Chapter 7

The Presidential Son

 

*Sorry for the double chapter earlier *

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Myungsoo went in his room and emptied his bag on his desk. He was talking on his Bluetooth headset with Woohyun.

“Arasso, hyung. I’ll give Sunggyu hyung a call later.”

“It’s a beach party so make sure~”

“I get it already!” He grunted, then he started going through his things. His eyes landed on the ice pack. He picked it up.

“Who says that we’re at Jeju only for school, we should party too, right?”

Myungsoo didn’t say anything but he tossed his headset on his bed and picked the ice pack.

He remembered Haerin boldly shoving the ice pack on his hand. She was the first girl who approached him like that. She didn’t say anything or flirt with him, but she just simply gave him the ice pack without any words.

He looked at the thing for a few seconds, and then he smiled lightly and placed it down.

 

“Should we take the jet to Jeju?” Kai asked, they were at the living room, watching television.

“I plan to fly with the whole class, you?”

“Fine.” He grumbled. Haerin chuckled, and then suddenly the doorbell rang. Haerin sprung up to receiver and saw a girl’s face on the screen.

“Who is it?” Kai asked, but Haerin covered his mouth.

Kai saw Sekyung’s face on the screen.

“Give me a…….minute.” She ran off to get the popcorn bowl and her cell phone from the living room and went up the stairs.

“Clear!” She said before closing her door.

Kai rolled his eyes and picked up her glass from the glass table, he placed it on the sink. Haerin didn’t want anybody to know she lives alone with him. Kai doesn’t care, but Haerin didn’t want his girlfriends to know about it.

He fixed his cardigan before opening the door.

“Oh, Sekyung-ah!” He was a bit shocked; Sekyung’s clothes were ripped in the front. Hyorin was also standing behind her.

“Someone from our street tried to~”

That’s when Kai saw it; he saw a crowd fighting on the street.

 

Your POV

 

I saw Hyorin making her way to our door.

She’s not throwing herself to Kai~

What the?!

I looked at the crowd on the street. They were guys fighting. I slipped on my shoes and carefully went down. Kai was still talking with Sekyung on the door so I made my way to the back door and went out.

 

“Hyung! He has a bottle!”

Was that….Sungyeol?

I craned my neck only to find, a man picking up a metal baseball bat from the pavement. Where are the school security guards when you need them~

“Haerin, what are you doing here?!”

“Sungjong?” I looked up, and then suddenly I felt someone pull me back.

“Oh, it’s our hoobae, hello miss Park.”

“Jihoon sunbaenim.” I said a bit startled, but his breath smelled like alcohol. I felt his arm snake around my waist.

“Let go of me.” I said as I tried prying his arm away.

“Let go of her, she’s not involved in this.” Sunggyu said. That’s when I noticed it, every one of them was here. I saw Myungsoo smirk at Sungyeol.

 

“Come on, isn’t she fun? And you seem to like her.” I felt his nose on my cheek. I saw Kai looking at me.

“S-sunbae!” I tried pulling away.

“You hurt one of us, I’m going to hurt her in return. Fair game isn’t it?”

“She isn’t even one of us.” I heard Myungsoo speak.

I nodded.

“Even the ice prince seems to be interested in you, Haerin.” He slurred. I heard his friends chuckle behind us.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Myungsoo saw Jihoon’s hand get something from his back pocket. His eyes widened as he saw the item. A 4 inch glass shard.

“Perfect milky skin~” He slurred and touched her cheek.

“Don’t you dare!” Kai said. Everyone looked at him, even Sekyung and Hyorin looked shocked.

Haerin glanced at him as if to calm him down.

“I wont do it, but let us just fix things first.” One of Jihoon’s friends said while playing with his metal bat.

Hoya tensed as he saw the glass shard.

“I can fix things, I’ll turn you upside down.” Hoya spat.

Just before the piece of sharp glass could touch her skin, Kai kicked his back and pulled Haerin out. It stunned some of the guys, but Myungsoo just attacked.

Haerin landed roughly on the pavement, she felt tiny stones digging in her palms, and she winced. She watched in amazement as Infnite fought. Even Kai was using his fists. Kai rarely does this, but when he does, he is really angry. She saw how Hoya slapped one man with the bat. Myungsoo was punching one man repetitively. Even the jolly Sungyeol changed, he threw the metal bat on one man’s shoulder then he smirked as he fell on the ground wincing in pain.

“Are you okay? Nothing broken?” Woohyun pulled her up.

“Yeah, I am.” Haerin shook her head; she blinked as she saw her sunbaes running away from them. She saw Sungyeol smirk and high fived Sungjong.

“You’re bleeding.”

“I’m fine.”

She saw Kai looking at her. She glanced back at Infinite.

“Thanks, Kai-ssi.” She said while giving him a look. Kai shrugged and walked back to the house.

“He seems………nice.” Sungjong commented.

“You need to get that treated, there’s a pharmacy just outside the campus gates, come on.” Sungyeol nodded.

Haerin threw once last look at the house and walked with them.

“Here.” A handkerchief appeared in front of Haerin. She tilted her head.

“Take it, my arm’s going to fall off.”

She took it from Myungsoo and eyed him weirdly; she wrapped it around her palm. Myungsoo walked in front of her with Dongwoo and Sunggyu.

“That was new, the L doesn’t do that.” Woohyun commented.

“He’s being….kind.” Haerin nodded.

“Kind?” Woohyun laughed and walked with her.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I glanced back at Haerin. She was chatting with Woohyun while they waited for her medicine.

“Got it.” I heard hyung say, he asked Haerin to sit with him.

So, greasy Nam hyung.

I stood up, but then Sunggyu hyung stood up and made his way to her.

“Woohyun, I’ll do it. You go get some drinks.” He shooed him away.

Haerin looked at Sunggyu as he opened the ointment and bandage.

“Hyung, your eyes are closed, let me do it!”

Haerin chuckled lightly but she just out her palm. I saw Gyu hyung glare at Sungyeol hyung.

“Uhmmmm, Myungsoo?...Here. Thank you.” She handed my handkerchief back.

I gave her a nod as Sunggyu hyung carefully pressed the bandage on her palm.

“Ya, Park Haerin!” A deep voice boomed. I saw Haerin wince and looked down.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};