Chapter 46

The Presidential Son

 

NP:

 

Narrator’s POV

 Before Junhyung could even lay a finger on Haerin’s cheek, someone kicked his hand away. Haerin opened her eyes and saw dozens of armed men in black suits entered the warehouse.

Myungsoo landed on the ground and grabbed Junhyung by the collar.

“Didn’t your mother teach you not to maltreat women?” Myungsoo hissed, his true colors coming out.

Junhyung didn’t reply, his wrist was broken and pain was creeping up to his forearm.

“What a way to bust a party, huh, rich boy?” Junhyung hissed. Myungsoo growled and punched his face, Junhyung landed on the floor.

“I’ve had enough of you.” He hissed and turned to Haerin. He knelt down beside her.

“Haerin-ah~”

“Sehun, he’s hurt.” She said, Myungsoo nodded and called some of the men, soon a helicopter landed outside the place.

The guards carefully picked Sehun up and brought him out. The six men were now taken care of the Presidential Security Guards.

Myungsoo placed his arm around her waist and started to pull her up. Then they heard someone grunt behind them.

Junhyung was about to hit Myungsoo with a chair, but Tao arrived and kicked him in the stomach.

“Piercings.” He spat.

Myungsoo pulled her out of the place without a word. Haerin bit her lip as they walked. She knew she was yearning for Myungsoo’s embrace, but she didn know how to start.

Paramedics wrapped her in a towel and started cleaning her wounds. Myungsoo talked to the guards as they took care of the men and Junhyung.

“I want you to inform Mr. Park that Haerin is safe, and Sehun is at the hospital.” He said. The guards nodded and set off.

 

Your POV

 

After the paramedics cleaned my palms, I stood up and looked for Tao.

“Uhm, excuse me~”

I felt someone pull me back, and then he spun me around.

“Who~”

Myungsoo didn’t say anything but I just felt his arms wrap around me.

“Myungsoo.” I blurted. He shook his head and his arms just tightened.

“I’m sorry I got mad earlier, I didn’t know…Haerin, I was~”

I pulled back.

“It’s not your fault.” I replied. He looked at me.

“Haerin~”

“Mei, your driver’s here.” Tao ge called. I saw Kai looking intently at me.

“I……have to go.” I pulled my hand away from him and left.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Myungsoo watched as the car left. He sighed and walked to the helicopter that would take him home. He knew something was wrong again, Haerin looked distant. He knew something changed.

 

Haerin walked in the hospital, she just came from her parents’ home and talked to them. They were happy that she was seeing someone worthy of her and they were quite sorry that they had forced her to marry Yong Junhyung now that they know of his true colors.

Kai and Tao were with her as they entered the hospital room, Sehun’s parents were there.

“Auntie, I’m so..sorry, Sehun he~” Haerin sobbed a little, Sehun’s mother stood up and gently hugged her.

“It’s not your fault honey, you even helped him.” She said.

“I’m so sorry, auntie…uncle.” She whispered.

“Sehun asked if you were safe earlier, he wants you to go home right away, Haerin.”

Haerin nodded as the elders left. Haerin looked at Sehun’s bruised face. There was a purple mark on his left check and his arm was on a sling.

“I’m glad you’re okay, Sehunie.” She whispered and gently kissed his forehead.

She went out and found Kai waiting for her, she sat on the plastic chair beside him.

“I know what you’re thinking.” He said. Haerin looked at Tao who was choosing what to get from the vending machine.

“He didn’t tell me….not even a single…thing.” She sighed.

“Haerin, he wanted to~”

“He’s the president’s son.”

“You know Myungsoo and I were playmates when we were kids.”

Haerin blinked up at him.

“I just remembered today, when you were dragged out of school.” Kai nodded.

“That……doesn’t matter anymore.”

“Haerin, its not that big of a deal.” Kai reasoned. Haerin shook her head.

“Not a big deal? He lied to me!”

“And you didn’t?” Kai arched on brow. Haerin looked away.

“Listen to me, Myungsoo accepted the fact that you live alone with guys. Can’t you accept this fact about him too?”

Haerin bit her lip and looked down.

“Haerin-ah, he gave up his cover for you, he just announced who he is in front of the media, doesn’t that prove anything? He loves you, Haerin.”

Haerin tried to stop her tears, she looked up.

“I’m going home.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};