Plan [B]ait: Dream vs Reality

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGiFB2h9A4k

Without you girl~ ♥

---------------------------------------------------

-At U-KISS' hideout, 8:00AM-

The day finally arrived for Dongho as he began getting ready to go on a date with Hyuna. He was happy that he'll be seeing her again but then he remembered the point of the date. "Dongho, hurry up." Xander said as he went to Dongho's room. Dongho looked back at Xander and nodded.

He grabbed his phone and wallet and also his jacket then walks out. 

 

Kibum took Dongho with him in his car and drove off to Lotte World. As they got there, Dongho got out of the car and waited for Hyuna by the entrance. Kibum drove off but he didn't leave the area, he was only hiding by the parking lot. 

 

-Lotte World, 8:15AM-

Fifteen minutes came and Hyuna was already arriving. Dongho looked up and saw Hyuna walking towards him with a smile. "Am I late?" she puffed her cheeks and titled her head. "Aniyo." he answered sweetly. "Let's go." Dongho said again and Hyuna nodded with a smile.

He took hold of her hand and Hyuna was a bit surprised but she loved the feeling of holding his hand. 

 

Both of them entered Lotte World and began their date. The two of them went to stalls first and tried out a few games. Hyuna tried the shooting them but wasn't able to shoot any of the targets. She tried again but this time Dongho helped her.

He went behind her, helped her positioned the gun at the angle and places his finger on the trigger where her finger was as well. 

"1...2...Fire!" he told her and both of them pressed the trigger. Hyuna was able to hit most of the targets withing the time limit and she became very happy. She put the gun down and clapped her hands in happiness. All the people surrounding the stall were mostly couples.

 

"Awwwww, I wish you were like that to me!" one girl whispered out loud. 

"He's so sweet!" another girl whispered.

"She's so lucky!" another girl whispered.

 

Hearing these comments made Dongho smile at Hyuna. Hyuna chose the biggest stuffed toy which was a panda, the owner gave it to her and also gave a free stuffed toy. "Oh! Thank you very much!" she bowed and politely took the toy then left. 

"Look!" Hyuna held up the panda up high so that Dongho could see it. He smiled and looked at Hyuna's smile. Her smile made him feel all better. Dongho sneaked a kiss on her cheek then looked away. Hyuna got startled of what Dongho did, so she let out a small blush, ducked her down a bit and smiled at herself. 

 

The whole morning, the two of them spent their time by playing games at stalls, buying cute things and going to booths. When lunch came, they both went to a cafe in Lotte World and enjoyed each others' company. "I wish this was all a dream..." he thought while listening to Hyuna's story. 

But since it wasn't a dream, he had to face the reality.

 

-4:00PM-

After lunch and digesting all the food. The two of them rode the rides. They went to the roller coaster, they rode the octopus and all the other rides there that was fast shocking. After all the fast rides, they went to the ferris wheel as their last ride. The ride started and they were already on the top. 

Hyuna didn't keep her eyes off the window as she was amazed by the view up in the ferris wheel. Slowly the ferris wheel would go down and the couples of the riders would get off. Dongho looked down and noticed that they were almost next to get off.

"Once we step out, everything will change..." he thought and looked at Hyuna. 

He moved closer to her but Hyuna didn't notice. Dongho curled a strand of Hyuna's hair behind her ear and this made Hyuna look at him with a slight blushed face. "Hyuna...I love you..." he thought. He wanted to say those words but he couldn't manage to bring it out.

So instead of telling her how much he loves her, he shows her. 

 

Dongho slowly leans in and Hyuna doesn't move back. Hyuna closes her eyes and so does Dongho, and their lips touched. Dongho places one hand on her waist to move her close and to kiss her more passionately. Hyuna let go of the panda stuffed toy to wrap her hands around his neck. 

The two kissed passionately as their ride ended. Dongho pulled back and rested his forehead on hers, opened his eyes and smiled. Hyuna opened her eyes and smiled back at him. "This was a fun date..." she mumbled and giggled lightly.

Dongho nodded and both of them stood up, not forgetting about the panda and left the ferris wheel. 

 

-6:00PM-

Night time came and the two were already heading out of Lotte World. Hyuna felt the chills as the wind breezed in so Dongho took his jacket off and placed it on hers. Before she could reject, he placed his hands on her shoulders and kissed her cheek from behind.

"Keep it on, it looks good anyways." Dongho chuckled and Hyuna playfully stuck her tongue out.

As they reached the entrance, Kibum was already there waiting outside with the rest of U-KISS members. Kevin straightens up and smirks. Eli lightly nudges Xander then nods to look at Dongho, they all smirked except for Kiseop who was busy talking on the phone. 

"Dongho!" Soohyun waved his hand with a smile to get his attention. The two of them looked at Soohyun and they stopped to look at each other. "It's them..." Hyuna said and turned to Dongho. Dongho doesn't know what to do now or even what to say, he just looked away.

"Let's go, they're waiting." she began to walk first but Dongho stopped her which made her look back at him. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Don't..." he thought as he looked at U-KISS from where they were standing. "You trust me don't you?" he said. Hyuna got shocked at what he asked and blinked.

"Of course I do. Why?" she answered then looked back at U-KISS then back at Dongho. 

"I have to face reality..." he thought again. He took Hyuna's hand and held it and told Hyuna to let go of the panda. "When I say go, you drop the panda and we run okay?" he said making sure that U-KISS doesn't see what he's telling her. "But why?" she asked again. Dongho sighed, pulled her close and hugged her.

"Just trust me...please." he whispered. 

 

"What's going on?" Kibum said as he tried to see what was taking Dongho ad Hyuna so long. "Let's go." Kevin said and they all began walking towards them, Kiseop as well. Dongho looked up and pulled back as he noticed U-KISS heading towards them. "Ready..." he whispered.

"Dongho!" Soohyun yelled again.

"Go!" he yelled. Hyuna dropped the panda, held Dongho's hand tigthly and ran.

"What the hell?!" Kevin yelled.

"Go after him!" Eli, Xander and Soohyun rushed after Dongho.

"Aish!" Kevin cursed and walked back to the car with Kibum and Kiseop.

"I knew he would do this..." Kiseop muttered. 

 

-6:55PM-

Dongho and Hyuna ran out in the streets of Seoul and would hide in the stores nearby. The two hides in a clothing store and stays there as if they were just customers. "Why..." Hyuna pants. "Why are we running away from them?" she said still catching her breath.

"It's hard to explain why...just trust me please." he said also catching his breath. Hyuna nodded and hugged him tightly showing him that she does trust him, fully. "Contact ~~~~~." he said carefully looking outside. Hyuna nodded her head again and sent a message to your phone. 

"I can't let them take her..." he thought. His phone vibrated so he took it out of his pocket and read the message. 

-Kevin Hyung

You're dead Shin Dongho.

He read the message then shut his phone off and placed it back inside his pocket. He looked back to Hyuna "Did you tell her?" he asked checking once again if the coast is clear. "Yeah I did already." she replied. Dongho took her hand again and went out of the store.

"I'll take you to her house, you'll be safe there." he said. 

"But won't they find us there? They know where Unnie lives..." Hyuna said. 

"Indeed we do..." a voice came out and it was Kevin. Dongho tried to run but Soohyun, Eli and Xander were already blocking the other way. Kevin glared at Dongho and he just looked away. "Pathetic Shin Dongho....really pathetic." Kevin shook his head and then turned his gaze to Hyuna. 

He nodded his head at Eli and Eli came behind Hyuna and placed a handkerchief on filled with a sleeping liquid which made Hyuna fall unconcious on Eli's arms. Dongho wanted to come over but Soohyun was holding him back.

"Don't touch her!" Dongho hissed. 

Kevin came forward to Dongho and punched him in the stomach which made Dongho moan in pain and bend forward as his knees fell weak. "I never knew our maknae would betray us..." Kevin said as he shook his head. "Let's go." Kevin said once again and they all left. 

Dongho weakly looked at Hyuna who was being carried by Eli. "I have to face reality...and I wanted her not to face it with me..." he thought. "I'm sorry Hyuna..." he mumbled to himself and soon he too fell unconscious. Soohyun was able to catch Dongho before he could fall to the ground.

Xander helped Soohyung carry Dongho and went inside the van. Hyuna was also brought in the van still unconscious. 

Kibum looked back and saw that every one was settled he began to drive off to SS501's hideout.

--------------------------------------------------------------

OMONA!