Bully vs Rebel

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tkm20xY4nw

-------------------------------------------------------------

-At ~~~~~'s house, 3:40PM-

"When did you arrive?" You asked Gina as you prepare something to eat for you and her. "About two days ago." she smiled. You handed her a slice of cake that you got from your mom and you have a slice for yourself. "I thought you and Doojoon Oppa were going to take the flight back together?" you asked again.

"Oppa? Since when did Hyung become an Oppa?" Junhyung interrupted but you just rolled your eyes and looked at Gina.

 

"I actually wanted to go back at the same time as he did, but I had to visit some relatives so I let Doojoon go before me. I didn't want him to miss the first day of College." she smiled and chuckled. "Unnie, you do know that these guys don't attend classes." you said and Junhyung nudged you lightly.

"Yah." you said in a serious tone but he didn't look away. Instead he took a bite of your cake and got off the couch before you could hit him. 

You watched him leave the couch and headed straight to the kitchen and turned back to Gina who gave a giggle. "Is he always like that?" she asked. "To me, yes. To others, I doubt it." you watched him take a sip of water and he noticed you looking. He gave you a wink and you just rolled your eyes and shook your head. 

 

-5:00PM-

You and Gina spent 2 hours on catching on a lot of things. She even said that she'll be working near your college which means that you could see each other everyday when she isn't busy. You guided her out of the door, gave her one last hug and said good bye.

"I'll see you tomorrow, araso?" she winked and walked off. You watched her walk off and went back inside the house. 

 

You closed the door, locked it and turned around. As you turned, Junhyung pinned you against the door. "Are we alone?" he grinned. "If you're going to do something, you better not." you said as you pushed him off of you and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. 

"What's this? The Rebel of Seoul University is doing chores?" Junhyung sarcastically gasped as you wash the dishes. You just rolled your eyes and shook your head and concentrated on washing the dishes. Right after you were done, you rinsed your hands and dried them with a towel and turned around.

Again, Junhyung was standing close to you, really really close. 

 

He smirked, you raised a brow, he wiggled his, you rolled your eyes and scoffed and pushed him back again. You went to the couch to watch TV in the living room. He followed you and grabbed the remote from your hand. "Yah!" you yelled.

"If you want it back, give me a kiss." he playfully said. You stood up and walked towards him, you smiled, he stopped and looked at you. 

You leaned in, closed your eyes and so did he. You opened your eyes, quickly grabbed the remote and went back on the couch. Junhyung opened his eyes and looked around for you. He spotted you sitting on the couch with the remote.

"Aish..." he muttered. He smirked and tackled you on the couch.

 

"YAH!" you screamed and began laughing as he started tickling your sides.

"St-stop!!" you paused as you laughed.

"Jun-junhyung!!" you yelled, laughed as he continued tickling you.

--------------------------------------------------------------

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!
O_O