I don't want to be separated from you. And...I don't want to lose you as much you don't want to lose me." your heart softened as you heard his words.

 

"I love you Park ~~~~~~. I really do..." he whispered the last words he spoke and leaned in to kiss your trembling lips. 

 

You slowly closed your eyes as he leaned in and when he finally reached your lips, he kissed you with passion. As the both of you kissed, your tears were still coming down from your closed eyes but your tears wasn't tears of sadness. Your tears became the tears of joy all because of your boyfriend...Yong Junhyung.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

COMMENTS are SUPA LUVed!
New Readers, welcome to the FANTASTIC WORLD XD
New Subscribers, look forward for more chapters!
Silent Readers, LIKE A NINJA! ♥