First Day: Old Friends

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESxP3OOSSH8

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-In the classroom, 10:00AM-

Sitting in class for two hours made you feel hungry and sleepy. But since you agreed that you'll give the first day a chance, you decided to wait for another two hours until it was lunch time. You look around in the classroom and you noticed that most of the students weren't listening in class. 

Some were just listening to their iPods, some were texting in class and some were even asleep drooling on their text books. You shook your head and looked back up at the white board. Taeni was taking a lot of notes as always and Minhae was fast asleep on her table. 

 

You looked out in the window while resting your chin on the palm of your left hand. Once you looked outside you noticed that BEAST was there. Relaxing under a shaded tree, skipping their first day of class. You were surprised at how they all ended up in the same college as you when you've gotten the results back from Seoul University. 

 

Finally, after two long hours, the bell rang and all the students scurried out the door which made your eyes widened. "Woah, they're quick." you thought. You looked over to Minhae who was still asleep. "Yah, wake up." you kicked her foot but she didn't budge. Taeni tried shaking her lightly but still she wouldn't wake up. 

You smirked as you thought of an idea. "So, Taeni, what did Hyunseung say about tonight?" you said as you winked at Taeni. For a while she looked confused but got the idea. "Oh tonight? Yeah, he said he'll be at my house around 7 or 8." she replied trying to hold her laugh.

You looked over to Minhae, but she still didn't wake up. "What? Really? He said he'll come to my house first then he'll go to yours then.. to Hyuna's?" Minhae eyes opened and she stood up as soon as she heard Hyuna's name. "What?!" she exclaimed. 

You and Taeni laughed out loud as you made your way out of the classroom. Minhae rubbed her eyes and immediately followed after you. "That wasn't funny. At all." Minhae pouted as she linked arms with you and Taeni. "Sorry, but we had no idea how to wake you up." You said still recovering from laughing.

 

-At the cafeteria, 12:05NN-

You, Minhae and Taeni arrive at the cafeteria and all eyes were set on you. But the way they looked at the three of you was different, it wasn't filled with hate of disgust, it was filled with awe and admiration. "I think the people high school looked at us better..." Minhae mumbled. Taeni nodded and you chuckled. 

The three of you grabbed a tray each and the cafeteria workers placed food. The three of you paid for your own food and went to find a seat. "Over here!" Yoseob hollered with a smile. The three of you joined BEAST and sat down together.

Taeni sat between Dongwoon and Yoseob. Hyunseung sat beside Minhae at the edge with Doojoon in front of them. While you were between Junhyung and Kikwang. 

"I want a rematch." Junhyung hissed. "Oh please, even if you we had a rematch, you'd still lose." you scoffed and began eating. Just then, a bunch of screaming girls could heard in the hallway, all of you looked up and tried to see who it was.

A brand new stall was going to open in the cafeteria. 

You stood up and looked at the name of the stall. "MBLAQ Cafe" you mumbled. "MBLAQ CAFE?!" Minhae screamed in shock as she also stood up. Once the stall was set up, MBLAQ came in dressed up in their casual clothes making them look like students. 

Seungho looked around and caught your eye, he and the rest of the MBLAQ boys came towads you and BEAST. "~~~~~!!!!" Mir screamed and ran towards to hug you. You smiled and hugged him back "Hi Mir!" you greeted. BEAST also greeted MBLAQ and so did Taeni and Minhae. 

"How's our baby girl?" G.O asked opening his arms for a hug. You were about to give him a hug until Junhyung stopped you. "I think one hug is enough." he said. You rolled your eyes and pushed his arm off and hugged G.O. "Don't get so jealous Junhyung. He's just a friend of my brothers" you said as you kept your arms around his waist. 

Junhyung calmed down and sat down again. MBLAQ joined the group and everyone got to catch up with everyone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEHEHEHE! 
OH YEAH OH YEAH YEAH YEAH <3