Chapter 3

The Presidential Son

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

The students from the Economics Division eyed Myungsoo and his friends warily. They were at the basketball court playing when they came in.

“Did our friend do somethingwrong to you, sunbaenim?” Myungsoo asked pointedly.

They smirked, which irritated Hoya and Woohyun.

“Yes, he passed by our territory.” One of them replied.

“Isnt that too petty for such honorable sunbaenims?” Myungsoo asked pointedly.

Sunggy and Sungyeol snickered behind him.

“What? Did you call us….petty?”

“Now, you’re deaf too, sunbae?”

 

Myungsoo and his friends ran out of the court with the guys chaing them, they already had exchanged a couple of punches, but they knew they couldn’t be caught fighting in school.

Myungsoo and Hoya arrived off campus and ran inside a Hongdae mall where they found Sunggyu and Sungyeol also running.

“Where do you think we can corner them?” Sungyeol asked.

“Back door.” Sunggyu nodded and they sped off again.

 

Your POV

 

I walked out of the restaurant with my brother.

“Didn’t you say you had a meeting this afternoon? Oppa, you can go ahead, I can just take a cab back to the campus.”

He hesitated.

“It’s fine oppa,I think Kai’s still at home.” I nodded.

“Fine, just be careful okay, call me when you get home.”

“Cool.”

He kissed my forehead and left. I gave him a wave, and then I saw those guys from earlier. They were walking cheerfully now.

“Oh, it’s Haerin.” One of them waved.

“Sungyeol, hi.” I bowed slightly. He grinned at me.

“Ready for intermediate math again?” He asked.

“More like, you’re ready to cheat on exams again?” I replied good-naturedly. I stole a glance at the six guys behind them, one of them winked at me. I blinked.

“Woohyun, don’t do that.” Sungyeol said.

“I have to go back to the dorm now, then I’ll see you tomorrow.” I said as I stepped back.

“Ah, really? Us too, we can walk back together.”

I peeked at his….somewhat intimidating pals.

“It’s fine.” Plus, I think Kai is still at home, no cant do.

“But~”

“It’s okay Sungyeol, then I’ll be~”

I saw Kai from afar glaring at me, he raised on finger and gestured for me to come forward.

“I’ll be going, bye!”

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

Sungyeol’s friend walked away from us after bidding goodbye.

“Were you flirting? Really Yeol, don’t try to be a Woohyun junior.” Sunggyun hyung said. I grinned.

“Aniya, she’s a classmate from my math class, she’s really kind. And friendly.”

“And taken.” Hoya hyung nodded. I saw her approach a man who’s back was facing us. He placed one arm around her and the left.

“Well, that’s the way it is, all the good girls are taken.” Sungyeol hyung grinned.

“But you have to admit though,” Woohyun hyung started,

“She’s pretty.”

Sungyeol nodded.

“Isnt she, first son?” Woohyun hyung nudged me.

“I’ve seen…..better looking girls.” I shrugged.

“Like who? The vice president’s daughter who had 3 plastic surgeries already?”

 

Your POV

 

I stepped in the house around 3 PM, I stayed at the school library before going home, Kai had dropped me there after scolding me for talking to Sungyeol and his friends.

Technically, it was just Sungyeol I spoke to.

 

“Kai?”  I called out as I entered the back door.

“Kai?”

“In here, why are you so late?”

“Your date ended early?” I asked as I found him in the living room with his laptop.

“Yeah, I dismissed her early, damn she was just too….boring.”

I sighed and sat across him.

“Why were you talking to that scumbag?” He hissed.

“What?”

“That person earlier, Lee Sungyeol, he’s……”

“What? He’s a classmate.”

“He’s a gang member.”

“How sure are you?”

He shrugged.

“That’s what they say, just keep a safe distance.”

“I think he’s too nice to be in a gang.” I nodded. He gave me a look.

“Fine, I’ll “keep distance”.”

He smiled and made a heart with his fingers.

“You too, stop skipping class this semester.” I threw a pillow at him and left.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};