chapter 35

The Presidential Son

 

 

Your POV

 

I took deep breaths as I entered the house, I practically ran all the way to the house from the school. Sehun strolled over beside me.

He chuckled as he opened the door.

“Hello honey!” I heard Kai holler.

I must correct that before Myungsoo comes over.

“What are we having for~” I stopped short when I saw the dining table. There was a really lavish Korean meal before us.

“Kai?”

“Do you like it I made~”

“You did not make this.”

He made a face.

“I made Baekhyun hyung’s people do it. Hell, hotel chain?” He rolled his eyes at me.

“I should Byunbaek later.” Sehun nodded to himself and went up to his room. I placed my bag down and smiled at Kai.

“Eew, don’t smile at me like that.”

“Aw! Kai you’re the best! Haeween, lubs yooouu!” I said as I hugged him. He chuckled and pushed me away. I heard Sehun laugh

“You don’t love me too~” Sehun go cut, because the doorbell rang.

“So, who gets it?” I asked.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

Haerin was pushed to the door. She fixed her hair and twisted the knob.

“Kai, Haerin wanted me to come~” Myungsoo stopped short.

“Hey.” Haerin said. Myungsoo blinked.

“Invite him in, pabo.” Sehun said. Haerin rolled her eyes and pulled Myungsoo in.

“Why are we here?” Myungsoo asked.

“I have something to say to you.”

Myungsoo nodded and combed his fingers through her hair gently. Kai appeared from the kitchen.

“Dinner in 10, hon.” He said then left.

“Hon?” Myungsoo asked.

“He calls me that a lot.” She said. Myungsoo nodded. They stopped in front of the stairs.

“We’re going up, come.” She said as she held his hand.

 

Haerin opened the door, revealing her room. Myungsoo blinked, clueless.

“Who’s room? Kai’s?”

Haerin stepped in, her jaw dropped when she found Sehun on her bed with her laptop again. She winced.

“YA!”

Sehun looked up.

“Oh, hyung, you’re here.” He stood with a straight face.

“Out.” Haerin grumbled. He grinned and left.

“Why~” Myungsoo saw the photo on the desk.

“This…is~”

“This is my room.” Haerin stated while looking at him. Myungsoo’s brows furrowed.

“I thought you needed to know sooner or………later.” She said. Myungsoo nodded.

“Are you mad?” She asked with hesitance.

Myungsoo sat down on the couch and patted the place next to him. Haerin sat down.

“I’m glad you told me earlier. Thank you.” He squeezed her hands gently.

“I don’t like lying, it makes me uncomfortable.” She said. Myungsoo nodded and leaned back.

“But, that doesn’t mean I’m okay with it. You living alone with two guys?” He chided. Haerin grinned and leaned on him.

“I’ve been living with them since freshman year. I’m a junior now.” She said. Myungsoo grinned and held her hand.

“That’s why you’re always with them.” He said. Haerin nodded.

“Well, if you trust them, I do too.” He said. Haerin smiled and looked up, she gently poked his cheek.

“So cheesy gangster-nim.” She chuckled; Myungsoo smiled and kissed her head.

“Well, they take care of you well. That’s all that matters.”

“Dinner!” Kai boomed.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

We went down and found Sehun and Kai in the dining room.

“How’d it go?” Kai asked. Haerin rolled her eyes at him and sat down.

“Don’t worry, hyung, Haerin has a curfew, if its weekdays~”

A piece of carrot suddenly flew out of nowhere. Kai chuckled.

“Fine.” Sehun grumbled. Haerin chuckled.

“So, tomorrow you’ll pick her up from here right?”

“Of course.” I replied.

“That’s great, Haerin’s the only reason that I have to walk to the department, she doesn’t like my car.”

“It’s not that I don’t like it, it’s just too……flashy and you’re lazy.” She replied.

“No, you just want to torture me!”

Sehun rolled his eyes as they continued to bicker.

I watched as Haerin and Kai bicker endlessly. So this is her comfort zone, these two guys are like family to her already. She’s comfortable around them.

Today, she told me something that not even her close friends at school know. But will I be able to tell her who I am?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

exo m coming up!


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};