First Group Date

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL1Eoe2XxeA

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-At ~~~~~'s house, 5:35PM-

As soon as Junhyung stopped tickling you, you went up to take a quick shower then went down. You jumped over the couch and landed perfectly on the cushion. "Don't you have homework?" Junhyung asked while flipping the channel. You looked at him and smiled widely. He looked at you weirdly and turned back to the TV. 

"Since when did you care about homework?" you wiggled your eye brows. "Since you wouldn't let me do anything to you." he answered back. You slapped him hard which caused him to drop the remote on the floor but you caught it before it landed on the floor.

"Ouch! Yah! That really hurt!" he exclaimed.

"Then hit me." you cooly said as you turned the TV off and looked at him. 

 

He smirked and "hit" you with a kiss. As he leaned in for a kiss, you slowly fall on the couch with your eyes closed and Junhyung passionately kissing you. He stopped to catch his breath and you did the same. You opened your eyes and you looked into each others eyes and he chuckled.

"Was that a good hit?" he asked, smirking. You bit your lip and just smiled. 

 

-6:00PM-

You and Junhyung sat on the couch, you were resting your head against his chest while his arms was around your waist. "You know, we never really had an official date." he spoke. "Why don't we have one?" he suggested. "Yeah, I think that would be nice." you replied. 

"I'll go contact Minhae and Taeni to come along." You stood up, went up to your room and called Minhae and Taeni. 

 

"I meant just the two of us ~~~~~...." he thought.

"Not a group date..." he thought again.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry, it's short XD
But I hope it's enjoyable XD