Chapter 32

The Presidential Son

Narrator’s POV

Myungsoo looked at her eyes straightly. Haerin bit her lip and looked away.

“That’s why I don’t care if I get hurt.” He continued and let go of her. Haerin couldn’t say anything.

She wordlessly hugged him.

“Go to the clinic, I’ll cover for you.” She said quietly before leaving. Myungsoo stood there a little confused. He didn’t know if she rejected him or not.

 

Haerin went back to the classroom and sat on her chair. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes briefly. Then she smiled.

She prepared her things for the lecture but then a teachert came in,

“Class has been cancelled, Professor Baek has something going on.”

The students chatted happily after the teacher left. Haerin exhaled then her thoughts went back to Myungsoo, she hurriedly stood up, but then she was stopped when someone opened the door roughly.

She looked at the door and saw a very angry Kai.

“Are you trying to kill her?” He hissed. Haerin turned back and found Sekyung who was chatting with Woohyun. Haerin grabbed her bag and stood in fornt of Kai.

“Ya, don’t be like this.” She said. Kai glared at Sekyung.

“Kim Jongin, let’s go~”

“O-ppa, why~”

“Don’t oppa me, you almost killed Haerin and you hurt L, you shouldn’t be here. You’re tainting the school’s name.”

“Killed?” Woohyun looked surprised.

“She pushed one of the flowerpots she wanted to hit Sekyung, but Myungsoo got hit instead.”

Now, people were looking at Sekyung.

“Don’t worry, I already reported her to the dean. It should be easy after that.” Kai said as he stalked off.

 

Myungsoo sat on the bed. He looked at the bandage on his shoulder. He didn’t know what to think about. He confessed to Haerin, but she just gave him a hug and told him to go to the clinic.

Then he heard someone knock on the door. He looked up and found Haerin holding a cup of warm coffee.

“Here.” She said as he handed him the cup and sat down right next to him.

“What are you doing here? You still have class.”

“Professor’s not around.” She replied and looked at her toes.

“Haerin-ah, I~”

“Myungsoo-ya!” Dongwoo busted in the room along with his other friends. Haerin chuckled and got off the bed.

“Ya, where are you going?” Myungsoo caught her wrist.

“To the chair……?” Haerin pointed to the chair. Myungsoo let go of her. Woohyun chuckled.

“Does it hurt a lot, hyung?” Sungjong asked. Myungsoo shook his head.

 

Your POV

I chuckled as Myungsoo’s friends fussed over him. Then my phone beeped.

We’re having Chanyeol hyung at home tonight. Come home early. –Sehunie

I checked the time, it was already 5 PM.

“Uhmmm, guys?” I called out. Seven heads snapped in my direction.

“I need to go. My brother’s visiting.” I said as I stood up and got my bag.

 

I arrived at the dorm, Kai was out to order some food. I don’t know where Sehun is. So I went straight to my room, only to find the bipolar kid lying on MY bed and using MY laptop. I sighed as I dropped my bag on the couch.

“Don’t you have your own laptop?” I asked as I took off my blazer. Sehun smiled at me and shrugged.

“I heard about the flowerpot incident, did you get hurt?” He asked.

“No, I’m okay.” I replied.

“Something’s bothering you.” He said without looking at me. I plopped down on the carpeted floor and leaned on my bed.

“Myungsoo…got hurt because of me.” I replied. I heard Sehun close the laptop, he went down and sat beside me.

“Besides than that…..is there something else?”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin bit her lip.

“Is it about……Myungsoo?” Sehun prodded. Haerin gave a slight nod. He smiled.

“He…..confessed to me, Sehunie.”

“Oh.” He blinked, then he grinned.

“Don’t you like him too?”

Haerin looked at him.

“Every time I see you two together, you laugh a lot, even talk about him and his friends. He’s special to you, Rinnie.”

Haerin smiled lightly.

“You’re right…..I do…..like him.”

Sehun patted her shoulder and stood up.

“We better set the table.”

 

“How’s my baby doing?”Chanyeol cooed and pinched both of Haerin’s cheeks. Sehun rolled his eyes and sat on his place.

“Your baby is growing up hyung.” Sehun said in his usual monotonous voice. Haerin threw him a look. Kai raised one brow at her.

“Oppa, let go. It hurts.” Haerin muttered.

Chanyeol grinned and sat down.

“We’re having dimsum!” Kai announced. Haerin picked up her utensils and began to eat.

“You do know about the guys coming here right?” Chanyeol started.

“Yeah hyung, Lay hyung called us a week ago.” Kai nodded.

“And also about Tao studying here?”

Haerin almost choked.

“Tao? Here?” She asked as she eyed her two over protective bestfriends.

“Geurae? That’s great.” Sehun nodded.

“You do still have a free room upstairs, right? Across Haerin’s?” Chanyeol asked.

Kai nodded.

“Oppa, that floor is for girls~”

“I trust Tao, he wont do anything to you, well except drag you out shopping.” Chanyeol his chin.

Kai smirked at her.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

 

“Omo! My son! Are you okay?” Eomma came busting in my room. Abeoji was walking behind her with a smile on his face.

“Ya! Kim Myungbak! Why are you smiling? You’re son is hurt.”

I looked away.

“Myungsoo, what did you was heroic, son.” He nodded.

“Why?” Mom looked at us.

“He saved a girl from getting hit, yeobo. Apparently, one of the flowerpots at the university slipped. It almost hit the young lady on the head.”

Yeah, it slipped, dad.

Mom smiled at me.

“Is this the same girl you’ve been hanging around with lately?”

“Eomma, are you stalking me?” I asked. My parents chuckled.

“Daughter of Mondo Group, Park Haerin. Even her name is beautiful.” Father smiled at me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};