Picnic Date: Watched

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpawurUyA80

---------------------------------------------------

-At the park; Picnic area, 12NN-

Everyone was about to eat lunch until they saw you and Junhyung walking back together. "Aw, the love birds are back." Minhae teased. Gina smiled while Hyuna rolled her eyes. "Oppa, stop being so mean to Unnie." she scolds Junhyung. Junhyung looked at Hyuna with wide eyes widened and you giggled. 

The two of you joined the rest of the group and ate lunch together happily. There were laughs, teasing, arguing between Hyunseung and Minhae and there were also mini games. 

 

After eating, all of you cleaned up the mess you made and gathered all together to play truth or dare. The spun the empty coke bottle and it landed towards Junhyung. Being the tough guy he is, Junhyung picked dare. "I dare you to...dance to T-ARA's YA YA YA." Hyuna said getting all excited. 

"MWO?!" he exclaimed. BEAST snickered while you let out a slight chuckle.

"Come on, tough guy. We're waiting." you mocked and smirked.

Junhyung slowly stood up and sighed heavily. "Aish..jinjja.." he muttered and he began dancing to T-ARA's YA YA YA. Everyone started to laugh and you tried your best to hold your laugh but it obviously you failed to hold it in and began laughing. 

 

-12:50NN-

As time passed, all of you went out to the park and started playing around at the play ground. You sat down at the swing and took out your cell phone to take a picture of your friends. Then you were about to take a picture of yourself until Junhyung came form behind and hugged you and joined in the picture as well. 

You looked at the picture then back at Junhyung who stuck his tongue out and you rolled your eyes looking away from him. 

 

While you and your friends were having fun on your 'date', a group of five men were watching you from their car. "When do we initiate plan A?" Jungmin asked. Hyunjoong kept his hands on the wheel but his eyes to you and Junhyung. "Soon." he simply said.

"Any word from your brother?" Hyunjoong turned to Hyungjun who was seated beside him. 

 

"Yeah, got it." he flipped his phone and slid it back inside his pocket.

 

"Plan A...ready for action." Hyungjun smirked and the rest high-5ed each other. Hyunjoong smirked and looked back in the road. He released the hand break, put the clutch in drive and drove off real fast.

--------------------------------------------------------

Oh no! What's PLAN A?!
WHAT'S HAPPENING?!! AHHHH!!!

XD