Unexpected Visitor

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU1slStB5CM

---------------------------------------------------------

-Outside SS501's hideout, 5:50AM-

Minhae hesitantly walks up to the front door of SS501's hideout. Taking a deep breathe and was about to knock until someone stopped her. "MINHAE!!!!" she turns around and saw that it Hyunseung panting like crazy and glaring at her. "Please don't..." he muttered but Minhae just turned her head and knocked on the door. 

"MINHAE NO!" Hyunseung was about to go after her until Yoseob and Dongwoon stopped him but Hyunseung tries his best to struggle out of their grip. "MINHAE!" he shouts again this time filled with more emotion and tears were flowing down his eyes. Minhae not looking back at Hyunseung, patiently waiting in front of the door.

After a while, she hears footsteps getting closer and closer and someone very familiar to her opened the door. 

"Minhae..." Kiseop came to a shock as he saw his ex-girlfriend outside the door. He shifted his gaze to the back and noticed Hyunseung being held back by Yoseob and Dongwoon. Kiseop smirked and gently caressed his finger on her arm until it reached the palm of her hand and without hesitation, he took her hand and slowly pulled her inside. 

"MINHAE!!!" Hyunseung screams once again and was finally out of Yoseob and Dongwoon's grip but it was too late for him to go after Minhae. He bent down on the ground using both of this arms to support him on the ground. His head lowered as sorrowful tears flow out of his eyes. 

 

-SS501's hideout-

Kiseop quickly pinned Minhae against the wall and gently caressed her face then leaned in for a kiss but Minhae looked away. "Where's Hyuna..." she spoke. Kiseop leaned back, smiled and grabbed hold of her hand again and led her to where Hyuna and Dongho is. Kiseop opened the door and went inside then Minhae followed. 

Minhae saw Hyuna and Dongho badly beaten up and injured she tried to control her tears and tried to control her emotions and she did. Kevin looked up and saw Minhae with Kiseop hold each others hand. "She came back?" Kevin asked, suspiciously. "So what if I did?" Minhae answered back with confidence and glared at Kevin. 

"Let's go, we have some catching up to do." Kiseop smiled again and dragged her out of the room.

Eli, Soohyun and Xander walked up behind Kevin and watched the two leave.

"Wasn't that too easy?" Eli asked.

"Too easy indeed." Xander said.

"You think something is up?" Soohyun looked at the three of them.

"There could be something going on. But who knows, since Minhae is acting that way, I guess there's nothing wrong." Kevin turned around and went back to his spot same goes for Eli, Soohyun and Xander. 

 

-SS501's hideout, library 6:20AM-

All of the five guys were in the library either reading a book or just relaxing. Just then Kibum comes inside and goes towards his brother and whispers in his ear. The four took notice at Kibum and went closer to the both of them. "It seems that Minhae is back in Kiseop's arms." Hyungjun reported.

"So soon?" Kyujong asked, confused. 

"Do you think it's a set up?" Jungmin asked and looked at everyone.

"We're not entirely sure. It's very hard to read Minhae's actions, thoughts and expression." Kibum answered.

 

"Hm? How so?" Youngsaeng asked sitting down on one of the chairs and crossing his legs. 

"Minhae is naturally born as a tough girl. Whatever happens to her, she wouldn't mind at all. Her weakness is hard to identify." Kibum stated.

"But...she's still a girl." Hyungjun pointed out and everyone nodded.

"We just need to find her weakness." Hyungjun said again and everyone looked at each other. 

 

-Kiseop's room, 6:45PM-

Kiseop dragged Minhae in his room, closed the door behind and locked it. Minhae turned around and looked at him. "Just because I'm here, doesn't mean we're back together or we'll be doing something." Minhae sternly said making Kiseop's hopes die down. 

"Then why?" Minhae looked up. "Why'd you come back?" he asked. 

Minhae walked towards Kiseop's window and stood in front of it.

 

"I just...had enough of Hyunseung..." she mumbled, hesitantly. 

---------------------------------------------------

OHEMGEE!

 

DEAR READERS,

I truly am sorry for updating so late :( 
I had an overnight in our school Friday because my class volunteered to help out with the 6th and 7th graders' Astronomy Camp. SO! There was no internet... booo!
Also the following day, I had dance practice so definately had no time. Then I had to sleep early because we left at 4AM this morning just to eat breakfast at a FAR AWAY PLACE. And to also see the Hot Air Balloon festival! I wanted to ride but it was too expensive for us to afford. BUT THE BREAKFAST WAS ALREADY DAMN EXPENSIVE & THE FOOD WAS LIKE..."WTH?" TO ME LOL. 

ANYWAY, since I am home and no homework...well ONE. But I'll do that tomorrow since there's no school :) I will update moreeee!! WEEEEEE!!!

Thanks for your understand! And sorry for boring you with this, HAHA!
ILOVEYOUMYDEARREADERSSOFREAKINGMUCH!