Physically Jealous

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjxaZLLfxAs

------------------------------------------------

-Dining room, 6:40PM-

The whole room was filled with students and teachers. You, Minhae and Taeni sat together then you were joined by Dongwoon, Yoseob, Hyunseung and Kikwang. Dongwoon sat beside Taeni, Yoseob sat on the other side of Taeni and gave a death glare to Dongwoon which made him confuse. 

Minhae noticed Yoseob giving Dongwoon a death glare, so she stood up and smacked him on the head. "Yah! I'm older than you!" he snapped. "Yeah, but you act like a kid, OPPA." she mocked and started eating. Hyunseung smirked, Dongwoon chuckled and Taeni just smiled at Yoseob. 

 

You and Kikwang were enjoying your dinner like you were on your own world. Junhyung was about to come over with Doojoon but  he stopped as he saw Kikwang wiping the side of your lips with his thumb. You blinked but smiled in the end and thanked him. Kikwang just smiled and continued eating. 

You looked up and you saw Junhyung just standing there. "Yah, let's go." Doojoon said as he gave Junhyung a little push and he started walking towards you. He sat beside you and stared at Kikwang who was too busy eating. You noticed that Junhyung was staring at Kikwang, so you nudged him.

"Yah, stop staring." you said taking a sip of your drink. 

You put your glass down and looked at Junhyung. He looked back to you and suddenly just leaned in for a kiss. Your eyes widened and blinked a few times. Kikwang looked up and saw you and Junhyung kissing right in front of him. Junhyung opened his eyes and looked at Kikwang then pulled back and smirked. He his lips and smirked.

"Tastes like...Kimchi." he said.

You were still in shock but then snapped out of it by shaking your head and slapped him in the back. "Ow!!" he yelled. "Why did you just do that?" you looked at him, angrily. "What? I can't kiss my own girlfriend in public places now?" he answered back and raised a brow.

You rolled your eyes and turned away from and looked back at Kikwang. 

 

Kikwang looked away at the both of you. You stood up and sat down in front of him and smiled. "Sorry about that." you chuckled and smiled meekly. He blinked but then smiled as he saw your face right in front of him. "It's okay, you guys are together anyway." his smiled disappeared for a while but came back as he met eyes with you.

----------------------------------------------

Waaah~ 
I don't know if I'm making sense anymore with my writing style XD
I hope it does make sense XD