Strike One

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vruJc9RcU_I

------------------------------------------------------

-At BEAST's dorm, 7:00PM-

Kikwang offered to walk to you home and you accepted. After he brought you home, he went back to their dorm. "Hyung! Where have you been?" Dongwoon asked. "MBLAQ Cafe." Kikwang answered and went to his room to change.

"What was he doing there?" Hyunseung asked Dongwoon who just shrugged and went back to play. 

 

Junhyung was in his room listening to music while surfing the internet. Just then, he receives an email. He went to his mail and checked who it was from but it was from an unknown sender. He thought that it was going to be a spam email but then the he read the subject of the email. 

Kikwang with your girl

His eyes widened and opened the email. After a while the page opened and there were a couple of pictures of you and Kikwang that was taken in MBLAQ Cafe. He scrolled down and saw more pictures. But there was this one picture that made him furious, the picture where you held his hand and you were smiling happily. 

"What the..." he thought.

 

-In School; Cafeteria 12:00NN-

The next day, you and Minhae skipped classes as usual while Taeni happily took down notes for you girls. You were eating lunch with BEAST, minus Junhyung, as usual and MBLAQ was also there manning their stall. Just then Raina and her two friends comes in and slams pictures on the table. 

You, Minhae Taeni and BEAST look up. Minhae stands up, pissed and glares at her. "What the hell is your problem?" Hyunseung holds Minhae back before she attacks Raina or her friends. "Why don't you ask little miss rebel over here." Raina crossed her arms and raised a brow. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Taeni also stood up and glared at Raina. "Look at the pictures." Lizzy pointed to the pictures that was on the table. Everyone around the table got a picture each and it was all you and Kikwang together.

You also looked at it and scoffed. "So? It's not like we're doing anything bad. It was just a friendly date with Kikwang." you said. 

 

Just then, Junhyung comes through the doors and walks towards your table. "Oppa!" Raina puts up a picture of you and Kikwang together right in front of his face. "Why you.." Minhae charged towards Raina but Hyunseung grabs her from behind. "Relax." he whispered in her ear. 

Junhyung slaps Raina's arm out of the way and looks at you. You, still seated, looked up to him. You noticed that he wasn't his happy playful self and you know what it meant, he was angry. You sighed, took a sip of your coke and walked out of the cafeteria.

Junhyung followed you out and the whole cafeteria was quiet as the two of you left.

 

-Hallway; 12:40NN-

You opened the doors of the cafeteria and went out to the hallway. You walked back towards the wall and leaned against it. You waited for Junhyung until he came out. 

"Why were you with Kikwang?" he asked not looking at you but he was in front of you.

"I bumped into him before I went to MBLAQ Cafe. Then I asked if he could come along and he did." you simply answered. 

 

"What did you guys do?" he asked again. You sighed

"We ate, we talked, we waited for MBLAQ and then they joined us." you answered again. 

 

"Did he-" you cut him off, you already knew what he was going to asking.

"Yeah he did. He walked me home. Nothing more." you answered getting a little annoyed. You hated how he gets easily jealous especially when you're hanging out with your guy friends.  He finally looked at you and came closer. "Strike one ~~~~~. Strike one." he murmured and went back inside the cafeteria.

You scoffed and followed him back inside the cafeteria. You sat beside Minhae instead of Junhyung and everyone obviously caught the awkward atmosphere between the two of you. 

 

Kyujong and Youngsaeng witnessed your conversation with Junhyung when the two of you were outside the cafeteria. Kyujong took his cellphone out and dialed numbers.

"He saw the pictures." he said.

"Good, let the fun begin." a voice from the other line spoke.

---------------------------------------------------------------

GRRRRRRRR. >.<