Chapter 12

The Presidential Son

Your POV

 

Well, despite the fact that some girls from our class kept on murmuring about Kai and me everything was going well. Except for Myungsoo, he cannot deal wit children at all.

“You know what I don’t even~”

“Noona, is he a baddie?”

I chuckled. Myungsoo threw me a look.

“Ani, he doesn’t like to talk, Ahjun.” I grinned and handed him his juice.

“Wae?”

“I don’t know, just let that ahjussi be.”

 

“How was Myungsoo?” Sungyeol asked as he handed me a cup of coffee. We were resting now, the children were playing on the ground.

“You speak like he’s the kid.” I replied.

“At first we were iffy about him working on a project just on pairs.”

“He has……issues.” I nodded.

“You know….he~”

“If you two are going to talk about me, then don’t.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Myungsoo sat beside them. Sungyeol grinned.

“We weren’t.” Sungyeol said. Haerin grinned as she saw Kai playing with the children.

“You like him that much?” Myungsoo commented.

“Ah, right. Is it true? You and Kai?”

Haerin shoved Myungsoo. Yes, she just shoved the hot-tempered person.

“How many times do I have to say this again…..No, I don’t like him. Sekyung was just making things up.”

“But come to think about it, he did save you from that other night.” Sungyeol nodded.

“Haerin-ah?”

They looked up. Minseong was in front of them.

“Oh, sunbae, do you need something?” Haerin stood up.

“I have something to say, can I have a word?”

 

Kai looked up from where he was. He saw Haerin leaving with their sunbae. He scrunched his nose in annoyance.

 

“Even the sunbaes like her.” Sungyeol grinned. Myungsoo didn’t say anything.

“I was right, huh? She’s pretty.” Sunyeol said.

“You only look at the face, hyung.”

“Didn’t she just help you with your boo boo L?”

Myungsoo glared at his hyung and peeled off the Hello Kitty band-aid. He flicked it off his finger.

“You have to admit, she’s kind of brave to boss around the legendary gangster.” Sungyeol grinned and stood up.

“Maybe it’s time you meet new people, L. Haerin’s not that bad. She’s………amicable.”

“If you like her hyung, then go after her.” Myungsoo plainly.

 

“Sunbae, what’s up? You look so serious.”

The two were standing far from the group. Little did they know Kai was observing them.

“Acutally……actually……”

Haerin waited for him to talk.

“Haerin….I…….I…”

“Sunbae, what is it? You’re stuttering.” She chuckled lightly.

“I……like you.”

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

Why is she standing like that? She looks like she wants to run away.

I saw her look up at suddenly. The guy who was talking with her took her hands in his.

“Whats happening? Gobaek(Confession)?” Hoya hyung sat beside me.

“Waaa…it’s like a drama!” He added. Then, I saw Kai looking at them.

I saw Haerin take her hands back she bowed lightly and stepped away from the man.

“Rejected, damn.” Hoya hyung commented.

I saw Haerin shut her eyes briefly, something she does when she’s annoyed, I noticed. I saw Kai smirk at her, she rolled her eyes.

They know each other.

She’s lying about him and her. She made her way back to where I was sitting.

“Everything’s done here, I’ll be going back to the hotel. Just take the things with you.” She said. I gave her a nod and she stalked off.

“She hates you, L.”

I shrugged, but I didn’t miss the fact that the man who spoke to her was talking with a few sunbaes while looking at her.

“She seems to have a lot of admirers.” Hoya hyung commented.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Kai was smiling from ear to ear as they walked in the hotel’s lobby.

“Five, four, three, two~”

“You would not believe what that idiot said to me!”

He grinned and nodded.

“He said that if I rejected him then it would be my loss, idiot!”

“Arrogant fool.” She muttered to herself.

“Relax, honey. He wasn’t much of a catch either.”

“He’s ugly.” She hissed. Haerin was deeply annoyed.

“He also said that I would be his only chance to have a boyfriend, oh come on. Who does he think he is? Kim Jaejoong?” Haerin shook her head and they went in the elevator.

“I’m better looking than him.” Kai nodded. Haerin shoved him. Kai laughed and ruffled her hair.

“That’s it, relax. Don’t let a scumbag bring you down.”

Haerin grinned and bit her lip.

“Party tonight?” Kai asked.

“Just go with your babes, honey. I’ll ask Hyorin to come with me.”

“Babes, maybe I should call you babe.” Kai thought.

“Don’t, honey sounds disgusting enough.” She retorted.

“How I wish Sehun would come back, looking out for a child could stress you out so much.” Kai cooed.

“You’re right~ Hey! I’m not a kid~”

“Yeah, right. Just go to your room and dress up. I’ll check on you later.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

comments are loved <3


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};