Chapter 19

The Presidential Son

Narrator’s POV

 

Myungsoo was at his usual seat outside the building. The place overlooked the school’s wide lawn and he liked it there because there were only a few students who passed by.

He saw Haerin walking alone.

“Why isn’t her bodyguard with her?” He muttered to himself. Then he saw Sekyung and her friends walking behind her. They were throwing malicious glares at Haerin’s back.

Myungsoo sighed and stood up.

 

Your POV

 

I put my earphones on and headed to the building. I took a deep breath, I like the smell of the trees during early mornings~

Someone pulled out my earphones.

“Where’s your best friend?”

I blinked at Myungsoo.

“I don’t know. Why are you here?” I asked. Then he stopped walking. He faced me.

“What do you~”

He leaned over and stared at me. His eyes made me step back.

I heard someone gasp behind us. Then Myungsoo smiled. This smile was different, it reached his eyes. It was genuine.

“Sekyung seems to really hate you, let’s go.” He stood straight and walked again.

I choked and coughed a little. What is wrong with that guy?! I took a deep breath and walked.

 

Narrator’s POV

Myungsoo tapped his fingers listlessly as the professor lectured. Haerin tried to ignore the noise he was making.

“Ya, stop doing that.” She hushed.

tumblr_m18v4bO5ew1qdk98do4_250.gif

“Sirheo. (Don’t want to.)”

Haerin sighed and gave up. Then Myungsoo looked at her, he liked looking at her side profile. Unknowingly, he poked her cheek. Haerin blinked at him.

“Are you that bored?” She sighed. Myungsoo looked away, he didn’t know why he did that.

“Ya, ah~”

Instinctively, he pulled her back before she could fall off the chair. He felt his heart race as he felt her hands on his arms.

“Klutz.” He commented as he steadied her back.

“Who told you to bother me?”

 

 

The two walked out of class, Myungsoo walked beside her. Haerin didn’t like the way people would step outside when he passed. But it amused her slightly.

“Who is she? She’s with L?”

She froze. Some girls were gossiping about her. Myungsoo heard that, he shrugged and gently nudged her to move forward.

“What a . She even flirted with the new student and Kai, and now L?”

Haerin bit her lip. Myungsoo glared at the girl.

tumblr_lziv0h3NB61qc2qrao1_500.gif

“Are you done talking?” He asked. Haerin looked at him, she saw the girls back away.

“Ya, don’t be like that~”

“Why are you allowing them to talk about you like that? Why cant you tell them the truth?”

“What truth? Myungsoo, its nothing.” She prayed that he wont spill about her and Kai. He narrowed his eyes at her and he left.

 

Your POV

Why is he being so moody? Its not like I was the one who goes around and glared at people.

“Oi, let’s go.”

Here goes another bipolar person.

“You were rude to my friend earlier, Sehun.”

He shrugged.

“Similar to someone~”

“Do you want to eat ice cream?” He beamed at me.

“What did I say about being bipolar again?”

He just grinned and took my hand.

 

Sehun and I walked in the cafeteria. He made his way to the counter.

“Sehunie, I want ddalki!”

He nodded. Then I heard someone calling me.

“Oh, oppa.” I walked to their table. Hoya smiled and moved over.

“Sit down.”

“How are you doing?” Sunggyu oppa asked.

“I’m fine how~”

“Haerin-ah, it’s my birthday this Friday, come over to our place.” Dongwoo said.

“Sure. The dorm you live with Sunggyu oppa?”

He nodded.

“It’s a date then!” He said. I smiled back.

“What date?”

I looked up. Sehun handed me my ice cream.

“Oh, a party, they’re my friends, Sung~”

“Let’s go.” He tugged on my sleeve. I gave them a small wave and followed Sehun.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Dongwoo clucked his tongue as Sehun and Haerin walked away from them. They saw Haerin wrap her arm around his as they went out.

“At this rate, Myungsoo should step up.” He said. The others nodded in agreement.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

comments are <3
if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};