Behind the 'Break Up'

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4ify9aP8Fw

----------------------------------------------------------

As you left Junhyung alone, standing by himself you went to an old tree house near the church that you used to go to. While walking you carefully look back and then continued walking towards the tree house. Once you were near, you climbed up the ladder that wasn't really high and went inside. 

As soon as you went inside Junhyung was already there with Hyunseung who was wiping his fake tears. Junhyung came to you and hugged you tightly. "Don't ever make me cry..." he whispered slightly threatening you. You pulled away, arched an eye brow and looked at him.

"Or what?" you scoffed and lightly pushed him off and made your way to Taeni who was using her laptop. 

 

"Minhae Unnie got in." she informed everyone and looked at them. You looked back at her and nodded. "Now, let's have our own fun." you smirked and looked at the computer which was showing the whole hideout of SS501. But it only showed where Minhae currently is, which was in Kiseop's room. 

"Taeni, where did you get these stuff?" Yoseob asked while looking at all the spy-like gadgets.

"CIA." she simply answered which made everyone look at her, even you.

"How can your parents afford this?" Doojoon asked also looking around.

"They didn't. I did." again, with her simple answer making everyone fall to the ground and pretended to faint. 

 

-Kiseop's room, 7:20PM-

Kiseop moved forward and wrapped his arms around Minhae. Minhae slightly looked back and gave a smile to him. "I'm glad that you're here even though you aren't mine..." he said. "Yet..." he whispered. Minhae turned around, smiled at Kiseop then hugged him back.

"Me too, Oppa...me too..." she says as she takes out a tazer from the long sleeves of her hoodie and tazed Kiseop from behind. 

Kiseop's eyes widened but quickly closed as he became unconscious on her arms. Slowly and gently, Minhae put Kiseop on the floor then locked the door as quiet as she can. She hid the tazer back in the sleeve and grabbed Kiseop's legs and dragged him inside the bathroom. 

After having a difficult time dragging him inside, she kneels down near him and checks if he was carrying anything dangerous which he did. Minhae took out his knife, gun and extra ammo out of him and walked towards the window.

She opened the window and looked out first then carefully threw the knife out, then took out the bullets out of the gun and threw it out as well. She kept the ammo then wrapped it with a towel and placed it inside the pockets of her hoodie. 

 

She rushed back to the bathroom and shortly reasled a relieve sigh because Kiseop was still unconscious. Minhae then closed the door of the bathroom gently and pushed heavy objects so that the door wouldn't open. After doing so, she goes back to the window, closes it and takes the small video camera out of supposedly button and winked at it. 

 

-Tree House, 7:50PM-

"She did it!" Hyunseung pumped his fist up and chuckled. Taeni looked at you and Junhyung. "We only get one chance Unnie, Oppa. Make sure you guys do well! Fighting!" she said as she pumped her fist up and gave her sweet adorable smile to everyone.

Dongwoon, decided to stay behind with Taeni to protect her while the rest of you went to meet up with some old friends. 

 

 

Going down the tree house, you walk inside the church and glanced at every area. "It looks the same...but the feeling is different..." you thought. Suddenly, you remembered that when you were around 6 years old, before your brothers' death you were running around church and tripped.

Until Thunder came to you and carried you to your mom and helped her fix your wound. 

Thunder was one who blew on your wound so that you wouldn't feel any pain stinging and he also placed a hellp kitty band aid on it. He even gave you a bite of his burger once you were outside of the church. "Oppa..." you thought again as you smiled to yourself remembering the happy moments. 

 

"Are we late?" a familiar voice came out. 

BEAST, minus Dongwoon and you looked outside the door and saw four familiar faces. 

"No, not really." Doojoon replied cooly and walked towards them. They gave each other pump fists, high fives, hugs while all of them hugged you. "How'd the 'break up' go?" G.O asked with a smirk on his face. "Better than we thought. Although, we aren't sure if they heard us so we sent in Minhae and Hyunseung." you said. 

"And?" Seungho asked.

"It went pretty well." Kikwang held up two thumbs high and looked at Hyunseung who was shyly looking away. You chuckled and shook your head.

 

"Shall we?" you looked at both groups and they all nodded and smirked. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Oooohhh whatchu gonna do? :P