My Girl

My Life With You In College (A Sequel of My Life With You In High School)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2tWwuM3dh4

-----------------------------------------

-At the House; Junhyung's room, 8:50PM-

You were in Junhyung's room during your free time. You were seating by the window pane and you using your phone to take pictures of yourself and also to send a message to your mom saying that you're fine and you were enjoying the trip.

Junhyung comes out of the shower wearing his jogging pants and his shirt. He wears his hoodie and walked towards you.

You scooted over and he sat down behind you and wrapped his arms around you. You leaned on his chest, held your phone up high and took a picture together. You had your tongue out while Junhyung did his famous 'smile' in the camera. After you took the shot, you showed it to him and smiled. 

You saved the picture and changed your previous wall paper to that picture of you and Junhyung. Your previous wall paper was a picture of you when you were a little girl with your brother, Chundoong. "Why did you change your wallpaper? I thought you wanted that picture to always be your wall paper?" Junhyung asked. 

"I know..." you smiled as you looked at the picture of you and your brother. "But, it's been a long time already. I think Chundoong Oppa would've wanted that picture of you and me as my wall paper. Don't you think?" you looked up to him and winked. Junhyung chuckled and smiled.

"Thank you Hyung." he said as he looked up to the ceiling then looked back at you. 

He kissed your forehead, then leaned his head back to the wall of the window pane. 

 

-9:00PM-

Kikwang peeked through Junhyung's door and noticed that you and Junhyung were enjoying your time alone. He walked off and went to the room that you're staying in with him. He went in, closed the behind him and leaned against it. He released a sad sigh and looked up at the ceiling with closed eyes. 

 

"You know, it's weird how we got together." Junhyung said. You sat up and faced him. "Oh, so now our relationship is weird?" you raised a brow and puffed your cheeks. Junhyung let out a laugh and pulled you back to him.

"Weird in a good way of course." he covered up what he said. "Uh huh, sure." you pulled his arms off of you and headed to the door but Junhyung scurried after you and grabbed you hand. 

"Hey, I was just saying that..." he tried to explain but you cut him off. "That a rebel like me went with a bully like you? Yeah, that is weird." you rolled your eyes and tried to head out by the door. This time, Junhyung stopped you by wrapping his hands around your waist and lifted you up.

 

"YAH! YONG JUNHYUNG!" you yelled as you struggled out of his grip but couldn't. Junhyung brought you to his bed and you landed on it and he landed on top of you. "Why are you getting mad?" he pouted cutely. You scoffed and grinned "Yah, pouting is not your thing." you said, teasingly.

"Yeah...but this is." he smirked and began tickling you. You began squirming around, laughing and trying to stop him but he kept on tickling you. "Y-yah! S-stop it!" you paused in between your laughs. After a while Junhyung stopped and looked at you.

You were still laughing but soon your laugh became a giggle and you smiled at him. 

 

Junhyung leaned in and kissed your forehead, the tip of your nose and gave a quick peck on your lips. "This is also one of my things." he smirked. "That I'm good at..." he whispered and leaned in for a more passionate kiss. He cupped his hand behind your neck, still kissing you and you wrapped both of your arms around him not breaking the kiss. 

He kissed you letting you know that you'll always be his girl no matter what happens. "My girl..." he thought as he shorty broke the kiss and looked at your eyes and you gave him a smile. He continued the passionate kiss again and you didn't hold back.

------------------------------------------------

KYA! ♥
@kaupunkilapsi: über-fluffy-cutecute-pink bubble enough? Kekeke!