Choose: Battle

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYNes7rMSbM

---------------------------------------------

-SS501's hideout, Kiseop's room, 10:00PM-

You found your way to Kiseop's room where Minhae was waiting by the laptop. "Minhae!" you whispered loudly and she looked up, ran to you and immediately hugged you. "Glad that you're safe." Minhae said and you nodded.

"Let's go, I know where Hyuna is." you nodded and held her hand as you handed her another pair of the night vision shades and lead the way. 

The two of you reached the hallway and were in front of the room that Kiseop brought Minhae in a while ago. You and Minhae leaned at the sides and nodded at each signalling one another to barge in. Minhae kicked the door open and you went in first however, no one was inside.

"They're not here." you said and Minhae came inside to check as well. "What the hell..." she muttered. 

Just then, two guys came behind the two of you and covered your noses with a handkercheif filled with sleeping gas. Both of you fainted in their arms and was carried away to the roof. 

 

-Hallway- 

BEAST and MBLAQ met up in the hallway catching their breaths and waiting for the next move. "Where are they?" Yoseob asked looking around at the hallway. Just then the lights and everyone looked up at the ceiling.

"!" Mir cursed.

"Bravo, everyone." a familiar voice comes out of the speakers. 

 

"Hyunjoong..." Doojoon muttered.

"It looks like your plan worked. But unfortunately, your plan didn't go so well in the end." he said. BEAST and MBLAQ looked at each other confused but then Junhyung had an idea of what he meant. "~~~~~..." he muttered and everyone looked at him.

"They have her?!" Mir exclaimed. 

"I believe that Junhyung already knows what I'm talking about." Hyunjoong said again. Junhyung could imagine a big smirk on Hyunjoong's face which made him clench his fist. "If you want to save the people that you love, you have to sacrifice isn't that right, Junhyung?" Hyunjoong spoke again. 

 

"If you want to see your cousin again and your girlfriend, you better be up in the roof in less than 20 minutes. If not..." he paused which caused the boys to have a lot of tension. "Your cousin and your girl, dies." Hyunjoong finished and Junhyung looked at the time on his watch. He looked at everyone and began running towards the stairs. 

 

-Stairs, 10:55PM-

Running up, step after step, BEAST and MBLAQ were beginning to lose their breaths but Junhyung stayed strong and finally he reached the roof top. As soon as he opened the door he saw two people that means the most to him.

His cousin, Hyuna who was badly hurt and was tied up on the ground slightly unconscious and his girl, you who was struggling out of Kevin's grip. 

 

The rest of his friends finally arrived and the first thing that Hyunseung saw was Minhae in the hands of Kiseop also struggling out of his grip. "Minhae!" Hyunseung yelled and tried to run towards her but Seungho and Joon stopped him.

"You better hold your friend Junhyung, or they get hurt." Hyungjun smirked and looked at the 4 of you tied up. 

 

-Roof Top-

"Let them go." Junhyung said furrowing his eye brows and staring fiercely at U-KISS and SS501.

"My my, in a rush aren't we?" Hyungjun smirked again.

"I can't just let them all go at the same time you know. But..." Hyungjun snapped his fingers and Soohyun pushed Dongho to them. Dongho landed on the ground and G.O helped him up "You okay kiddo?" he asked. Dongho slightly nodded and looked at you, Hyuna and Minhae. 

 

"Let Minhae go!" Hyunseung shouted. Hyungjun looked at Kiseop and he looked at her. "If you're thinking of asking me to choose, I'll choose Hyunseung anytime." Minhae said toughly and Kiseop just chuckled. Before letting Minhae go, Kiseop kissed her on the lips one last time and pushed her towards Hyunseung.

Hyunseung swiftly caught her and untied her. 

 

"Now, you have to choose. Hyuna or your girl?" Kevin asked smirking and the sharp tip of his knife. Junhyung clenched his fist tighter and looked at Hyuna and you. While in Kevin's grip you look at Hyuna who was looking at you and you smiled at her.

From that moment, she knew what you were going to do. "U-unnie..." she softly spoke and lightly shook her head. Joon noticed Hyuna and his eyes widened. "~~~~~..." he muttered and worriedly looked at you. 

You managed to move your foot out of the rope and stepped on Kevin's foot then pushed him back.

"!" Kevin cursed out loud and searched for you.

"~~~~~ NO!!" G.O and Seungho yelled and charged to help but was blocked by SS501. A fight broke between SS501 and MBLAQ leaving you with U-KISS. You kicked Soohyun from behind, dodged Eli's punch and kicked him back as well.

Xander grabbed you but you managed to flip him over, Kibum took out his gun and was about to fire it but you managed to kick it out his hands and kicked it away from him. 

 

With your hands still tied, you ran towards Hyuna and helped her up.

"GO! GO TO JUNHYUNG!" you yelled.

"Unnie!" Hyuna yelled with all her might but you pushed her towards BEAST and Kikwang caught her. He untied her and told her to run back to the tree house. Kikwang came to you and helped you untie yourself while U-KISS was busy fighting off the others.

"Kikwang, get out of here. Take Minhae and Hyuna out of here!" you said.

"We're not leaving you!" Kikwang said.

"You have no choice!" you said as you helped MBLAQ fight against SS501. 

 

Doojoon and Yoseob both fought against Eli and Xander, while Hyunseung and Minhae fight against Soohyun and Kibum. Kikwang went to help Junhyung fight off Kiseop and Kevin but then Junhyung left him to find you fighting against SS501.

After a while U-KISS and SS501 were badly beaten up and on the floor. All of you took that chance to leave the hideout. 

--------------------------------------------------------

OMONA!
 

Sorry it's late T___T