MBLAQ Cafe with Kikwang

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtGOHAr7YWA

----------------------------------------------------

-After School; School gate, 3:00PM-

"~~~~~! Let's go to my house." Minhae said. "Sorry, I can't I have to go visit MBLAQ Oppas." you smiled meekly and waved at them. "Tell them I said "HI!" Minhae yelled. "Araso!" you yelled back, turned around and bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry." you bowed and looked up and saw it was Kikwang. "Kikwang? What are you doing here?" you asked. 

Kikwang fixed his jacket and smiled. "I was going to surprise you but I guess you surprised me." he chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Why would you want to surprise me? There's no occasion." you chuckled back and smiled. Kikwang could feel that he was about to blush but he just smiled instead.

"No reason." he let out a slight laugh. 

 

"So, where are you going?" he asked with a curious look. "MBLAQ Cafe. Want to go with me?" you asked. He beamed and smiled. "Sure, that would be cool." he nodded. The two of you walked side by side together and began talking.

 

The first time you talked to him was when you got back from your trip to the beach back in high school. 

Kikwang handed you coke and chatted with you for a while which made you smile. You and Kikwang shared almost a lot of the same things but also had different opinions about it. 

 

While listening to you, Kikwang never took his eyes off your face. He would always look at you and smile whenever you're talking. Seeing you smile in front him made him feel satisfied because he gets to be with you like this. If only he had the chance of telling you how he felt, you could've ended up with him and not with Junhyung.

 

-MBLAQ Cafe, 3:50PM-

You arrived in the cafe with Kikwang and the two of you were greeted by Mir. "~~~~~~-AH!" said Mir, as always running up to you and giving you a tight hug. "Oppa. Choking." you said in a croaked voice and he let go. Mir guided the two of you in a empty table and waited until the rest of the MBLAQ boys weren't so busy. 

In the meantime, G.O brought out some desserts for the two of you and drinks. "Oppa, you don't have to." you smiled, shyly. "It's okay. It's on the house." he patted your head and went back to kitchen duty. "Wow, you're pretty popular around here." Kikwang wiggled his eye brows and you just shrugged. 

 

-4:20PM-

Still at the cafe with Kikwang, the two of you enjoyed your time together talking, laughing and teasing each other. Kikwang noticed that you were still wearing the necklace that Junhyung gave you for Christmas. "You're still wearing it?" he said as he nodded his head at your necklace. 

You looked down at your necklace and touched it. "Oh this?" you smiled. "Yeah..." you mumbled. "Even though Junhyung bullies me a lot, he's really...sweet." you smiled and took a sip of your drink. Kikwang frowned a little but then smiled again as you looked at him. 

 

"How come you don't have a girlfriend yet?" you said with a curious look.

"Because she's taken." he thought.

"Because...I don't know if I should tell her or not." he said.

"Why not?" you asked.

"Because Junhyung would kill me." he thought again.

"I'm not sure if she'll like me back or not...and besides, I think she's already with someone." he lied. 

You smiled and held his hand which made Kikwang's eyes widened a bit. "You should at least tell her how you feel. If not then.." you let go his hand and scoffed.

"I'll tell Mir to get her instead." you jokingly threatened and he chuckled. Pretty soon, the two of you laughed. 

 

"That would be impossible." Kikwang said.

"And why is that?" you titled your head and pouted.

"Because you're Junhyung's girl..." he thought.

"Because.." he leaned in forward and you did as well.

"I'm going to kill him first." he whispered and your eyes widened.

He pulled back and let out a laugh. You pulled back, took a sip and let out a slight giggle.

 

-6:00PM-

As soon the MBLAQ boys were done with their shifts, they closed the cafe and joined you and Kikwang. 

 

Outside in the streets of Seoul, someone took pictures of you and Kikwang together. This mysterious person even took a picture of you holding Kikwang's hand which made his person smirked and walked away into the shadows.

--------------------------------------------------

Aww, Kikwang~ <3

Oh! In case you don't remember how it looks like, here!

http://www.quixotic-inc.com/images/Vintage%20Necklaces/Golden%20Coke%20Necklace%202.jpg
This is your necklace that Junhyung gave you <3