Chapter 31

The Presidential Son

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin walked to her next class. She didn’t like the way some girls would look at her, but she just shrugged. Then she saw Seokjun walking with his friends. Her eyes widened when she saw his bruised upper lip and swollen forehead.

“Seokjun-ah. What happened?” She asked. Soekjun stepped back.

“Sunbae, if……Myungsoo sunbae doesn’t like me taking to…you, you should have told me earlier!” He said before running off.

Haerin looked at him as he ran away with his friends.

“Myungsoo?”

She continued walking to her room. She stopped just by the door and stepped in carefully still keeping in mind about the flour accident. She knew Kai had heard about it, but she tried to dodge his calls.

“Ya, everyone’s talking about you.” Hyorin took her elbow and sat her down. Sungyeol appeared beside them.

“Are you okay? I heard about what happened this morning.” He said.

“I’m fine, Myungsoo was there. He helped me.” She replied. Hyorin frowned, some of their classmates were dissing her loudly.

“But, did you see that hoobae you were helping?” Hyorin asked.

“Ah, Seokjun? Did he get into some kind of accident?” She asked. Sungyeol chuckled.

The two girls looked at him.

“Yeah….he did.” He grinned.

 

Myungsoo dropped his bag on the table carelessly. His hyungs looked up.

“Bad day?” Sunggyu asked.

“Don’t ask him, we know why.” Dongwoo replied.

“Just tell her, L.” Hoya said.

“What?” He asked.

“Tell her you like her. Now, don’t give us that whatever face.” Hoya replied. Dongwoo grinned.

“What if~”

“No what ifs. Just tell her when you get the chance, now let’s go grab lunch.” Hoya cut him off and stood up. Myungsoo sighed and stood up.

 

Your POV

 

I walked in the school’s cafeteria. Hyorin was chatting with Sungyeol beside me. I saw Kai look up, I shook my head at him.

“Sehun must still be in class.” Hyorin said. I nodded and grabbed a tray.

We stood in the line for the food.

“So, how are you handling things?” Someone came up behind me.

“You…..perhaps, did you meet…Seokjun?” I asked. Myungsoo shook his head as he grabbed a sandwich.

“Want one?” He asked, I shook my head.

“Myungsoo, answer me properly.” I said. He grinned and placed a can of juice on my tray. I grabbed a tuna sandwich and some pudding.

“Ya!” I called. He looked at me.

“You’re eating with us.” He stated and went off.

 

“Oh, oppa annyeong.” I greeted as Woohyun oppa stood up from his seat. He grinned and made me sit down.

“So, did Seok~”

Myungsoo threw a fork at him.

“You did something to him, didn’t you?” I asked. I heard Sungjong snicker.

“He wont tell even if the world ends, Haerin, just eat.” Sunggyu oppa patted my back.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Myungsoo walked with her to the classroom.

“You know, you didn’t really have to…injure him.” She said. Myungsoo didn’t say anything. He was trying to calm himself. He hated the people who were muttering as Haerin passed by.

“Do you want to sit at the veranda first? We still have thirty minutes before class starts.”

Myungsoo nodded. Haerin made a face and walked ahead.

 

“Let’s go, ppali!” She called out. Myungsoo looked up, then he saw a piece of string attached on the top part of the door. Haerin stepped out.

“Park Haerin!” He said before following her out. Myungsoo pushed her to the wall as a flowerpot fell on his shoulder.

Haerin gasped as she saw the pot crack into pieces on the floor. Myungsoo’s forehead was leaning on hers, he saw his face crumple in pain. Haeirn pulled away from him and looked up. She saw Sekyung smirk at her then she left.

“Myungsoo, are you okay?” She asked as she dusted off the dirt from his uniform. Myungsoo winced as she pressed on his shoulder.

“Does it hurt so much~”

“Why are you just letting them do this to you?!” He snapped. Haerin’s eyes widened. Myungsoo placed one hand over his shoulder and pressed it lightly.

“Let’s go to the clinic~”

“Why don’t you ever get angry at them?! They’re hurting you!” He said.

“Myungsoo, you’re the one who’s hurt~”

“Why cant you just tell Kai to beat the hell out of them~”

“You don’t get it, all day you’ve been helping me, you even got hurt!”

He kept quiet.

“You don’t have to be responisible for me,………you don’t have to do this.” She said.

“What if, if I want to?”

“You don’t have to. There’s no valid reason that….you’re supposed to get hurt~”

“Because I like you!” He grabbed both of her shoulders.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};