Plan [A]ddition

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vhHwXx476Y&feature=related

----------------------------------------------------------------

-In School; Classroom 8AM-

Weekday came and you went off to school just like every day. Minhae and Taeni would wait for you in the gate then the three of you would enter the building together. Every time the three of you make your way to the hallway, students would always take a glimpse of the three of you.

At first, you girls found it creepy, but then you all got used it because it means that you three rule the school.

 

Your first class was Language class. An easy subject but difficult to understand, to other students. But as for you, since you're somehow interested in Languages, you had no problem and would almost get perfect scores during exams. 

The teacher came in and greeted everyone. All the students went to seats and faced the front including you. "Alright everyone. We have a new student coming in today. He transfered from NH College and he's currently a freshman just like all of you" he paused.

"I want you all to befriend him, treat him nicely and try not to bother him so much." the teacher said. The teacher walked out of a second to call in the new student. 

Once the teacher called in the new student, he came in wearing casual clothes and with his back pack behind him. As he came in, all the girls practically swooned and awed because of his cuteness. You rolled your eyes then looked at the new student and found out that it was someone very familiar to you but you can't remember his name.

Your eyes widened as you saw his face and you immediately looked away hoping that he wouldn't recognize you or even see you. "Please, introduce yourself." the teacher spoke. "Annyeonghasaeyo~. Shin Dongho imnida." he bowed politely and smiled. Again, the girls awed and swooned for Dongho.

Since Minhae and Taeni weren't in the same class as you, you just remained calm and looked out the window hoping that he won't see you. "You can sit next to...Park ~~~~~." the teacher said. "..." you muttered. "Raise your hand ~~~~~." the teacher said again and you did as you were told. 

Dongho spotted you and came towards you and sat beside you. You were still looking away until he spoke. "Hi Noona!" he greeted with a smile. You slightly looked back, bowed a bit then looked back outside.

"Long time...no see." he whispered near your ear. 

Your eyes widened and you could feel that he was smirking right behind you. Class began and you paid attention to the lesson keeping your eyes off Dongho. 

 

-Language Class, 11:45AM-

"Class dismissed." the teacher spoke and left with his books. You let out a relieved sigh and looked to your right noticing that he was already gone. You took that chance to head out to the cafeteria and join your friends. 

 

-Cafeteria, 12:00NN-

You entered the cafeteria with your hands in your back pockets. You grabbed a tray and went in line to get food. After that, you joined Minhae and Taeni and BEAST. "Have you seen the new student?" Minhae asked. "What? There's a new student?" Doojoon said. "Yeah, apparently, he got transferred from NH College." Taeni continued. 

As you sat down, Minhae immediately turned to you and asked about the new student. "Yeah, I know who he is." you said. All of their eyes widened except Junhyung who just sat beside you and listened. "He's that kid from..." you paused. "From?" Yoseob spoke. "From 2 years ago." you finished.

"Two years ago? What are you talking about?" Dongwoon asked. 

"Annyeong Noona!" Dongho called from behind. Your eyes widened and every looked back.

 

"He's..." Hyunseung spoke.

"Isn't he..." Kikwang mumbled.

Dongho was about to walk forward until Minhae and Taeni stopped him. "Where do you think you're going?" Minhae said. "To sit beside Noona." he answered. "No one sits beside ~~~~~. Unless it's me, or Taeni or any of these guys." Taeni said.

"But..." he said. "Beat it kid." Junhyung stood up, sat on the table, crossed his arms and looked at him. 

Dongho shrugged and left to sit in another table. Just as he arrived at the other table, he glanced back at you and your friends, and glared at you, silently. 

 

-After school; Streets of Seoul, 3:00PM-

"See you later!" Minhae shouted. You waved and smiled and went on your own to go home. While walking home you received a text message from Junhyung. 

-Yong Junhyung

I could've walked you home...
You're always saying no...
Wae?

You chuckled and typed your message.

To: My Bully ^-^

If you walk me home, you won't go home.
That's why I always say no.

You sent the message, slid your phone inside your pocket and looked at where you were walking. Just then a familiar figure stopped right in front of you and you stopped. You looked up and it was Dongho. "What do you want?" you hissed.

"Oh, nothing Noona. Just..." he circled around you and stopped right behind you. "Just be careful." he whispered. You turned around and glared at his eyes. "What's that supposed to mean?" you said. 

"Let's put it this way." he smirked. "You blow me off like that again tomorrow, one of your friends will be missing the next day." he said. You continued to glare at him until he became the first to leave. You watched Dongho walk off and you clenched a tight fist. 

 

-At ~~~~~'s house, 3:55PM-

You arrive home and went straight to your room. You dropped your bag, placed your phone on the side table and lied down on the bed. You thought about what Dongho told you as you closed your eyes. 

"You blow me off like that again tomorrow, one of your friends will be missing the next day."

 

After a while, you fell into a deep sleep still hearing Dongho's voice inside your head.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Bad boy Dongho!