First Group Date: Lotte World

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr5kzEonbkA

Flash forward to the weekend~!
Onward to your date! Hihi~ <3

----------------------------------------------------------------

-At Lotte World, 6:00PM-

At exactly six in the evening, you, Minhae and Taeni arrived in Lotte World with Junhyung, Dongwoon and Hyunseung. But before the six of you could go inside, five people who seemed to recognized you joined in. 

 

"Unnie!!" Hyuna called.

"Hyung!" Yoseob and Kikwang yelled.

"Yah! How come you didn't tell us?" Doojoon and Gina ran together, holding hands. 

"It's supposed to be a date." Minhae answered back. "Yeah, a group date." Doojoon answered back with a sly smile. "And what's your reason Hyuna?" Junhyung came forward to Hyuna and tilted his head. Hyuna breathed in heavily before she replied.

"I wanted to come along. And it's been a while since I've seen Minhae, Taeni and ~~~~~." she giggled and smiled. 

 

"What about you guys?" Hyunseung nodded at Kikwang and Yoseob. "To keep an eye on Dongwoon..." Yoseob thought. "Just to see if ~~~~'s safe." Kikwang thought. "We just wanted to tag a long." they both said in unison but Yoseob quickly eyed Dongwoon and Kikwang eyed Junhyung. 

 

-Lotte World, 6:30PM-

You split up with your friends as they went with their boyfriends except for Kikwang, Yoseob and Hyuna. They just came along together as another group. Minhae and Hyunseung went to ride the roller coaster while Taeni and Dongwoon were having fun at the games. 

You and Junhyung were walking around, trying on some animal headbands, taking a picture of yourselves and played some games as well. Gina and Doojoon went on the ferris wheel and enjoyed the night view together. 

After a while, you and the rest met up to have dinner in Lotte World. All the girls stayed while all the guys bought food. "Unnie, where did you and Doojoon Oppa go?" Hyuna asked Gina. "We rode the ferris wheel first." she smiled.

"Omo!" Minhae smirked and let out a sly smile.

"Does that mean..." you wiggled your eyebrows. 

 

"I bet they did more than that when they went to America." you all turned your heads to Taeni with your mouths open. "What?" she innocently asked and puffed her cheeks.

 

-6:40PM-

Five minutes later, the boys arrived with food from different stores and drinks as well. Dongwoon bought Taeni spaghetti and bottled water. Hyunseung bought Minhae a hamburger and root beer. Doojoon bought a salad and bottled water for Gina. Junhyung bought himself and you a past and two cans of coke. 

 

All of you enjoyed your dinner with laughing, teasing, and all other sorts. After dinner, you all went to the photo booth since you all wanted to have some souvenirs. The first picture was all the BEAST members with their cool and tough pose, then they posed in a wacky position except for Junhyung. 

Next it was your turn with the girls. Your first pose were normal, all of you just smiled happily. Next was a model pose, last was a wacky pose.

Then it was all the couples together minus Kikwang, Hyuna and Yoseob. Gina and Doojoon did a heart shape pose, Taeni and Dongwoon both puffed their cheeks and did a victory sign, Minhae and Hyunseung stood back to back, crossed their arms and smirked while Junhyung had his arms behind you and you pouted cutely. 

Kikwang saw your pose and couldn't help but smile while looking at you. Yoseob was getting high because of how Taeni looked so cute puffing her cheeks with that victory sign. Hyuna took a picture of the couples from her phone and also took a picture with Kikwang and Yoseob pouting. 

 

-8:00PM-

Lotte World began to close, you all got your copy of the pictures and headed out the gate. As you all headed out, Gina, Minhae and Taeni went their separate ways. The boys offered them to give a ride home, but they just decided to walk and bond. Hyuna and BEAST were waiting for their van while you waited with them. 

"I'll bring you home." Junhyung insisted. "No, it's fine. I can just walk home." you smiled. "Unnie, just ride with us." Hyuna pleaded with her hands together. You giggled and ruffled her head "Mianhae, I don't want to bother you guys. Besides, your house is in the other way and so is mine. So, I'll go ahead." you smiled and walked off. 

Before you could get far, Junhyung grabbed your wrist and you turned around. "I'll walk with you." he said. "No." you strictly said. "Bring your cousin home." you said again. "I'll call you when I get home." you kissed him in his cheek and walked off again. Kikwang saw the kiss and just looked away. 

"I hope Noona gets home safe." Dongwoon says as he gets in the van. 

 

-Streets of Seoul, 8:40PM-

Walking alone was alright for you, since it oddly relaxes you. But every time you take a step it you would feel that someone was following you from behind. You would look back from time to time but then look back to where you were looking and just continued walking.

Beneath the shadows, a guy with black hair watches you from a far.

 

"Have fun while you still can." the mysterious guy smirked in the shadows and walked off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

OMO! WHO COULD THAT BE?!