More Than A Sister

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoR__5Q8UIs

A Choi Taeni, Son Dongwoon and Yang Yoseob chapter~
ENJOY ♥

---------------------------------------------

-After Dinner, 8:00PM-

Once everyone was done with their dinner, some went out to get some fresh air, some went to sleep, some just played in their rooms. Taeni, Dongwoon and Yoseob went out of the house to go star gazing. The three went out and sat on the stairs in front and looked up at the night sky. 

"It's nice to see the stars here." Dongwoon said breaking the silence. "Yeah..." Taeni softly said, continuously gazing up at the sky. Yoseob was also looking up at the sky but then shifted his gaze to Taeni and smiled then looked back up. Dongwoon lowered his head and moved it around because it was beginning to ache. 

"I'll go get us something to drink." Taeni and Yoseob lowered their heads and Dongwoon left to get drinks inside the house. It was only Yoseob and Taeni left. "Tired yet?" Yoseob asked with concern. "Kind of, but I like star gazing when I'm tired. It keeps me calm." she smiled.

"And plus the stars are really beautiful." she looks up again with a big smile on her face.

Yoseob looked at Taeni and focused his eyes on her. "Yeah...beautiful..." he spoke. Taeni looked at Yoseob and smiled. Yoseob looked away embarrassingly and Taeni gave a giggle. "Oppa, why are you so shy?" she asked, still giggling. "I'm not!" he said. "Yes you are." she teased.

"I'm not!!" Yoseob said again, he looked at Taeni and pouted. 

"Merong~!" Taeni stuck her tongue out and giggled. Yoseob couldn't help but chuckle and smile because of her cute self. "Taeni yah..." he called. "Hmm?" Taeni responded but was looking up. "You do know that I love you as a sister right?" he asked her which made her look at him with a confused look on her face.

"Of course I do Oppa." she smiled.

"But...do you think..." he paused. Taeni titled her head and waited for Yoseob to finish. "...do you think that...there could be a chance..." he paused again. "Chance for what?" she said. "...a chance that...I could love you more than as a sister?" he whispered.

Taeni's eyes widened by the sudden confession of Yoseob. She started panic as she didn't know what to say or how to say what she wants to say. 

She took a deep breath and looked at Yoseob again and smiled. "Oppa...you know that Dongwoon and I are a couple right?" Yoseob slowly nodded. "What you said to me, may have shocked me but...I'm thankful that you see me as more than a sister. Although, I'm more grateful that you see me as a sister." she said and Yoseob felt his heart fall to pieces.

 

"But..." he looked up. 

"Thank you for telling me the truth Oppa. Really." she smiled and hugged him. Yoseob sat still but he slowly wrapped his arms around Taeni and hugged her back. Even though Yoseob felt like his world was going to end, he felt happy that he is able to hug Taeni like this. Even though it's only a hug between siblings, his heart and him felt satisfied. 

 

Taeni broke the hug and smiled at Yoseob and he did the same. Then, just in time Dongwoon came back with two drinks. One for him and one for Taeni. Yoseob looked Dongwoon, dumbfounded. "Yah...where's mine?" he said. "Oops..." Dongwoon smirked as he drank his drink.

"You little..." he was about to attack Dongwoon but you stopped him. "I'll get yours Oppa." said Taeni as she giggled and went inside. 

As soon as Taeni left, Dongwoon asked Yoseob a question. "Hyung, how long have you liked Taeni?" Yoseob looked at him, not surprised. "You eavesdropped didn't you?" he raised a brow. Dongwoon hled out his two fingers and did a peace sign and also smiled.

Yoseob shook his head and looked back at Taeni inside the house getting drinks.

"Since graduation day..." he softly spoke.

--------------------------------------------------------

Flashbacks will come soon! WEEEEE ♥

COMMENTS are loved ♥
New Readers, where are you? Kekeke!
New Subscribers, WELCOME! Keep on reading ^_^
Silent Readers, LIKE A NINJA! ^_~