Chapter 41

The Presidential Son

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

After my last class, the hyungs wanted to eat out. That’s how we ended up in the ramen shop at Hongdae that Haerin and I frequent.

“Is she sick?” Sunggyu hyung asked.

“Ani, she’s just not feeling well.” I replied. He gave me a nod.

Something’s wrong. Her eyes lost their life earlier, she didn’t smile that way too. Her smile reached her eyes. Something bad must have happened.

“Hyung, eat your food before it gets cold.” Sungjong said.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure the sunny Park Haerin will be back by tomorrow.” Hoya hyung said.

I hope, hyung.

“Haerin, she~….she’s here.” Dongwoo hyung blinked at the entrance.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin and Lay walked to the ramen shop. Lay was trying his best cheer her up.

“Oppa, I’m….afraid…”

“I hate that kid, he has so many piercings.” He snickered. Haerin shook her head as they went inside. Lay could sense her mood, so he slung one amr around her shoulder as they walke inside.

“You’re worse than Kai at times, you know that?”

“Hey! I’m your cousin!”

“Yeah, big loss to me.” Haerin said dryly as they looked up at the menu board. Lay smiled.

“Give us a bowl of kimchi ramen, shoyu and miso ramen.” He said in Korean, the waitress nodded.

“There’s only two of us, you order three?” Haerin asked as they took their seat.

“I’m hungry.” Lay replied and pinched nose.

 

“You did say she wasn’t feeling well right?” Woohyun blinked. Myungsoo looked at Haerin who was talking to an unknown male. Myungsoo frowned and looked away.

“Hyung~”

Myungsoo ignored them and went back to eating.

His friends looked on as their food was served. Lay handed her some utensils. Haerin was talking while Lay ate.

“Are they close?”

“It seems logical though, a lot of guys tried to pursue Haerin.” Dongwoo nodded.

“She’s a campus beauty, duh hyung.” Hoya said, adding salt to the wounds.

Lay sat up and picked up a spoonful of some ramen. He fed Haerin the food.

Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo.

 

Your POV

 

“You know, I’m not five anymore.”

Lay ge just grinned and took a spoonful from my bowl.

“This tastes nice too, the kimchi~say ah!”

I opened my mouth, but then I heard someone slam their table and a loud crash.

I turned around and found Myungsoo standing up. His friends were looking at me.

“Do you~”

I stood up and walked to him.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin stood up from her seat. She gingerly smiled at Myungsoo and took his hand. She pulled Myungsoo with her.

“I thought you weren’t feeling well.”

“Hm, but I had to come with Lay oppa.”

Myungsoo frowned. Haerin grinned.

“Well, hello there.” Lay grinned and took his hand out.

“I’m Lay, older cousin to Haerin, you are?”

Myungsoo looked at Haerin, she smiled.

“Ge, this is Myungsoo, my boyfriend.” She smiled. Myungsoo’s heart softened when he heard her call him boyfriend. He shook Lay’s hand.

“Nice to meet you.” Lay nodded and offered him to sit. Haerin frowned but she smiled when Myungsoo looked at her face.

“My dad and his mother are siblings, but most of the time I’m in China.” Lay said.

“Oppa….is somewhat…similar to Kai, if you know what I’m saying.” Haerin chuckled. Myungsoo smiled.

“Nice to meet you too, hyung.”

“I’m glad I finally get to meet the person who~”

“Okay, that’s it for now, oppa, you can go ahead, I think Tao wants to ask you something about that Korean class he is taking.” Haerin nodded. Lay chuckled.

“Arasso, I’ll leave you two lovebirds then, go home early, arasso?”

Haerin nodded.

 

“What was that?” Haerin asked as she looked at his palms. Myungsoo sheepishly smiled.

“Temper issues.” She said with a smile, then she did something unusual, she rested her head on Myungsoo’s shoulder.

“Tired already?” Myungsoo asked. She nodded.

“Do you want to go home now?”

“What if….Junhyung enrolled~”

“Haerin, he wont be able to get near you again.” Myungsoo said.

“I……know. Anyway, how was your day?” She asked. Myungsoo smiled and kissed her nose.

“It was boring, my seatmate wasn’t around.”

Haerin chuckled, but her smile faded when she remembered what had happened earlier.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};