Field Trip: Distraction

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG16wDkT6Ms&feature=related

Sorry I wasn't able to update last night XD
Was at a debut :D

-----------------------------------------------

-Country side of Seoul, 12:00NN-

After walking around the country side, trying out some of the work there, and having mini conversations with the people everyone became tired and hungry. Exactly at 12:00 noon, everyone went back to the bus to get their money to buy lunch or to get their packed lunch. 

You brought out your packed lunch that your mom made you. Minhae and Hyunseung went to buy with Yoseob and Taeni while Dongwoon bought drinks with Doojoon and Junhyung so you were left alone with Kikwang. You and Kikwang found a bench under a big tree with a table big enough of everyone to put their food and other stuff on it. 

 

You and Kikwang sat down across each other and rested your legs for a while. "So tired!" you said as you put down your lunch on the table, placed both of your arms on the table and rested your chin on it. Kikwang had his arms on the table as well but he didn't rest his chin on it.

He looked at your position and gave a slight chuckle which made you straighten up. "What?" you asked.

He shook his head and looked away. You raised a brow and also shook your head. 

 

For about 30 minutes, you and Kikwang waited till they came back. Dongwoon and Junhyung were carrying plastic bags with drinks inside. Minhae, Hyunseung, Taeni and Yoseob came back with food for everyone. Gina and Hyuna were on the way to join you. 

Junhyung placed the drinks on the table and sat beside you. He leaned his head on your shoulder and you didn't mind but Kikwang did. To keep his mind off you, he helped Dongwoon with the drinks and Minhae with the food. "Oh, Unnie you brought your own lunch?" Hyuna asked. 

You nodded and chuckled. "I didn't want to but my mom already made it before I could tell her not to." you laughed meekly and opened your lunch. "Then, who do we give this to?" Hyunseung asked leaving the one last food on the table. 

Just then, Hyungjun came with Dongho. "Sorry to bother you guys, but do you have extra food for Dongho? It seems that he forgot his own lunch at home." he said looking at Dongho. Dongho smiled shyly and looked away. "Yeah, we do." Hyuna answered.

"Come sit with us." she offered with a smile. 

Once again, all of you looked at her but she didn't seem to notice as she handed the last food to Dongho and Dongho sat beside her. "Aish..." Junhyung quietly murmured. All eyes were on Dongho and Hyuna while everyone was eating except for Kikwang. His eyes were on...you.

 

-After lunch, 1:30PM-

After eating lunch, you had free time of 2 hours. So everyone went with their groups or with their partners to go shop or explore the  place. Your group went to a nearby lake and decided to spend time their to relax, play and have fun all together. Minhae and Hyunseung were splashing each other with water.

Taeni and Dongwoon joined in then Yoseob came behind Dongwoon and attacked him making Dongwoon fall on the lake. 

Everyone's eyes widened and laughed. "Hyung!" Dongwoon said as he cooly swept his hair back. "Oooooh" Minhae teased Taeni making Taeni giggle and blush lightly. 

Doojoon and Gina were sitting on the grass happily talking to each other. Dongho and Hyuna walked around but still within the area. You were walking on the stepping stones without your shoes so that it wouldn't get wet. After walking a few steps, you sat on one and watched Minhae and the others splash each other. 

Just then, someone hugs you from behind and made you look back. You saw that it was Junhyung and smiled. He sat down behind you and put you between his legs and pulled you back so that you could lean on him while he hugs you.

Kikwang was all alone, skipping stones on the lake. As he saw you and Junhyung on the stepping stone, he stopped and sighed. "Why is this so difficult..." he thought and walked away. 

 

-1:45PM-

Dongho and Hyuna stopped walking and stayed under a tree. Hyuna was leaning against the trunk while Dongho was sitting on the grass. Hyuna joined him and brought her knees near her chest and used her arms to hug her knees. Dongho was looking at you and Junhyung, hugging and talking. 

"They're a cute couple aren't they?" Hyuna said also watching you and Junhyung. Dongho snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Hyuna then looked back at you and Junhyung. "It wasn't easy in the beginning though." Hyuna frowned.

"There would always be fights between them. As in, literally." she slightly chuckled. "Then..." she paused and looked at Dongho. "You kidnapped Minhae and...tried to kill both of them..." she whispered the last part of the sentence. 

Dongho's eyes widened and looked away. "She remembers..." he thought. "I'm not part of U-KISS anymore." he said which made Hyuna look up and look at him, curiously. "They kicked me out." he continued. "Why?" she asked. "They told me that...it was getting complicated with me around." he said. 

"Oh...jinjja?" Hyuna asked and Dongho lightly nodded. Hyuna placed her hand on Dongho's shoulder and Dongho looked at her. "Well, you have us. You can be part of our group." she smiled. Dongho gave a light smile and stared into her eyes.

Hyuna did the same as she slowly removed her hand of his shoulder. Dongho slowly leaned in towards Hyuna and slowly closed his eyes. 

Hyuna just stood still and closed her eyes. Dongho was leaning in closer and closer until Youngsaeng showed up. "Dongho-ssi." he said. Dongho immediately pulled back and Hyuna looked away trying to hide her pink face. "Would you come with me for a moment?" Youngsaeng asked.

Dongho nodded, stood up and rubbed of the dirt on his pants. Hyuna watched them leave then went back to where Gina and Doojoon were. 

"Where have you been?" Gina asked.

"Nowhere..." Hyuna sat down beside her, sighed and puffed her cheeks.

"She seems disappointed." Doojoon whispered to Gina and Gina just looked at Hyuna. 

 

-2:05PM-

Youngsaeng lead Dongho to where the others were. Hyunjoong came up to Dongho and placed his hand on his shoulder where Hyuna placed her arm a while ago. Dongho looked at his arm then looked back at him. "Yah, don't let that girl be a distraction." he said. 

"You're supposed to keep an eye on ~~~~~ and her boyfriend and find a way to destroy their relationship so that we can move on to plan B." Jungmin said. Dongho just listened and nodded. "Nae." he quietly said looking down on the ground.

"What is Plan B?" Kyujong asked. "You'll see once Dongho tells us a way to destroy ~~~~~'s relationship." Hyungjun came forward and smirked. 

"Go back. They might be looking for you now." Hyungjun told Dongho. Dongho nodded and bowed at them then he left. As he walked back alone, he stopped for a moment and thought about what Hyuna had told him. 

 

"You can be part of our group."

 

"If only it was that easy to actually leave U-KISS..." he murmured. "Wait, what am I saying? I can't get distracted because of her." he thought. "I need to know how to ruin ~~~~~'s relationship." he thought again and continued walking.

--------------------------------------------------------

Omo! A new couple? ^_^