Chapter 45

The Presidential Son

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The Aston Martin’s brakes slammed as Myungsoo stopped in front of the hotel. He tossed his keys to the doorman and ran inside.

He saw the Mondo Group’s seal on one of the doors and he strode in.

“I would like to announce my daughter’s engagement to Yong Junhyung of Yong Industries!”

“No!” He said as he walked towards the stage.

“They can’t be engaged.”  He said firmly, he threw a glance at Haerin. Junhyung glared at him.

“Why is that young man?” Haerin’s father asked. Myungsoo saw some reporters looking at them. He grew tensed.

 “Because she’s mine.”

Everyone gasped, including Madam Yong. Junhyung wanted to jump at him, but knowing that a lot of people were looking, he controlled himself. Mr. Park chuckled in amusement.

“Young man, can we have your name?” One of the reporters asked.

“Who are you?” Mr. Park asked with a hint of annoyance.

“Appa, he’s~”

“I am not asking you, young lady.”

Haerin closed .

“I’m……” Myungsoo hesitated.

“I am……….”

Suddenly the doors opened and men in black suits entered the place.

“He’s my son.” A deep voice resonated.

 

Mr. Park looked at the man, the people gasped as they recognized the man.

“Abeoji.” Myungsoo blurted. Haerin looked at him.

“It’s the president!” The reporters tried to approach him, but his guards stopped them.

“He’s the son!”

“Jungsu-ya, can we speak privately for a while?” He asked, Haerin’s father blinked and nodded. He left the stage and followed the president. Soon the reprters were asked to leave.

Myungsoo scratched the back of his head and looked at her.

“You’re his son?” She asked.

Myungsoo nodded.

Then suddenly, Junhyung stood between them.

“Just to tell you, I didn’t lose. Its you who lost somebody.” He smirked and left.

Haerin looked at him as he went away, Junhyung threw her a manipulative smile. Then her eyes widened.

“Haerin~”

“Sehun!” She ran down the stairs.

 

“Kai! They have him! He took Sehun!” Haerin ran past him and went out to the lobby, there she saw a black van and heavy set men carry an unconscious Sehun. Haerin bit her lip and ran out.

“Sehun! Sehun! STOP THAT!” She yelled, the men looked up in annoyance.

“Who is that young lady?” One grumbled.

“I don’t just take her, she’s getting attention.”

“What are you~”

Someone came behind her and covered with a cloth, Haerin tried to break free, but they also tied her hands and tossed her in the car.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I followed Haerin out, then I saw her being dragged to a car.

“Hae~”

“Don’t.” Kai was behind me, he was placed on hand on my shoulder.

“What are you thinking?! They ing kidnap~”

“Ice cube, your father can help you, use your status for once. You cant chase after them alone.” Kai said.

Ice cube? Only one person called me that before.

“Jongin? Kim Jongin, auntie Heeran’s son?”

“Now, go!” He nodded and pushed me back to the hall.

 

Narrator’s POV

Myungsoo bursted into the room and found his father chatting with Haerin’s father like old friends.

“Oh, son, this is Uncle Jungsu, we met during our college~”

“That doesn’t matter, abeoji, Haerin, she~”

“Where is she? I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you~”

“SHE’S BEEN KIDNAPPED!” Myungsoo lost his temper at the two adults. Haerin’s father grew still.

“I need your help, abeoji.” He said.

 

Haerin was pushed to the wet pavement beside Sehun. The men snickered as her dress got a little torn at the edges.

Haerin didn’t speak but she tried reaching for Sehun. The men had already untied her hands.

“Sehun-ah, wake up.” She said hurriedly. She placed Sehun’s head on her lap.

“Sehun, please.” She whispered. Sehun blinked and looked at her, he winced and sat up. His eyes became alert as he looked at the six men who were eyeing them.

“Who are you?” Sehun asked. The men snickered again.

“Why do you think the young master wants him?”

“Who is this girl?..Pretty.”

Sehun pulled her behind him.

“Who are you working for?” Sehun was angry now. He took off his tuxedo jacket and handed it to Haerin.

“Me.” One voice said. They turned and found Junhyung smirking at them.

Haerin gasped.

“Junhyung!”

The Yong young master smirked.

“Let’s see how much Myungsoo loves you, Haerin.” He strode over and caressed her cheek. Sehun pulled her back, with a snap of his fingers the men pulled Sehun and started to beat him.

“No, Sehun-ah!” Haerin tried to pull away but Junhyun gripped her arm harshly.

“Now, we have to talk, Rinnie.”

Haerin looked at Sehun as those men hit him repeatedly.

“Stop hurting him!” Haerin screamed, she pushed Junhyung and ran to Sehun.

“Sehun-ah!” She dropped to her knees and started to help him sit up. She shook her head.

“Why aren’t you fighting back?” She asked.

“Because they’d hurt you.” He replied.

“No, this is supposed to be between Junhyung and me~”

“Your friend’s the reason why our engagement was ruined, dear.” Junhyung said as he leaned on the wall with a smug face. Haerin looked at him.

“He called the presidential son.” Junhyung stood up straightly and bent over to catch her chin between his fingers.

“Don’t you find it maddening, honey?” He hissed. Haerin stood up.

“Only Kai can call me that, you bastard.” She kicked his shin. The men were about to step up, but Junhyung raised one palm.

“Oh, you’re playboy pal.” He scoffed.

“Let Sehun go, Junhyung.” She hissed. Junhyung shook her head, Haerin pushed him roughly.

“Don’t smirk at me like that, I said~”

“Whoa, did you learn from Myungsoo?” He grinned and pulled her hair roughly.

“You’re making me lose my temper, Park Haerin.” He pushed her to the ground beside Sehun. Sehun weakly sat up, his left arm was broken and he couldn’t breathe properly.

“You’re still a bastard, Junhyung, you never changed!”

Junhyung smirked.

“You know why I broke up with you?” Haerin was mad now. Sehun tried to pat her back but she shrugged him off.

“Because you’re not even worth of my damn time~”

Junhyung raised his hand to slap her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

i cant update tomorrow :)


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};