Field Trip

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4ify9aP8Fw

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-At ~~~~~'s house, 5:00PM-

Minhae and Taeni went to your house so that you all could wake up and go to school together for the field trip tomorrow. The three of you were excited because your field trip will be a joint field trip with Hyuna's school which meant the four of you could bond more than ever. 

As the three of you went home, you helped your mom get ready for dinner. Then after setting the tables and cooking the food, dinner was finally done by 6:00PM. The four you sat on the table and had a lively dinner then helped your mom clean up. After that, the three of you went up to your room and had a little chat.

"So, what do you think is the deal with Dongho?" Minhae said. "I'm sure U-KISS has a plan. But obviously it'll be hard to find out." Taeni said. "What if it has something to do with him transferring to our school?" Minhae thought a loud.

"That could be something. But for what reason?" Taeni said. 

"Whatever it is, we better find out. I don't want him ruining our college lives." you said and they nodded.

 

-At ~~~~~'s house, 6:00AM-

The three of you slept early and woke up early as well. By the time it was 6AM, you all headed out to meet the rest of your classmates and teachers in school. 

After a while, the three of you arrived in school and BEAST was waiting by the gate. You walked towards them and waited with them. Just then, the five PE teachers were coming out of the school campus. "Everyone! Listen up!" Kyujong called.

"The other school has already left for the destination. And we'll be on our way as soon as everyone is complete." Hyunjoong said. 

"Nae!" everyone said.

 

After the head count and double checking, everyone went inside the bus and sat wherever the free seats were. You and Minhae sat beside each other while Taeni and Yoseob sat behind you. Dongwoon and Hyungseung sat across you and Minhae.

While Junhyung and Kikwang were in the seat behind them. Doojoon was all alone in the back of the bus with the five teachers.

As soon as everyone was settled, the bus driver then closed the door and left for their destination. 

 

-Countryside of Seoul, 7:45AM-

The whole bus ride was quiet because most of the students were asleep. As soon as the bus came to a stop, everyone woke up, stretched their arms, rubbed their eyes and waited for instructions. Youngsaeng was the first one out of the five teachers to get up.

"Alright everyone, bring what you have to bring then we'll meet you outside in 10 minutes." he instructed. 

Youngsaeng went out followed by Kyujong, Jungmin, Hyunjoong and last was Hyungjun who took a glance at you. You caught him and the both of you stared at each other. "I know I've seen him somewhere..." you thought.

"Hey, you alright?" Kikwang came in front of you. You shook your head and looked at him. "Huh...yeah, I'm fine." you smiled meekly and then got out with Kikwang.

Junhyung noticed that you and Kikwang went out of the bus at the same time. He glared at Kikwang for a while but then looked away as he saw you walking towards him. He put his arm around you and pulled you close. Kikwang looked for a while but then looked away. 

 

When everyone got settled, the students from the other school came back from their walk. Hyuna immediately saw you and ran towards you and the others. As soon as she arrived, she hugged you first, then Minhae, then Taeni then the rest of BEAST. "So glad that we're finally on a field trip together!" Hyuna said catching her breath. 

"Hyuna!" a voice came. Everyone turned back and saw that it was Gina. Everyone's eyes were wide open especially Doojoon. "Yah, stop running off will you." she scolded Hyuna. "Mianhae~" Hyuna said cutely. "Noona!" Dongwoon and Yoseob happily said.

"Wow! You work for their school?" Hyunseung asked. "Just part time." she giggled. 

Doojoon walked towards Gina with his hands inside his pockets. Gina smiled and curled the strand of her hair behind her ear. "Oh please. It hasn't been that long since you two last saw each other." Minhae comments. You look at Minhae with eyes wide giving her a 'what the hell' look.

"Way to kill their mood..." Hyunseung murmured. "What did you say?" Minhae snapped back. 

 

-8:30AM-

"Everyone! We'll be starting our tour soon. Please group up." Jungmin instructed and everyone followed. You were grouped with BEAST, Minhae, Taeni and Hyuna. Gina also agreed to accompany your group. In the crowd, Dongho didn't know where to go so Hyungjun assigned him to your group. 

"Excuse me guys, but Shin Dongho will be added to your group." he smiled and left. "But!" Minhae said. "We never agreed..." Minhae murmured. Dongho was just standing there acting all innocent but really he's smirking inside.

He looked at you, you looked at him, he smiled but you rolled your eyes. He saw Hyuna standing all alone so he approached her. 

"Annyeong" he said. Hyuna looked and got a but surprised. "Omo!" she said. "Oh, mianhae. I didn't mean to startle you." he scratched the back of his head. "Ah, aniyo. It's okay." she smiled. "Do you want to walk together?" Hyuna asked.

All eyes were now on Hyuna, especially Junhyung. Your eyes were on Dongho the whole time. 

 

For a while, Dongho looked back at you and smirked. You blinked and got confused why he suddenly smirked at you. "Sure, that'd be nice." he accepted Hyuna's offer with a smile which made Hyuna lightly blush.

-----------------------------------------

NO HYUNA! 
DON'T FALL FOR DONGHO!
He's baaaaad. XD
 

COMMENTS, are loved ♥
New readers, WELCOME!
New subscribers, THANK YOU SO MUCH MUCH MUCH ♥
Silent readers, Ninjas ;)