Chapter 8

The Presidential Son

Narrator’s POV

 

“Oh, Oppa!” Haerin stood up, she was shocked.

“Why are you here alone?” He asked as he looked at Sunggyu and the others.

“What is wrong with your hand?”

“It’s okay, just some cuts. I’m not alone oppa, I came with~”

“What did I tell you about dating? Ka~”

“Something just happened, oppa. And I’m, glad you came down to visit even though I have no idea how you knew I was here.” She smiled stiffly.

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at her.

“Car. Now.” He said before leaving.

“Oppa?” Sunggyu asked.

“That was my older brother, I’m sorry…Sunggyu..”

“Oppa.” Sunggyu nodded. She grinned back.

“Thanks for helping me guys, I hope you get home safely~”

I heard the car honk outside.

“See you tomorrow, noona!” Sunjong waved.

“I’m older than you?”

“Park Haerin!”

 

“What~”

I opened the door and found Kai at the front sit. He cheekily smiled at me.

“I had to get you back from the gangsters.”

“Theyre not!”

“Quiet down.” Oppa said.

“Why are you out late at night with those guys? Didn’t I tell you not to get into trouble?”

I sighed.

“I just made new friends, that’s all.”

“Yeah new friends who have a brawl in the middle of the street.” I heard Kai say.

“Yeah, says the guy who has different girlfriends each week.”

 

Your POV

 

Another typical Thursday, ever since that night everything seems to be normal, I mean I do realize my seatmate in Business class is a gangster of some sort, but who really cares?

Kai went out of his room in a pair of jeans, a black shirt and his tan leather jacket.

“I love Thursdays and Fridays.” He said as he handed me my scarf.

“You get to wear usual clothes, who doesn’t?” I said as we stepped out of the house.

“Should we have barbeque today?” He asked as he slung one arm around my shoulder.

“We have an early flight tomorrow Kai, I don’t think eating heavily~”

“I told you flying privately is better.” He muttered. I grinned and took out his notebook from my bag.

“Checked your notes, they’re okay. Make sure to pass that essay.”

“You’re the best, honey.”

I rolled my eyes at him.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Myungsoo arrived at school. He was inside the black bullet proof sedan. The car’s tint was so dark that you couldn’t decipher who was inside. There were only a few students walking to their classes, then he saw Kai with Haerin.

They were walking together, with his arm around her.

He raised one brow. Little miss goody two shoes was with the school’s player.

Then Kai leaned over for a kiss, but Haerin chuckled and pushed his face away.

 

“Don’t I get a kiss?” Kai cooed.

“Get to class, Kim Jongin. I’ll see you later.”

Haerin walked to the building. Then she saw Hyorin waiting for her.

“Why were you with Sekyung the other time?”

Hyorin blinked.

“Oh, right I just had my last class that time, it was around 8, yeah?”

Haerin nodded.

“We had the same class, we were both a bit iffy walking alone so we decided to walk together, that was when those sunbaes tried to……hurt us, then Inifinite came.”

“In…mwo?”

“Infinite. Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungjong, Sungyeol and Myungsoo.”

“Oh~”

I felt someone hit my back. I turned and saw Myungsoo’s back heading to the classroom.

Still a jackass, I see.

“Let’s get to class, come on.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin placed her bag down, and immediately Woohyun chatted up to her.

“Tomorrow night I’m having a party at Jeju Beach.”

“After the reach out from the center?” Haerin asked. Woohyun nodded.

“Please come, bring your friend along too.” Woohyun nodded and patted her hand.

“Is your palm okay now?” He asked.

“Yeah, it is. Thanks. I’ll tell Hyorin.” Haerin turned to her seat and found Myungsoo facing her.

“What?”

“I never thought you were like that.” He commented before turning back again.

“What?”

Myungsoo just shrugged.

“Oh, right, Myungsoo-ssi, for tomorrow could you help me with some of the materials~”

“Just give me a list.” He said without turning back. Haerin rolled her eyes. Then a girl came in crying.

“What’s wrong with you, Sekyung?”

“Kai oppa broke up with me!”

Myungsoo spun around in his seat and looked at his partner. Haerin was writing on her notebook like nothing happened, but he did notice that small smile on her lips.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};