The Return

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNF8-0VIpgw

I remembered ninatastique's comment about Bingeul Bingeul playing in the back ground in the first story XD
And it now, here it is! Haha! Enjoy~

------------------------------------------------------------

-Bus ride to Seoul, 10AM-

After all the commotion at the house, you and Junhyung still didn't talk to each other. He was mad because of Kikwang and also because he's also confused of who to believe when he knows that he should believe you. You were mad at him for not believing you and also for always being jealous.

You were also furious at Dongho for revealing such things and for being a jerk as well. 

 

Junhyung sat down away from Kikwang, Kikwang sat down a bit far from you and Junhyung, Dongho sat in the front of the bus while you were sitting in the back near the window. Beside you was Minhae and Taeni with Dongwoon and Hyunseung.

"Are they seriously not talking?" Taeni whispered to Minhae as she looks over to you then to Junhyung. 

"They'll find their way to talk to each other again." Minhae said as she looks at you while you were looking out the window. 

 

-10:50AM-

It was almost 11 and you already arrived at the front of the school. Everyone got off the bus and waited for their ride home. Dongho was already gone as well the the five teachers. Hyuna and Gina would be meeting BEAST at their dorm. Minhae got picked up by her parents and she offered you a ride home.

"No it's okay, I'll just walk home. Thanks though." you gave her a weak smile and bowed to her mom.

 

Minhae left and much later so did Taeni. It was you and BEAST left right in front of the school gate. You looked at BEAST for a moment then shifted your eyes to look at Junhyung who was obviously ignoring you. Kikwang on the other hand walked toward you and Junhyung looked.

 

"Do you need a ride home?" Kikwang asked.

"Ani." you answered softly. You grabbed your back pack, placed it behind you and walked off without saying 'bye' to them. Junhyung and Kikwang watched you leave then they both gave each other death glares. Doojoon noticed them and stepped forward.

 

"I've had enough of this!" Doojoon yelled.

Yoseob and Dongwoon blinked and looked at Doojoon getting pissed off. They have never seen him this mad before, especially Hyunseung since they're almost always together. "Yong Junhyung, you should know better on how to treat your girl." he said then he turned to Kikwang.

"Lee Kikwang, you shouldn't even have confessed to someone's girlfriend." he said. 

 

"Both of you are acting so childish and it's really getting annoying." he finished. Just then, their van arrives to pick them up. Doojoon opened the car and told them to get in. Junhyung was about to get in, but Doojoon stopped him for a bit.

"Yah, you should trust ~~~~~ and stop being so damn jealous all the time." he told Junhyung but he just looked away. 

Doojoon let Junhyung inside and he followed, then the car left. You were already far from school and looked back at the van that already left. Without you knowing, Junhyung was also looking at you from the inside then looked back to the front. You also looked back to where you were going and headed home.

 

-11:20AM-

While walking home with your back pack, you were listening to iPod and sending text messages to Minhae and Taeni. Just then, seven figures came right in front of you but since you were busy looking down at your phone you didn't notice them that you bumped into them. 

You took your earphones out and you were about to apologize until you looked up and saw the seven people that you hoped you wouldn't see again. Your eyes widened as soon as you looked at them and slowly stepped back but then Soohyun and Eli were already right behind you.

Once again, you were in the center of the circle just like two years ago. 

 

"Nice to see you again, ~~~~~." Kevin spoke and smirked and was about to caress your cheek but you grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"Don't even try that..." you hissed.

"Strong enough now aren't we?" he smirked again.

"Why are you here? What do you want?" you asked shifting your eyes to each one of them, especially Dongho.

 

"Why? We missed you that's all." Xander answered.

"And..." Kibum continued but Kiseop finished the last sentence.

"I want my girl friend back." 

 

Your gaze went to Kiseop and furrowed your eye brows at him. "Girlfriend? Until now you still consider Minhae as your girlfriend? After what you did to her...you tried to kill her...and me." you hissed and clenched a tight fist. "Yeah, so what? Wasn't the feeling of almost being killed fun?" Kiseop smirked. 

Your eyes widened and shook your head. "What happened to you..." you whispered. "You used to be the nicest and the most generous person I know Kiseop. And now...you've gone crazy..." you kept your eyes locked on him showing how disappointed you are on him but he didn't even care. 

Kiseop scoffed, smirked and walked towards you. "People change ~~~~~." he said as he pulled you close to him. You tried to struggle but he held up a knife right in front of you. "Go ahead, scream, move, do whatever. You'll just die." he said.

"Why do you want to kill me? What have I done to you this whole time?!" you yelled.

"Why do I want to kill you?" he chuckled and let you go.

"Because it's fun!" U-KISS smirked.

"And...you took Minhae out of my life." he stared in your eyes but that didn't make you feel scared.

"You did that all on your own Kiseop. You tried to KILL.HER." you emphasized on the last two words. 

 

Kiseop went forward and punched you hard in your stomach making you go off balance and fall on the floor dropping your iPod and your phone on the ground. "Take her." Kevin ordered and Eli came forward grabbed your arms and held on to them so that you wouldn't be able to fight back. 

 

"Dongho." Kevin called and Dongho looked back.

"Bring her stuff to her house and give the phone to me." Kevin instructed and Dongho just nodded. He grabbed your phone on the ground and noticed that Hyuna sent a text message to you. Dongho looked back and saw that the rest were already walking off.

Dongho rushed to your house to leave your bag outside the door and ran off after U-KISS.

 

Before reaching U-KISS, Dongho read the text message that Hyuna sent to your phone. 

-Kim Hyuna

Unnie...jeongmal mianhae...
I didn't mean for you and Junhyung Oppa to fight...
Just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry and... I really do love Dongho...
I hope you approve Unnie...
Saranghae <3 ... ^^...

Dongho tightly squeezed your phone and looked Hyuna's name on your phone.

"Yah! Shin Dongho!" Eli called and Dongho looked up and ran over.

-----------------------------------------------------

BINGEUL BINGEUL XD

Omona~!
And U-KISS returns...